We bring to you 59 interesting Victor Moses quotes about football and life. You’ll find words of determination from the professional footballer.
Victor Moses is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a winger on either flank for Russian club Spartak Moscow on loan from Premier League club Chelsea. He has also been deployed as a wing-back at times during his career.
For someone who has a very tough background as he had lost his parents at an early age, Moses paid the price for success. Don’t worry, that’s one of the things you’ll find in this article about quotes by Victor Moses.
While with his foster family in the UK, he played football during extracurricular activities and was soon spotted by scouts from Crystal Palace which was just a stone throw away from his school.
He impressed the scouts of the football club, and that was how his football journey began to unfold, and today, Victor Moses net worth is a topic of interest among his fans.
How did he keep going to attain such a height of success in his career? See these sayings and words of determination in our quick collection of Victor Moses quotes about football and success.
Victor Moses Quotes About Football & Success
1. “I’m sad to leave Palace because they’re a great club and gave me my chance in football, and I want to say thanks to everyone there. – Victor Moses
2. “I’d like to put on record my sincere thanks to everyone at Wigan Athletic for the tremendous support they showed me during my time there. – Victor Moses
3. “It’s the best feeling, representing your country, and I always want to perform and give 100% for the team. – Victor Moses quotes
4. “It was Cosmos who actually told Crystal Palace about me. Palace came to have a look, liked what they saw, and they took it from there. – Victor Moses
5. “When I started going to school, I started getting used to things, like the language. After that, I started adapting to school, friends, and everything. It was really difficult, to start with, but I survived. – Victor Moses
6. “It’s tough, as Chelsea’s a very special place for me, and I’ve always had a great relationship with the fans, but it became very obvious that I was not in the manager’s plans. I have achieved great things there, but I just needed to play football, and that’s why I got the move to Fenerbahce. – Victor Moses quotes
7. “My ambition is to contribute my quota to the overall success of the team. – Victor Moses
8. “I have always believed in myself. As a footballer, it is essential to have that belief. – Victor Moses
9. “It’s a big step up for me, coming from the Championship to the Premier League, and, at the end of the day, it’s up to the gaffer when I play and what role I take up. – Victor Moses
10. “If I get my chance, then I’ve just got to go out there and take it and help the team to do as well as possible. – Victor Moses
11. “As a young boy in a new country, you had to make new friends, and that was really difficult. – Victor Moses quotes
12. “It’s a massive experience: playing against Galatasaray and Besiktas, you can feel the atmosphere. It feels like the stadium is going to fall down due to the fans singing and bouncing. – Victor Moses
13. “Every season, I want to be the best I can to be Africa’s best player. I will do the best I can. – Victor Moses
14.”The position I am playing at right wing-back, I know I can score goals there. – Victor Moses
15. “He is a legend – not just Africa and Chelsea but the whole world. Didier is a great player. – Victor Moses
16. “He scores goals, assists, and he’s got everything that you’d ask for in a striker. We, as African players, are all proud of what Didier achieved as a player. The way he holds himself is unbelievable. – Victor Moses quotes
17. “I can play on the right, from the left, behind the main striker, or upfront – it depends on where the coach wants me to play.
18. “As long as I can help the team achieve its objective, then I am happy playing anywhere upfront. – Victor Moses
19. “What I can confirm is that I will always give a 100 per cent for Nigeria like I do at my club. – Victor Moses
20. “My footballing idol is Zinedine Zidane; he was an amazing guy on and off the field. – Victor Moses
21. “I just want to keep on working hard and helping my team-mates out. – Victor Moses
22. “I have always believed in the ability that I have got. – Victor Moses
23. “I have always known that I’ve got the ability to play in a big club like Chelsea. – Victor Moses quotes
24. “I want to play in every match, score goals when the opportunity presents itself, and help players in good positions to also score goals. – Victor Moses
25. “As a footballer, if you work hard, then everything else falls into place. – Victor Moses
26. “It is good for a manager to believe in the ability that you’ve got and give you the confidence to go out and enjoy your football. – Victor Moses
27. “Chelsea is one of the biggest football clubs in the world. – Victor Moses
28. “Changing position comes naturally to me, to be honest. – Victor Moses quotes
28. “I don’t really mind where I play – left, right, upfront on my own, or with another striker. I’m just versatile like that, and I don’t mind playing anywhere in attack. – Victor Moses
29. “I’m looking forward to every game that I’m going to be involved in, whether it’s the Champions League, Premier League, or anything else. – Victor Moses
30. “The main thing is to be on the pitch and enjoy my football. – Victor Moses
31. “That’s always been on my mind – to play games. – Victor Moses
32. “There was only a little spell at Wigan when I first signed there when I wasn’t in the team every week. – Victor Moses
33. “By playing, you learn. – Victor Moses quotes
34. “You’ve got to keep on going up and down the wing for the whole game in that wing-back role, so you obviously need a lot of stamina to do that, and I think I’ve got that. – Victor Moses
35. “I enjoyed it very much, my first Champions League game. – Victor Moses
36. “I’d like to thank the chairman, Dave Whelan, and all of the staff at Wigan for giving me the chance to play in the Premier League. – Victor Moses
37. “It feels great being in the Champions League. – Victor Moses
38. “The opportunity beckoned me to play for England, but I chose Nigeria because it has always been my ambition to play for the Super Eagles. – Victor Moses quotes
39. “I don’t regret turning out in the colours of Super Eagles. I love Nigeria, and I was prepared to come and play for the nation. – Victor Moses
40. “I waited for the opportunity to be invited to play for the national team of Nigeria, and immediately, they found me worthy; I did not waste time to honour the call. – Victor Moses
41. “Nigeria has always been my choice if called up, and when they did, I was happy. – Victor Moses
42. “I played for England Under-16s, 17s, 18s, 19s, the 20s and then 21s… then… I just decided to make the decision to play for Nigeria.
43. “When you’re playing, you enjoy yourself. – Victor Moses
44. “I’m proud of being a Nigerian international and am always committed to playing for my country. – Victor Moses
45. “It’s a massive thing to win the African Nations. It will go down in history. It was my first tournament with Nigeria, and winning it was a bonus for me; it was a good experience for me. – Victor Moses quotes
46. “When I play against a winger, because I’m a winger myself, I understand what they are going to do before they try and go past me, so it makes it a lot easier for me. – Victor Moses
47. “The more games I play, the better I get. – Victor Moses quotes
48. “I really admire Zinedine Zidane and Frank Lampard. They are really skilful, and I like the way they shoot from distance. – Victor Moses
49. “It’s good to score goals, but my teammates are fantastic – they really support me – but the opponents just want to tackle me hard!
50. “They watch the Premier League everywhere in Africa. – Victor Moses
51. “For a club to come and get you, they are going to use you at some stage. – Victor Moses
52. “Every preseason, I feel I’ve done well, and it’s just about being given a chance. – Victor Moses
53. “I want to do the right thing and also to enjoy myself on the pitch. – Victor Moses
54. “I want the fans to be able to recognise I am doing something good for the club, but at the same time, I want to work hard for the team and make sure we win games. – Victor Moses quotes
55. “I just want to enjoy my football. – Victor Moses
56. “That is my position, really: staying out wide and, most of the time, going into one v. one situations, which I am good at. – Victor Moses
57. “As a winger, you want to get at defenders and make it hard for them. Instead of them going forwards, they have to defend against you. – Victor Moses
58. “As long as I’m helping the team, I just want to play football. – Victor Moses
59. “As long as you work hard, the manager will see it, and he’ll give you an opportunity. – Victor Moses
Summary of Victor Moses Quotes
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Victor Moses. Let’s have your comment in the box provided below, and don’t forget to like and share this post.
Even More Quotes: