Here we are with powerful Tiwa Savage quotes about life and hustle that will definitely give you a rethink about how you see things.
Tiwatope Savage was born on 5 February 1980, in Isale Eko, Lagos State, Nigeria. Her family relocated to London when she was 11 years old.
Savage graduated with a degree in accounting from the University of Kent and started working at The Royal Bank of Scotland.
She soon dived real big into music. She did backup vocals for English artist George Michael at the age of 16, and loaned vocals to different musicians.
Some of the musicians that tried her out include Mary J. Blige, Chaka Khan, Blu Cantrell, Emma Bunton, Kelly Clarkson, Andrea Bocelli, and Ms. Dynamite.
You can learn more about Tiwa Savage biography and net worth, to see how far she has made it to be one of the most sought-after female artists in Nigeria.
Tiwa has come so far and that got us thinking, what powerful Tiwa Savage quotes will help you build a strong mindset?
10 Favorite Quotes From Tiwa Savage
1. “Strong women still need their hands held.” – Tiwa Savage
2. “Finding someone you can truly connect with is like winning a lottery, it happens basically never. But when it does, don’t blow it.” – Tiwa Savage
3. “And one day, you wake up and simply decide ‘no more’.” – Tiwa Savage
4. “If you see an angel passing. Tell him tell him to come my way” – Tiwa Savage
5. “Sometimes when you listen to what society says, you miss what God has to say to you.” – Tiwa Savage
6. “I see myself as a new artist again who is hustling. That’s my mentality, I don’t walk into a room expecting anyone to know who I am. I’m just here to get a seat at the table” – Tiwa Savage
7. “Look out for people who look out for you. Loyalty is everything.” – Tiwa Savage
8. “Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies won’t see a reason to be in a relationship.” – Tiwa Savage
9. “I’ve never been more proud to be a brown skin girl, just like I’m so honored to be the mother of a king.” – Tiwa Savage
Yes, just like in one of Yemi Alade’s Quotes, she said “My Africaness is my superpower. It’s all I have”
10. “All sales are final. No exchange, no returns.” – Tiwa Savage
Summary Notes on Tiwa Savage Quotes
Thanks for checking out this collection of Tiwa Savage Quotes! Don’t forget to like and share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: