We bring to you a quick collection of Seydou Keita quotes about life and football.
Seydou Keita was born on January 16th, 1980 in Bamako, Mali. His youth career began in 1995 at the Centre Salif Keita academy which was financed by a legendary Malian footballer.
During two years Keita played in the youth championship with his youth team and simultaneously studied at the club’s academy.
He has achieved a lot in soccer and has played for some of the biggest teams, in the top football leagues.
Today, Seydou Keita net worth has made him one of the top richest African footballers alive, with a whopping net worth estimated at roughly $51 million.
How did he make it this far? What kept him motivated to keep working hard to achieve greatness? Here are 10 Seydou Keita quotes about life and soccer.
10 Seydou Keita Quotes About Life and Football
1. “Single life should be experimental in nature and open to accidents. Some accidents are happy ones” – Seydou Keita
2. “Life happens while we are making other plans” – Seydou Keita
3. “In order to be successful, you have to make sure that being rejected doesn’t bother you at all” – Seydou Keita quotes
4. “We need to work our socks off and make sure that Mali can be proud of its children” – Seydou Keita
5. “That’s why I am where I am today. I don’t take my job lightly – football is my livelihood” – Seydou Keita
6. “The margin of error is much smaller as a result, and the pressure is therefore greater” – Seydou Keita quotes
7. “It’s even more intense when you’re playing in an international tournament that only takes place every two years” – Seydou Keita
8. “I still have a long way to go, maybe one day; I can be on his level or greater.” – Seydou Keita
9. “One must be careful when there’s a winning streak. Success gives confidence which is important for us.” – Seydou Keita quotes
10. “ To achieve our goals we must do our best on the pitch in every game” – Seydou Keita
Summary of Odion Ighalo Quotes
Thanks for checking out this collection of Seydou Keita quotes! Don’t forget to like and share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes got your attention the most? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: