We bring to you 10 powerful Drake Graham quotes about life and success.
Aubrey Drake Graham was born on October 24, 1986, in Toronto, Canada. He grew up with music in his blood.
His father, Dennis Graham, was a drummer for the legendary rock ‘n’ roll star Jerry Lee Lewis.
He had a pretty rough upbringing. His parents, Dennis and Sandra, divorced when he was five and his father was later arrested and sent to jail for years on drug charges.
It wasn’t easy until he was 15 years old that his story changed when his father’s friend helped him land a role in Degrassi: “The Next Generation”, where he worked from season one through seven.
Since then, Drake Graham net worth had started to rise and he started to build a successful career in music.
How did Drake make it this far? What kept him going? Here are 10 Drake quotes about life and success.
10 Powerful Drake Graham Quotes About Life and Success
1. “When you look ahead and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through – Drake
2. “Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time” – Drake
3. “Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around” – Drake Graham quotes
4. “I’m trying to do better than good enough”- Drake
5. “I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection” – Drake
6. “I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I’ve ever known.” – Drake Graham quotes
7. “Count your blessings, not problems.” – Drake
8. “Make the most out of tonight, and worry about it all tomorrow.” – Drake
9. “When you look ahead and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through”. – Drake
10. “I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures.” – Drake
Summary of Drake Graham Quotes
Thanks for checking our collection of Drake Graham quotes about life, music, and, success. Isn’t your mind filled with the idea that anything can be achieved, with the height he’s attained?
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Quotes: