We bring to you 11 notable Femi Kuti quotes about life, government, and state of the African nations.
Olufela Olufemi Anikulapo Kuti (born 16 June 1962), popularly known as Femi Kuti, is a Nigerian musician born in London and raised in Lagos.
He is the eldest son of Afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti and a grandchild of a political campaigner, women’s rights activist, and traditional aristocrat Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti.
Femi Kuti began his musical career playing in his father’s band, Egypt 80. In 1986, Femi started his own band, Positive Force, establishing himself as an artist independent of his father’s massive legacy.
We’ve recently published quick info about Femi Kuti net worth, and right now, we share with you notable Femi Kuti quotes.
Remarkable Femi Kuti Quotes
1. “I will never put anybody before my family because your family is your family.” – Femi Kuti
2. “Even if you are in pain and you have a performance, you should not show it to your audience.” – Femi Kuti
3. “I know I trust people too much, although I try to be a bit firm, it is a fault that we have learned from my father.” – Femi Kuti
4. “I want to make my family happy, and I want Africa to be free.” – Femi Kuti quotes
Related: 15 amazing Simi quotes about hustle and success in music
5. “I don’t care who’s in power as long as he provides electricity, petrol, water. The President should be like a houseboy.” – Femi Kuti
6. “A composer is like a medium that high forces use to give people, joy, inspiration, and courage.” – Femi Kuti
7. “Your gift is to be shared and not for you.” – Femi Kuti quotes
8. “Looking deeper into the African way of life, it wasn’t religious; it was spiritual. When you go into spiritualism, spiritualism will teach you about virtues, how to be patient, humble and kind.” – Femi Kuti
9. “Playing the trumpet change my perception of life completely into being nice and adaptable.” – Femi Kuti
10. “You need to keep an open mind and always give yourself room to improve.” – Femi Kuti quotes
Related: 15 Great Laycon quotes about life and success
11. “For a professional, success is not about how great you are, it is a must, it is your job, so do your best.” – Femi Kuti
Summary of Femi Kuti Quotes
Femi Kuti is a spokesperson for UNICEF’s crusade for the rights of children and an advocate for HIV/AIDS education and prevention.
He is recognized as a community leader and an inspiration for African resistance to the remnants of colonial mentality and economic hardship.
So, there you have it, some of the notable Femi Kuti quotes and sayings about life, poverty, struggles, and more.
Even More Topics: