We bring to you 40 inspirational Sarkodie quotes about life, music, and success, that will inspire you.
Sarkodie is one of the popular Ghanaian fastest rappers, artists, celebrities, and entrepreneurs. His contributions to the Ghanaian music industry have earned him numerous accolades.
He was announced the first winner of BET’s Best International flow act at the 2019 BET Hip Hop Awards, he has also been considered as one of the major proponents of the Azonto genre and dance.
No doubt, Sarkodie net worth has made him top the list of the richest musicians in Ghana.
How did he get this far? What are his ideologies? What can you learn from his philosophies?
Let these wise sayings and Sarkodie quotes inspire you to see life differently, and shift your mind to achieve your dreams.
40 Great Sarkodie Quotes About Life and Success
1. “The best way to respond to Hatred is to trigger Love. The one who Loves is the Greatest.” – Sarkodie
2. “Faith requires no tangible evidence but remains optimistic.” – Sarkodie
3. “Show me a great man and I will show you a man of substance.” – Sarkodie
4. “Take your artwork (craft) seriously.” – Sarkodie
5. “Never despise your helpers! It takes attitude to uphold the latitude at high altitude.” – Sarkodie quotes
6. “Be a trend-setter and not a trend-follower.” – Sarkodie
7. “Avoid taking ‘short-cuts’ to success because there are not any. If you do, you will find yourself out on a lonely road watching dreams pass by you!” – Sarkodie
8. “Real women make an impact, they are irresistible.” – Sarkodie
9. “One of the chief reasons for success in life is enthusiasm/interest.” – Sarkodie
10. “Show me peace and I will show you love” – Sarkodie
11. “You just have to turn your back on some things.” – Sarkodie
12. “Allergy is not all the time bad, I’m allergic to the Holy Spirit, it makes me want more of God.” – Sarkodie
13. “As you climb the ladder of success, check occasionally to make sure it is leaning against the right wall!” – Sarkodie
14. “Real women are covered to be discovered in due time.” – Sarkoide
15. “At any given moment, you have the power to say this is not how the story is going to end.” – Sarkodie
16. “The womb of a virtuous woman produces a wonder boy that grows to be a real man.” – Sarkodie
17. “Blessings show up in many different forms. Don’t ever second guess God’s reasoning!” – Sarkodie
18. “When the HolySpirit moves, your family smiles.” – Sarkodie
19. “We all got to be strong in tough times so we don’t make wrong decision trying to escape situations.” – Sarkodie quotes
20. “Your only limitation is your mindset.” – Sarkodie
21. “Don’t just be successful but be excellent, be great. Do something positive with your life and time. Think positive and stay focused.” – Sarkodie
22. “Show love to the snake and it will bite you at the end, because hatred and enmity towards humanity is in its DNA.” – Sarkodie
Commit your plans to God. And see Him work things out for you. – Sarkodie
23. “Those who fear to fail will never be hailed.” – Sarkodie
24. “If it doesn’t work, try again!” – Sarkodie
25. “If you want to know how much you love God, check your tolerance level regarding race and religion.” – Sarkodie
26. “Better days ahead. Keep that in mind. Keep on the grind and don’t give up.” – Sarkodie
27. “Real women are not weak but are wonderers, they propel men to greatness.” – Sarkodie quotes
28. “The only argument about the efficacy of the blood of Jesus is to augment your faith & occupy till He comes.” – Sarkodie
29. “Surround yourself with smart and positive people.” – Sarkodie
30. “Don’t just be busy; be focused and productive. Set goals and work towards them.” – Sarkodie
31. “Increase your knowledge base. Read and do research on the areas you find yourself.” – Sarkodie
32. “What you consistently believe in your spirit becomes a reality with time.” – Sarkodie
33. “Sometimes all we got to do is to just encourage and motivate ourselves and keep a positive attitude.” – Sarkodie
34. “Love is greater than addiction.” – Sarkodie
35. “No matter your knowledge, power, fame or wealth, tomorrow is always a mystery.” – Sarkodie quotes
36. “If you failed once, that don’t mean you’ll fail all the time.” – Sarkodie
37. “Don’t fill your mind of stories of how things didn’t go well for others so it’s likely it won’t go well for you too.” – Sarkodie
38. “Quit doubting yourself, be courageous, believe in yourself that what others failed to achieve you will moved pass that.” – Sarkodie
39. “Love has no terms and conditions.” – Sarkodie
Summary of Sarkodie Quotes
We hope you’ve enjoyed this collection of Sarkodie quotes about soccer, life, and success? Let us know which of these sayings by Sarkodie impresses you the most.
Even More Quotes: