We’re here again with inspirational Timi Dakolo quotes, that will shift your mind!
Timi Dakolo represents hope, determination, and light to youths and even adults.
Timi was born on 20th January, 1981 in Accra, Ghana to a Nigerian father and a Ghanaian mother.
Timi lost his mother when he was 13 years old and was raised by his grandmother, Ateni Dakolo, and aunty, Susan Larry in Port Harcourt.
Despite all odds, he has seen through the accomplishments of most of his dreams. Check out Timi Dakolo net worth for more details of his early life, career, and achievements.
Here, we bring to you motviational Timi Dakolo quotes that will change the way you think!
Inspirational Timi Dakolo Quotes About Life and Success
1. “The world won’t get any better if we see evil and look the other way.” – Timi Dakolo
2. “History has never been kind to men who attempted to be God and subdue/oppress their fellow men.” – Timi Dakolo
3. “The whole job of a musician is to cause a significant experience in the hearts and minds of your listeners.” – Timi Dakolo quotes
4. “Do you know you can love someone so deeply and still not love them like they want to be loved? Because love means different things to different people and they interpret it differently.” – Timi Dakolo
5. “You see that woman selling Akara, Akamu, and bread on your street since you were a child and she is still there. She is a superhero. Hail her for me.” – Timi Dakolo quotes
6. “Happiness is the ultimate success, AIM for it…” – Timi Dakolo
Summary of Timi Dakolo Quotes
There you have it, inspiring Timi Dakolo Quotes about life, music, love and success.
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Topics: