We bring to you powerful Tom Cruise quotes about life, acting, and achieving success.
Tom Cruise is one of the most renowned American producer and film actors from New York City. He is one of the most successful actors, with an acting career spanning over three decades.
You can learn more about Tom Cruise net worth, background, career, earnings and other achievements.
He is best known for playing the role of Ethan Hunt in his movie series “Mission: Impossible”, which has won so many remarkable awards.
Tom Cruise is one exclusive American actor who has received various accolades for his work, including the three Golden Globe Awards with various other nominations.
What could you possibly learn from Tom Cruise? Let’s these inspiring Tom Cruise quotes push you to think positively.
50 Inspirational Tom Cruise Quotes About Life, Acting, and Success
1. “As a young actor, people were trying to define who I was before I really knew that for myself. But I still remember thinking, ‘This is what I love doing, and I hope I’m going to be able to do it forever”. – Tom Cruise
2. “Here’s how I lived my life: I’ve never been late to a set. I make films I believe in. I feel privileged to be able to do what I love”. – Tom Cruise
3. “I always look for a challenge and something that’s different”. – Tom Cruise
4. “I didn’t become an actor to have power, but it just happens that I have it and so I have a lot of opportunities”. – Tom Cruise
5. “I don’t care who you are, life has challenges”. – Tom Cruise
6. “Making a movie is like a chess game. It’s about constantly changing patterns, adapting to new things. It’s not just black and white, as you know”. – Tom Cruise
7. “When I work, I work very hard. So I look to work with people who have that level of dedication. And I depend on that from everyone. From the director to my crews that I work with”. – Tom Cruise
8. “I’m an all-or-nothing kind of person, and when I become interested in something, I give it my all”. – Tom Cruise
9. “I disagree with people who think you learn more from getting beat up than you do from winning”. – Tom Cruise
10. “Nothing ends nicely, that’s why it ends”. – Tom Cruise
11th Tom Cruise Quotes About Acting
11. “I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can’t do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I’m going to do something, I go all the way”. – Tom Cruise
12. “I’m passionate about learning. I’m passionate about life”. – Tom Cruise
13. “I’ve always thought of the audience. I just want to entertain the audience. That’s what it’s about: what’s good for the movie, what’s best for the movie, what’s best for the audience”. – Tom Cruise
14. “If you have kids, it is the most important thing to create good times”. – Tom Cruise
15. “I want a world without war, a world without insanity. I want to see people do well. I don’t even think it’s as much as what I want for myself. It’s more what I want for the people around me. That’s what I want”. – Tom Cruise
16. “I’ve always had the same values. Family for me has always been important. When I shoot, everybody comes”. – Tom Cruise
17. “Talk is over-rated as a means of settling disputes”. – Tom Cruise
18. “Even in my dreams, I’m an idiot who knows he’s about to wake up to reality”. – Tom Cruise
19. “I’ve gotten very good at scheduling my life, scheduling the scene and preparing myself for knowing, saving the energy, consuming the energy, knowing when to go for it, and having the available reserves to be able to do that. You have to think about that because it’s endurance”. – Tom Cruise
20. “Individuals have to decide what is true and real for them”. – Tom Cruise
Related: 45 Sergio Ramos motivation quotes
21st Tom Cruise Quotes
21. “I love kids. I was a kid myself, once”. – Tom Cruise
22. “I like to work with people that I like hanging out with, that I admire, that are really smart and talented, and we can problem-solve together”. – Tom Cruise
23. “I’ve learned to relax more. Everybody feels pressure in what they do, maybe mine is just a little different because there doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day to accomplish what I want to”. – Tom Cruise
24. “When you have to cope with a lot of problems, you’re either going to sink or you’re going to swim”. – Tom Cruise
25. “I’ve spent many birthdays on a movie set, all great days”. – Tom Cruise
26. “Every single time I start to do a picture, without fail, I feel as if I don’t know what I’m doing”. – Tom Cruise
27. “I would live with all of my sisters if I could. We’ve always been very close, my sisters and me”. – Tom Cruise
28. “I’ve never done work for money ever. If your choices are based on grosses and the film doesn’t do well, what does that mean? It leaves you with nothing”. – Tom Cruise
29. “When I’m promoting a film, I’m not going to get caught up in anything else, and that includes all my personal things”. – Tom Cruise
30. “Everybody dies, Sally. The thing is to die well”. – Tom Cruise
31st Tom Cruise Quotes
31. “I’ve never made a film that I didn’t believe in, you know? However the picture turns out, I’ve always given everything to it. That’s kind of how I approach life. I can’t help it. There’s no part-way with me on anything in any area of my life”. – Tom Cruise
32. “I’m always around my mother and sisters. I always wanted to be a father, a husband”. – Tom Cruise
33. “Have you ever gotten the feeling that you aren’t completely embarrassed yet, but you glimpse tomorrow’s embarrassment?” – Tom Cruise
34. “There is Life in every breath”. – Tom Cruise
35. “I have respect for what other people believe. What I believe in my own life is that it’s a search for how I can do things better, whether it’s being a better man or a better father or finding ways for myself to improve”. – Tom Cruise
36. “It’s well known I’m a Scientologist, and that has helped me to find that inner peace in my life and it’s something that has given me great stability and tools that I use”. – Tom Cruise
37. “The exciting part of acting, I don’t know how else to explain it, are those moments when you surprise yourself”. – Tom Cruise
38. “I’ve learned to relax more. Everybody feels pressure in what they do, maybe mine is just a little different because there doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day to accomplish what I want to”. – Tom Cruise quotes
39. “The thing about film-making is I give it everything, that’s why I work so hard. I always tell young actors to take charge. It’s not that hard. Sign your own cheques, be responsible”. – Tom Cruise
40. “I go without sleep, I just go hard”. – Tom Cruise
In one of the 10 great life lessons from Tom Cruise, he’s known for being hardworking. You should learn more..
41. “I don’t care if you print something nasty about me. If it’s true, fine. I don’t care. But just make sure it’s the truth”. – Tom Cruise
42. “What I find sometimes that is tricky is if actors are using too much of their own lives in a picture, in a scene, they get locked into a particular way to play the scene, and it lacks immediacy.” – Tom Cruise
43. “When I first started out all the attention could be a bit unnerving, especially when people stared. Now I find the best thing is to just relax. Being recognized is just something you have to get used to”. – Tom Cruise
44. “Whether it’s making a film or raising my children, personally I’m striving to do the right things and to learn”. – Tom Cruise
45. “When you become successful in any type of life, there are people who are not contributing to the motion”. – Tom Cruise
Related: 10 inspiring quotes from Phyno
Summary of Tom Cruise Quotes
Thanks for checking our collection of Tom Cruise quotes about life, success, achieving goals, and music.
Let us know which of these quotes from Tom Cruise got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Topics: