We bring to you 45 motivational Sergio Ramos Quotes about life and success.
Sergio Ramos Garcia is a Spanish professional football player from Camas. He is known to be one of the best football players as a central defender.
Sergio Ramos is the man behind the bid victories achieved by Real Madrid, being his club, in recent times.
He is widely regarded as one of the best defenders of his time and has also received lots of compliments for his passing and goal scoring talents.
You can learn more about Sergio Ramos net worth for more details about his early life and career.
What can you learn from Sergio? Here are powerful Sergio Ramos quotes about life, and success.
45 Powerful Sergio Ramos Quotes About Life and Success
1. “If you don’t live, eat and breathe football, then you’re not a true football player. You just wear the jersey”. – Sergio Ramos
2. “The team needs a leader to handle everything with rules and constant stability, Mourinho is the ideal man for that job, and we are delighted about it”. – Sergio Ramos
3. “The referees sometimes give for you, and others take it away”. – Sergio Ramos
4. “If you don’t like how we play, then turn off the TV”. – Sergio Ramos
5. “I am not someone who holds grudges, and I want to remember the good things about our time with Mourinho”. – Sergio Ramos
6. “Playing against great teams makes victory more valuable”. – Sergio Ramos
In one of the inspirational Gareth Bale quotes, he said: “You’ve just got to keep working hard, keep plugging along. That’s how great teams win more trophies.” – Gareth Bale
7. “Bad things can happen even to the best players”. – Sergio Ramos
8. “Defending for a team as offensive as Real Madrid isn’t that easy”. – Sergio Ramos
9. “There is no bigger motivation than playing in a UEFA Champions League final”. – Sergio Ramos
Yes, in one of the quotes by Cristiano Ronaldo, he said; “The highpoint of my career was winning the Champions League. No one will ever erase that from my memory, in the same way that no one will ever erase the fact that I did it in a Manchester United shirt.”
10. “Flattery and criticism are always in our profession”. – Sergio Ramos
11th Sergio Ramos Quotes
11. “It doesn’t really bother us, the team that is in fashion or that is being talked about the most. Whatever praise or criticism we receive doesn’t really matter”. – Sergio Ramos
12. “The margin for error in the Champions League is tiny”. – Sergio Ramos
13. “You can never take Madrid for dead”. – Sergio Ramos
14. “I think of myself as a great player, but the fans have to decide whether that’s true”. – Sergio Ramos
15. “Disrespect is bad for the atmosphere around a team”. – Sergio Ramos
In one of the powerful quotes by Arjen Robben, he said; “We have to respect the opponents”.
16. “Being the captain is a great privilege and a responsibility to lead a great group with different cultures”. – Sergio Ramos
17. “Madrid always opens its doors to great players”. – Sergio Ramos
18. “I think of myself as someone who gives everything, and I wake up every day wanting to keep growing”. – Sergio Ramos
19. “I wake up every day with tremendous enthusiasm”. – Sergio Ramos
20. “I keep my opinions to myself. I’ve always said that everyone is free to think what you like”. – Sergio Ramos
21. “When one loses. It’s easy to focus on the refereeing decisions”. – Sergio Ramos
22. “It is a mistake to mix politics and sport”. – Sergio Ramos
23. “Whenever we lose, it is a sad day”. – Sergio Ramos
24. “We must take on each match as best we can and try to recover from each as quickly as possible”. – Sergio Ramos
25. “Real Madrid goes for everything right from the start of the season. They always fight for the three competitions”. – Sergio Ramos
26. “I don’t care whether I play on the right or in the centre. All I want is for the coach to have faith in me”. – Sergio Ramos
27. “We all know the demands at this club, but I’m ready for this responsibility to make sure every Madridista is happy”. – Sergio Ramos
28. “I know the English fans will treat players as they deserve, and I’m not worried about in the slightest”. – Sergio Ramos
29. “Sometimes you lose; that is football”. – Sergio Ramos
30. “At the end of the day, the players and the coach have to talk – that’s what consulates the relationship”. – Sergio Ramos
31st Sergio Ramos Quotes
31. “It’s u to the coach to decide who is in the best shape to play each match”. – Sergio Ramos
32. “We must thank our fans for their support”. – Sergio Ramos
33. “We’ve had to handle defeat many times, and you can’t draw any conclusions”. – Sergio Ramos
34. “As long as there are chances, we have to fight to the end. That’s Madrid philosophy”. – Sergio Ramos
35. “Football is like that: there’s a new game every three days”. – Sergio Ramos
36. “We need the right attitude and the right motivation – that can decide the match above everything else”. – Sergio Ramos
37. “It is good to have competition”. – Sergio Ramos
38. “At Real Madrid, we have many good players that the team can learn from”. – Sergio Ramos
39. “In the end, individual titles are achieved with the help of all your team-mates”. – Sergio Ramos
40. “Throughout my career, I have faced the best forward players in the world – many of them who are considered among the greatest ever. For me, there is never a fear. Respect, yes, but never a fear”. – Sergio Ramos
41. “We have never been anyone without the fans”. – Sergio Ramos
42. “I need to keep quiet and do my talking on the pitch”. – Sergio Ramos
43. “There are sometimes easier games and others harder, but the Champions League always requires enormous concentration”. – Sergio Ramos
44. “When you win many titles, the rivals are full of antipathy towards you”. – Sergio Ramos
45. “Every day, I wake up eager to learn new things, and I am grateful to Mourinho for that day. – Sergio Ramos
Summary Notes on Sergio Ramos Quotes
Thanks for checking out this collection of Sergio Ramos quotes! Don’t forget to like and share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: