We bring to you 50 powerful Beyonce quotes about life, money, and success.
Beyonce is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur who has achieved fame since the late 1990s as the lead singer of the R&B group Destiny’s Child. She has launched a hugely successful solo career.
Summing up the success of her career, she has won countless and series of awards making her the most awarded artist in the award show history.
Interestingly, Beyonce is one of the best-selling music artists in the world having sold over 100 million records worldwide.
In 2014, she was listed in Time’s as one of the 100 most influential people in the world and also became the highest-paid black musician in history. In fact, Beyonce net worth speaks volume.
How did she make it this far? What are ideologies, and life’s perspectives? Let these Beyonce quotes and sayings inspire you.
50 Powerful Beyonce Quotes About Life and Success
1. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are”. – Beyonce
2. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty”. – Beyonce
3. “I embrace mistakes. They make you who you are”. – Beyonce
4. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence”. – Beyonce
5. “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you”. – Beyonce quotes
6. “It’s easy to hear the voices of others and often very difficult to hear your own. Every person you meet is going to want something different from you. The question is: what do you want for yourself?” – Beyonce
7. “The more successful I become, the more I need a man”. – Beyonce
8. “Take the time to define yourself and define your value. If you’re having a hard time doing that, ask yourself: What is something I would say to someone I love?” – Beyonce
9. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it”. – Beyonce quotes
10. “I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world”. – Beyonce
11. “I wanted to be more famous for my music and my talent, and I always wished I could cut it out when I left the stage”. – Beyonce
12. “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence”. – Beyonce
13. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell”. – Beyonce
14. “If he invited you out, he’s got to pay”. – Beyonce
15. “Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?” – Beyonce quotes
16. “Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life”. – Beyonce
17. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens”. – Beyonce
18. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead”. – Beyonce
19. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you”. – Beyonce
20. “A true diva is graceful, talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility”. – Beyonce quotes
21. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow”. – Beyonce
22. “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard”. – Beyonce
23. “Do what you were born to do. You have to trust yourself”. – Beyonce
24. “We all have our purpose, we all have our strengths”. – Beyonce
25. “I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out”. – Beyonce quotes
26. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice”. – Beyonce
27. “My focus is my art, and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in”. – Beyonce
28. “Humanity requires both men and women and we are equally important and need one another”. – Beyonce
29. “Everyone’s not good at everything; it’s OK to depend on someone”. – Beyonce
30. “When you really don’t like a guy, they’re all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they are no longer interested”. – Beyonce
31. “In my videos, I always want to be a powerful woman. That’s my mission”. – Beyonce quotes
32. “I know I’m stronger in the songs than I really am. Sometimes I need to hear it myself. We all need to hear those empowering songs to remind us”. – Beyonce
33. “If you don’t take the time to think about and analyze your life, you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected”. – Beyonce
34. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself”. – Beyonce
35. “My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful”. – Beyonce
36. “The best thing is looking back and realizing how incredible life is. If you don’t take the time to think about or analyze your life you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected”. – Beyonce quotes
37. “I just try to write songs that people are going to have a dialogue about”. – Beyonce
38. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn, and you would never grow”. – Beyonce
39. “When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me”. – Beyonce
40. “Whenever I’m confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does”. – Beyonce
41. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am”. – Beyonce quotes
42. “One of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowls is that I approach my shows like an athlete”. – Beyonce
43. “I’m a workaholic and I don’t believe in ‘No’. If I’m not sleeping, nobody’s sleeping”. – Beyonce
44. “When you love and accept yourself when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think”. – Beyonce
45. “Never let success go to your head, never let failure get to your heart”. – Beyonce
Related: Laycon quotes about life and success
46. “We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible”. – Beyonce quotes
47. “I guess I am a modern-day feminist. I do believe in equality. Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything?” – Beyonce
48. “Women have to take time to focus on our mental health – take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish”. – Beyonce
49. “It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me”. – Beyonce
50. “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it”. – Beyonce
Summary of Beyonce Quotes
Thanks for checking our collection of Beyonce quotes about life, music, and, success. Isn’t your mind filled with the idea that anything can be achieved, with the height he’s attained?
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Quotes: