We bring to you 31 great Eminem quotes and sayings about life, hustle, music and success.
Marshall Bruce Mathers III popularly known as Eminem has always been on top of his Rapping game ever since he took center stage in the music industry.
He is referred to as one of the greatest rappers to ever hold the mic around the world. Aside from that, he is a self-acclaimed rap god.
As vast as his Rapping talent goes, so is Eminem net worth. That is something worthy of someone who has had an incredible career in music, achieving success in almost any piece that drops from him.
31 Great Eminem Quotes and Sayings About Life and Success
1. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
2. “But music is a reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail.” – Eminem
3. “Success is my only option, failure’s not.” – Eminem
4. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.” – Eminem quotes
5. “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.” – Eminem
6. “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” – Eminem
7. “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
8. “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in-between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” – Eminem
9. “Don’t ever try to judge me dude, you don’t know what the f**k I’ve been through.” – Eminem
10. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem
11. “Sometimes you just gotta let s*** go and say ‘To hell with it’ and move on.” – Eminem quotes
12. “Be proud of who you are.” – Eminem
13. “I realized, ‘Yo, I can’t do anything in moderation. I don’t know how.” – Eminem
14. “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” – Eminem
15. “I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.” – Eminem
16. “I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my f—ing blessings instead. By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while.” – Eminem
17. “You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive.” – Eminem
18. “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.” – Eminem
19. “Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful. They can all get fu#ked just stay true to you.” – Eminem
20. “When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.” – Eminem quotes
21. “Everybody has goals, aspirations, or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.”
22. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.” – Eminem
23. “It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it’s all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening” – Eminem
24. “Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?” – Eminem
25. “Thanks, cuz your hate is what gave me this strength.” – Eminem
26. “A normal life is boring.” – Eminem
27. “I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamour, but I’m not ashamed of anything.” – Eminem
28. “Hip-hop is ever-changing but you’ll always have the pack. And you’ll always have those people who are separated from the pack.” – Eminem quotes
29. “Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter.” – Eminem
30. “Sporadic thoughts will pop into my head and I’ll have to go write something down, and the next thing you know I’ve written a whole song in an hour.” – Eminem
31. “I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.” – Eminem
Summary of Eminem Quotes
Thanks for checking our collection of Eminem quotes about life, music, and, success. Isn’t your mind filled with the idea that anything can be achieved, with the height he’s attained?
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Quotes: