Yay! We bring to you 70 inspirational Tupac quotes about life, friendship, hustle, and love.
Who wouldn’t know the legendary gangster rap artiste, Tu Pac Shakur, commonly known as 2pac?
Though he was widely known as a rapper who preached about revenge on his enemies, in most of his songs, Tupac also preached about love, success and was in stack opposition to injustice and inequality which was portrayed in his songs.
Tupac Amaru Shakur was born in Lesane Parish Crooks on June 16, 1971, in New York City. He died on the 13th, September 1996 at age 25.
During the short time spent on earth, in the music industry, Tu Pac created a lasting impact on the lives of his fans, friends, and family.
If you are a great fan of this legendary rap king as I am, These 2pac quotes about life, love, family, and success can inspire you to look at life from another perspective, which can benefit you in your day-to-day life.
70 Tupac Quotes About Life Love, Friends, and Family
1. “The reality is wrong. Dreams are for real- Tu Pac Shakur” – Tupac quotes
2. “My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for”- Tupac quotes
3. “Don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.” – Tupac quotes about life
4. “Our future is our confidence and self-esteem.” – Tupac Shakur quotes
5. “We can go nowhere unless we share with each other.” – Tu Pac Shakur quotes
6. “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.” – Tupac Shakur quotes
7. “When you do rap albums, you got to train yourself. You got to constantly be in character.” – Tupac quotes about life
8. “We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart.” – Tupac Shakur quotes
9. “Do everything you can to make it around the system, over the system, or out the system.” – Tupac
10. “I am not a perfectionist, but still I seek perfection. I am not a great romantic, but yet I yearn for affection” – Tupac sayings
11. “All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.” – Tupac quotes about life
12. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” – Tupac
13. “I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.” – Tupac Shakur
14. “This fast life soon shatters, cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.” – Tupac Shakur
15. “The only time I have problems is when I sleep.” – Tu Pac quotes about life
16. “I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings.” – Tupac quotes
17. “Just cause you live in the ghetto doesn’t mean you can’t grow.” – Tupac quotes
18. “When I was a little baby, I remember that one moment of calm-peace, and 3 minutes after that, it was on.” – Tupac Shakur
19. “I hate the man in the mirror ’cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer.” – Tupac quotes
20. “I’m not saying girls are perfect cause we all know that’s not true. But why be unfaithful to her if she was true to you?” – Tupac quotes
21. “Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are 2 steps ahead.” – Tupac quotes about life
22. “You know nothing can stop me but loss of breath and I’m still breathing so it’s still on.” – Tupac Shakur
23. “People die but legends live forever.” – Tupac quotes
24. “I’m 23 years old. I might just be my mother’s child, but in all reality, I’m everybody’s child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society.” – 2pac quotes
25. “Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers.”– Tupac quotes about life
26. “Everything will be alright if you hold on. It’s a struggle every day, gotta roll on.” – 2pac
27. “The realest people don’t have a lot of friends.” – Tupac
28. “You can never “just be friends” with someone you fall in love with.” – Tupac quotes about life
29. “So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. And handle it.” – 2pac
30. “Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.” – Tupac Shakur quotes
31. “What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle – this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.” – Tupac Shakur
32. “I would rather have been shot straight-up in cold blood-but to be set up? By people who you trusted? That’s bad.” – Tupac Shakur
33. “It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.” – Tupac Shakur
34. “No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble. Not knowing how hard it is to carry on when no one loves you.” – Tupac Shakur
35. “Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice, I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots.”― Tupac Shakur
36. “Sometimes I sit and look at life from a different angle.” – Tupac quotes about life
37. “I have no fear. I have no fear. I have only ambition. I want mine, and I will do anything to feed and protect my family.” – Tupac Shakur
38. “Stop killing each other – let’s just smoke a blunt.” – Tupac quotes
39. “My mother had a really bad childhood, and my father had a bad childhood, and I had a bad childhood, but I love my childhood, even though it was bad, I love it. I feel like it’s taught me so much. And I feel like nothing can faze me, you know nothing in this world, nothing can surprise me, it might set me back, but only momentarily, only to spring back.” – Tupac Shakur
40. “I am a hard person to love but when I love, I love really hard.” – Tupac quotes
41. “I would rather have been shot straight-up in cold blood-but to be set up? By people who you trusted? That’s bad.” – Tupac Shakur
42. “I wanna take your misery, replace it with happiness. But I need your faith in me, I’m a sucka for love.” – Tupac quotes
43. “I love kids, I love the innocence. It just does something to my chest, the innocence’s that they have & how they look up to you, & how you can’t do any wrong to them. I love that man. I’ll do anything, I’ll do dang near anything for em. All the kids in my life, my nieces & nephews all can get anything they want. They got the best Christmas, everything they get whatever they want. Imma sucka for them.” – Tupac quotes
44. “Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.” – Tupac quotes about life
45. “Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.” – Tupac quotes
46. “Never apologize for how much love you have to give. Just feel sorry for those who didn’t want any of it.” – Tu Pac Shakur
47. “There’s no way I could pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand, you are appreciated.” – Tu Pac Shakur
48. “With all my fans I got a family again.” – 2pac Shakur
49. “Unconditional love. Talking bout the stuff that don’t wear off, it don’t fade. It’ll last for all these crazy days, these crazy nights. Whether you wrong or you right, I’ma still love you, still feel you, still there for you. No matter what, you will always be in my heart with unconditional love.” – Tupac quotes about life
50. “You can never “just be friends” with someone you fall in love with.” – Tu Pac Shakur
51. “They got money for the war but can’t feed the poor.” – Tupac Shakur
52. “Everybody’s at war with different things. I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.” – Tupac quotes
53. “That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feels as though they gotta tell me how to live my life.” – Tupac quotes
54. “I was looking for a father, he was gone. I hung around with the thugs, and even though they sold drugs, they showed a young brother love”. – Tupac quotes about life
55. “Even as dope fiend mama. You always was a black queen mama” – Tupac quotes
56. “Mama gave birth to a hell-raising heavenly son. See the doctor tried to smack me, but I smacked him back.” – Tu Pac Shakur quotes
57. “Papa wasn’t man enough, couldn’t stand up to his responsibilities. Instead of taking care of me, he’d rather live lavishly”. – Tu Pac Shakur
58. “Born through hard times, Ghetto child of mine. I wonder if you have to suffer for your father’s crimes”. – Tu Pac Shakur
59. “If I win and get the money, then Oakland Police department is going to buy a boys’ home, me a house, my family a house, and a Stop Police Brutality Centre”. – Tupac quotes
60. “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. And handle it.” – Tupac Shakur
61. “I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that’s bad, I’m going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I’m doing is right. So I feel like I’m going to heaven” – Tupac quotes about life
62. “In my mind, I’ll be thinking is this true, will I fail? Am I supposed to fail? Should I just stop trying and give up? But then, that’s exactly what they’re waiting for me to do.” – Tupac Shakur
63. “Ain’t a woman alive that could take my mama’s place.” – Tupac Shakur, Hail Mary
64. “Sometimes life can be a heavy load.” – Tupac Shakur, Hail Mary
65. “Always do your best, don’t let the pressure make you panic.” – Tupac Shakur, Me Against The World
66. “Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it” – Tupac quotes about life
67. “They have money for war but can’t feed the poor.” – Tupac Shakur
68. “Watch for phonies, keep your enemies close, watch your homies.” – Tupac Shakur
69. “Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end, no matter how hard we fight.” – Tupac quotes
70. “Don’t believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.” – Tupac Shakur
Summary of Tupac Quotes About life
True, Tu Pac’s life was filled with so many sad events, but still he found inspiration and motivation in midst of them all.
These 70 inspirational 2pac quotes about life, love, surviving, etc. can motivate you and inspire you to keeping pushing forward despite all odds.
Facets of human Life like death, love, and hate, hope and depression, peace, and violence are usually laced in his lyrics. These, are what makes Tupac perhaps the greatest figure in rap music history.
So, tell us, what did you think of our collection of 2pac quotes about life? Let’s have your comments coming.
Even More Topics: