Yay! We bring to you 16 inspirational Taylor Swift quotes about life and success.
Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading, Pennsylvania. Swift spent her early years on her family’s Christmas tree farm in nearby Wyomissing.
Her grandmother had been a professional opera singer, and Swift soon followed in her musical footsteps.
By the age of 10, Swift was singing at a variety of local events, including fairs and contests.
She sang “The Star-Spangled Banner” at a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game at the age of 11, and began writing her own songs and learning guitar at 12 years old.
Taylor Swift is a Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter who made a splash in the country music world in 2006 and has gone on to become one of the top acts in popular music.
What has got her going to achieve huge success? What can you learn from her? Here are great Taylor Swift quotes about life and success.
Taylor Swift Quotes About Life and Success
1. “Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak sometimes you’re just strong enough to let go.” – Taylor Swift
Related: Inspirational Quotes from Andres Iniesta about life and success
2. “I’m thankful that when I go to bed at night, that I have been myself that day and I have been myself all the days before that.” – Taylor Swift
3. “In life, you learn lessons, and sometimes you learn them the hard way. Sometimes you learn them too late.” – Taylor Swift
4. “So don’t you worry your pretty little mind, because people throw rocks at things that shine.” – Taylor Swift
5th of Talyor Swift Quotes
5. “I think there is a lesson in knowing that you can live your life in a way that you’re proud of and people are still gonna take shots.” – Taylor Swift
Related: 51 Powerful Gloria Estefan quotes about life and success
6. “I’ve found time can heal most anything and you just mind find who you’re supposed to be.” – Taylor Swift
7. “I want to make the most of this cultural relevance or success or whatever you want to call it, because it’s not going to last.” – Taylor Swift
8. “I think fearless is having fears but jumping anyway.” – Taylor Swift
9. “We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.” – Taylor Swift
10. “Just because there’s a hurricane going on around you doesn’t mean you have to open the window and look at it.”
Related: 45 Motivational Sergio Ramos Quotes
11th of Talyor Swift Quotes
11. “If you’re yelling you’re the one who’s lost control of the conversation.” – Taylor Swift
12. “Vanity can apply to both insecurity and egotism. So I distance myself, because I feel everything.” – Taylor Swift
13. “Anytime someone tells me that I can’t do something, I want to do it more.” – Taylor Swift
14. “Your feelings are so important to write down, to capture, and to remember because today you’re heartbroken, but tomorrow you’ll be in love again.” – Taylor Swift
15. “The cool thing about reading is that when you read a short story or you read something that takes your mind and expands where your thoughts can go, that’s powerful.” – Taylor Swift
16. “My ultimate goal is to end up being happy. Most of the time.” – Taylor Swift
Check out these 100 quotes about reaching your goals
Taylor Swift Quotes (Summary)
Thanks for checking our collection of Taylor Swift quotes about money, investments, and success.
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Quotes