We bring to you one of the many Harry Song quotes and sayings, about life, music, love, and success.
Harrysong was born on March 30th, 1981 in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria to Ijaw parents but moved to Lagos years later after spending most of his early life at Port Harcourt.
Due to the sudden death of his mother, the relationship he had with his stepmother became very strained. This eventually resulted in him quitting school at that tender age.
Since that incident however, he became more focused on his music and his passion for music knew no bounds. No wonder, Harry Song net worth became a topic of interest among his fan, as a result of his hard work and hustle.
How did he make it this far? What are his ideologies, and philosophies about life? See these Harry Song quotes and things he once said.
10 Harry Song Quotes About Life and Success
1. “Marriage is not just what you want to get into because it is time, or that you are getting old, or because people are looking at you to must-have settled down.” – Harry Song
2. “I was advised to seize the opportunity and sing the tribute song for Mandela because I was inspired by his story, and he was not only loved in South Africa but in the whole world.” – Harry Song quotes
3. “If you have listened to some of my songs, you would notice that they have stories. I use my songs to tell stories.” – Harry Song
Related: 10 Chinko Ekun quotes and sayings about life and success
4. “Today, I can see in your midst stars who would change the world, stars who would reshape our country, stars who would further rebrand the image of our dear country, Nigeria. Stay positive, work hard, and pray hard.” – Harry Song quotes
5. “I think so far, the deepest song I have sung is reggae blues. The truth is that reggae blues was meant to be the kind of song that would make you just sit down and think about your life. But we turned it into a song that would make you dance, and forget about your sorrows.” – Harry Song
6. “I cannot rap to save my life. The few times I tried it in the privacy of my house, my friends told me to shut my mouth because I was just doing rubbish. I can handle all other genres of music except rap.” – Harry Song
Related: 11 Femi Kuti Quotes about life and social change
7. “Push yourself because no one else will do it for you.” – Harry Song quotes
8. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” – Harry Song
9. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Harry Song
10. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Harry Song
Summary of Harry Song Quotes
There you have it, Harry Song Quotes about life, music, love and success.
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Topics: