WE bring to you 87 inspirational Walt Disney quotes about life, dreams, goals, love, and success in this quick post.
“If you can dream it, you can do it “. That is one of the famous quotes of the legendary producer, filmmaker, and pioneer of the American animation industry, Walt Elias Disney.
He is the brain behind the animation “mickey and Minnie mouse” which won him several awards. According to Walt Disney.com, Walt Disney still remains the holder of the most Oscars ever won by an individual.
Walt Disney is a true personification of success. Like every other human on earth, Walt Disney had dreams and aspirations while growing up, and he did everything possible to bring his dreams to life despite disappointments and setbacks.
We’ve written lots of inspirational quotes about life and struggles on our blog and you can check it out. Now, let’s get to know some facts about the life of the legendary producer before considering his 87 quotes about dreams, love, and success.
Walt Elias Disney was born on December 5, 1901, in Chicago, USA. He died at age 65 in 1966, which is more than five decades ago, and yet his dream is still growing and he is still recording many successes even in death.
At an early age, Walt Disney was passionate about drawing, this made him join fine art class so as to improve his drawing skills.
In this post about Walt Disney quotes, you’ll come to learn more about the iconic filmmaker and how the journey to the top was for him.
At the age of 18, Disney got a job as a commercial illustrator before finally establishing his own studio named Disney Brothers Studio which he managed with his brother Roy.
In no time, the Disney Brothers Studio got a lot of recognition from a lot of people. In the early 1950’s, legendary film and animation director set up his own park which he named “Disney World”.
Since its creation, Disney World has risen to become a prominent Centre for tourism and it has recorded a massive increase in size and popularity.
Indeed Walt Disney had a dream and he embarked on a journey to actualize his dream despite all hurdles and setbacks, he also recorded a lot of failures but he was more than determined to bring his dream to reality.
Many today have had dreams, but they had given up on them even before pursuing them. This article provides a list of several Walt Disney Quotes that will motivate you to pursue your dreams despite all odds.
Walt Disney Quotes About Dreams, Love, and Success
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
2. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” — Walt Disney
3. “The era we are living in today is a dream of coming true.” — Walt Disney quotes about dreams
4. “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them” — Walt Disney quotes
5. “I’d say it’s been my biggest problem all my life… it’s money. It takes a lot of money to make these dreams come true.” — Walt Disney quotes
6. “If you can visualize it, if you can dream it, there’s some way to do it.”- Walt Disney quotes
7. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.”- Walt Disney quotes
8. “First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare.”-Walt Disney quotes
9. ”One day I learned that dreams exist to come true. And since that day I do not sleep for rest. I sleep just to dream.”- Walt Disney quotes
10. “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever”. – Walt Disney quotes about dreams
11. “Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right”. – Walt Disney quotes
12. “Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy.”-Walt Disney
13. “Dreams, ideas and plans not only are an escape, but they also give me purpose, a reason to hang on.”- Walt Disney quotes
14. “I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things.” – Walt Disney quotes
15. “The difference in winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney quotes about dreams
16. “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” – Walt Disney quotes
17. “Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating those who work with me and aiming their efforts at a certain goal” – Walt Disney quotes
18. “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” – Walt Disney quotes
19. “When I was a kid, a book I read advised young artists to be themselves. That decided it for me. I was a corny kind of guy, so I went in for corn.”– Walt Disney quotes
20. “Whatever you do, do it well.” – Walt Disney quotes
Related: 120 Time is Money quotes
21. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive”. – Walt Disney quotes
22. “People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working.” – Walt Disney quotes
23. “I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.” – Walt Disney quotes
24. “I only hope that we don’t lose sight of one thing – that it was all started by a mouse.” – Walt Disney quotes about dreams
25. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney quotes
26. “The difference in winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney quotes
27. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney quotes
28. “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” – Walt Disney quotes about dreams
29. “When I was a kid, a book I read advised young artists to be themselves. That decided it for me. I was a corny kind of guy, so I went in for corn.”– Walt Disney quotes
30. “Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.” – Walt Disney quotes
31. “To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here, age relives fond memories of the past… and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America… with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” – Walt Disney quotes
32. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney quotes
33. “That’s what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again.”-Walt Disney
34. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Rapunzel (Tangled)
35. “Even miracles take a little time.” – Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
36. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” – Gusteau (Ratatouille)
37. “You control your destiny – you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” – Merida (Brave)
38. “Don’t just fly, soar.” – Dumbo (Dumbo
39. “Life’s not a spectator sport. If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.” – Laverne (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
40. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
41. “If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.” – The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)
42. “The things that make me different are the things that make me ME.” – Piglet (Winnie the Pooh)
43. “Admit defeat, and defeat will surely admit you into permanent custody.” – Beret Girl (An Extremely Goofy Movie)
44. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh (Pooh’s Most Grand Adventure)
45. “Giving up is for rookies.” – Philoctetes (Hercules) – Walt disney quotes about dreams
46. “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” – Grandmother Willow (Pocahontas)
47. “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
48. “You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.” — Lumière, Beauty and the Beast
49. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” — Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio
50. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney quotes
51. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” — Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
52. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and—snap!—the job’s a game!” – Mary Poppins
- 53. “Open different doors, you may find a you there that you never knew was yours. Anything can happen.” – Mary Poppins.
- 54. “I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now.” – Edna Mode, The Incredibles. – Walt Disney quotes about dreams
- 55. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” – Tiana, The Princess And the Frog.
- 56. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella
- 57. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” – Naveen, Princess And The Frog.
- 58. “I don’t want to survive. I want to live.” – The Captain, Wall-E. – Walt Disney quotes
- 59. “Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” — Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
- 60. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Frozen
- 61. “I was hiding under your porch because I love you.” – UP
- 62. “To spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love’s kiss.” – Giselle, Enchanted.
- 63. “To laugh yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse
- 64. “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf, Frozen
- 65. “When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory, Finding Nemo
- 66. “You’re only a fool if you give up.” – Aladdin
- 67. “Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.” – Widow Tweed
- 68. “When you find out who you are, you find out what you need.” – Mama Odie
- 69. “To face the future with another who means more than any other is to be loved.” – The Rescuers
- 70. “Giving up is for rookies.”— Philoctetes
- 71. “You want something done, you’ve got to do it yourself.” – Sebastian
- 72. “Can you feel the love tonight? You needn’t look too far. Stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are.” — The Lion King
- 73. “How do you spell love? You don’t spell love. You feel it.” — Piglet and Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
- 74. “Love is a song that never ends.” — Bambi
- 75. “I believe in being an innovator.” – Walt Disney quotes
- 76. “We did it [Disneyland], in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster – closed and forgotten within the first year.” – Walt Disney quotes
- 77. “I suppose my formula might be: dream, diversify and never miss an angle.” – Walt Disney quotes
- 78. “I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral.” – Walt Disney quotes about dreams
- 79. “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.” – Walt Disney quotes
- 80. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” — Olaf, Frozen
- 81. “Every minute spent in your company becomes the new best moment of my life.” — Bolt
- 82. “You were my new dream.” — Tangled – Walt Disney quotes about dreams
- 83. “I have just met you and I love you.” – Dug, UP
- 84. “People always do crazy things when they’re in love.” –Meg, Hercules
- 85. “Can you feel the love tonight? You needn’t look too far. Stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are.” –The Lion King
- 86. “Love is an open door.” –Anna and Hans, Frozen
- 87. “So this is love. So this is what makes life divine.” –Cinderella, Cinderella
Summary of Walt Disney Quotes
Always remember that in life, dreams do come true.
The wisdom and motivation from the 87 quotes of Walt Disney about dreams, love, and success can motivate you to pursue your dreams with determination.