What is Zlatan Ibile net worth?
|Zlatan Ibile Net Worth:||$1.2 million|
|Born:||December 19, 1994|
|Country of Origin:||Nigeria|
|Education:||Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun state|
|Source of Wealth:||Music, Endorsement Deals|
|1st Hit Project:||“My Body” (2017)|
Omoniyi Temidayo popularly known as Zlatan Ibile is a singer, songwriter, stage performer, entertainer, dancer, rapper and recording artiste.
I think hip-hop is really fun right now, and that’s why people are dancing more to beats. There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good, isn’t it?
Who introduced Zanku dance, a nationwide sensation? Zlatan, who is widely famous for his slang, “Kapachumarumarichipaco” introduced the dance.
Zlatan‘s “Zanku” (Leg Work)” was released on the 20th of October 2018, and it has a video of over 700 thousand views on YouTube.
Actually, yes, the street love for this musician is crazy. No doubt Zlatan is one of the favorite musicians. Still, he’s not made it to the list of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria.
I believe fans are eager to know more about Zlatan Ibile net worth.
Zlatan Ibile Net Worth and Highlights
Zlatan Ibile Net Worth is currently estimated at $1.2 million.
His top career highlights are…
- Leg Work (Single, 2018)
- Osanle (Single, 2018)
- Bolanle (Single, 2019)
- Shotan (Single, 2019)
- Opor (2020)
- The Matter (2020)
He was born on December 19, 1994, in Lagos State, and he is from Ekiti State in the South-West of Nigeria.
Zlatan Ibile completed his primary and secondary education in Lagos. He later proceeded to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY in Abeokuta, Ogun State for his tertiary education.
There, he obtained a Higher National Diploma, HND in Business Administration.
The singer who never thought about making music, started all the way as a drummer in a local church.
After completing his secondary school education, he began to follow his friends to studio and was later influenced to become a singer.
He won the One Mic Campus Tour at the age of 19, which witnessed an electrifying performance at the grand finale from the music talent.
He first came into the Nigerian music scene in 2017 when he released a single titled “My Body” where he featured Olamide.
The song went viral after a video of Davido dancing to the song surfaced on the internet.
His popularity further strengthened when he was featured on Naira Marley’s hit single Am I a Yahoo Boy.
Related: Chinko Ekun net worth and biography
Zlatan Ibile has released several hit bangers and has been featured by some Nigerian artistes.
Here are Zlatan’s songs that you can download on any of these top Nigerian music blogs
- My body ft. Olamide.
- Bum Bum ft. Davido.
- Zanku (Leg Work).
- Osanle ft. Davido.
- Again O.
- Kara Wizard.
- O Dope Gan.
- This Year.
- Osanle ft. Davido
- Yeye Boyfriend
He has also worked with Harry Song, Mayorkun, and many other artistes.
- Zlatan Ibile won these awards;
- 2019 AFRIMMA award – Best New Act, Best Collabo, Song of the year.
- Zlatan Ibile was nominated to win these awards;
- 2019 AFRIMMA Video of the Year.
- 2018 City People Award – Nominated
Cars owned by Zlatan:
- Bentley Bentayga cost N53.2 million.
- Mercedes Benz CLA Class around 35 Million Naira
- Zlatan Also owns an all-white Chevy Camaro worth 9 million).
- Zlatan also owns two cars, a Benz ML350 and a Hyundai which he gave to his manager.
- The musician also got himself a Range Rover, and a diamond plated wristwatch for his 25th birthday.
- Zlatan Ibile is a real estate expert in its own right. He was said to have owned 2 houses, but only one is known to the public.
Related: Bad Boy Timz net worth and biography
Interesting Facts About Zlatan
- Zlatan made his first one million views on Instagram via DMW label boss, Davido was recorded dancing to Zlatan’s song. The video went viral and exposed Zlatan to a larger audience.
- Zlatan put an end to the popular ‘Shaku Shaku’ dance with his ‘Zanku (Leg Work)’ dance that was solidified by Chinko Ekun’s ‘Able God’ track which featured Lil Kesh and Zlatan himself
- Since the release of his hit single with Olamide, he has gained tremendous numbers of followers and remained in limelight.
- He had social media sensation Segun Wire in his care and custody before the young boy was pulled out by family members.
- He was arrested alongside with Naira Marley by the men of the EFCC in connection to internet fraud better known as “Yahoo” on May 10, 2019
- Did you know that ZANKU means Zlatan Abeg No Kill Us?
- Sensational rapper, Zlatan has done the unbelievable by signing his pet dog Astalavi to his newly created record label, Zanku.
Zlatan favorite slangs:
- Killing dem
- Gbe body
Life Lessons From Zlatan
What are the most valuable lessons you have learned from Zlatan life experiences?
Zlatan reveals how he suffered before fame. He is one of those who hustled up to the top from nothing, as he did some menial jobs before he became the superstar singer that he is today.
According to him, he was a bricklayer, taxi driver, and even had to cut grass for people. He has also worked in a cold room at 10 thousand Naira per month.
Now, he is one of the highest-paid artistes in Nigeria per show as he is usually overbooked within periods and months.
Why not check 10 more real-life lessons from Zlatan Ibile, his music career, and how he kept pushing on until he made his mark.
If you want to be rich, the only important thing is to pick one path that works for you and stick to it.
Zlatan Ibile Net worth (Summary)
There you have it on this post the net worth of Zlatan Ibile and career”.
Many Nigerian celebrities have shared their stories of poverty before they became rich and famous.
What are the most important lessons you have learned in your life and when did you learn them?
You just have to learn new things, and experience new things and see another perspective of life.
Try and keep trying until success is achieved, although it is frustrating, you have to do it and of course, you can.
As of 2020, Zlatan net Ibile worth is estimated to be roughly $1.2 million.
What do you think about Zlatan’s worth? Leave a comment below.
Even More Topics: