We bring to you inspiring Selena Gomez quotes about life and success that will motivate you to achieve your dreams.
Selena Gomez was born on the 22nd of July, 1992 to her parents, Ricardo Joel Gomez and Amanda Cornett.
It was revealed that she was named after Selena Quintanilla who was also a singer before she died. Selena Gomez has both Mexican and Italian roots courtesy of both her father and mother.
Selena Gomez was raised as a catholic with her other siblings namely: Gracie Elliott Teefey, Brian Teefey, and Victoria Gomez.
Today, Selena Gomez net worth is estimated at $75 million dollars, and she’s one of the most popular celebrities.
How did she rise to fame? What are her ideologies that you could possibly learn from? This Selena Gomez quotes will help you learn more about her.
Selena Gomez Quotes About Life and Success
1 “You have every right to a beautiful life.” – Selena Gomez
2. “I’m going to hang out with people, and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m okay with that.” – Selena Gomez
Related: 30 powerful Ariana Grande quotes about success and life
3. “I never really said I want to be a role model. But then when it happened I was so down for it.” – Selena Gomez
4. “I don’t really like dressing up. Some people probably think actresses dress up everywhere they go. I’m in sweatpants half the time with my hair in a ponytail.” – Selena Gomez
5. “My perfect guy wears converse, is totally laid back, and doesn’t worry about being cool.” – Selena Gomez
6. “I’d love to do my own music for sure. I’d love to have a band.” – Selena Gomez
Related: 51 Motivational quotes by Gloria Estefan about life and success
7. “And during… sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets.” – Selena Gomez quotes
Related: 45 powerful Tom Cruise quotes about life and acting
8. “I love what I do, and I always make sure to tell my fans I’m not perfect, so don’t think I am. I make mistakes. I’m human, and we all are. But I try to be the best I can be, and that’s all I really can do.” – Selena Gomez
9. “Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don’t be someone else just be yourself.” – Selena Gomez
Related: 70 Notable Tupac quotes about life
10. “There’s a million reasons why I should give you up. But the heart wants what it wants.” – Selena Gomez quotes
Related: 30 Inspirational Nicki Minaj quotes
11. “Artistically, you want to be able to do a lot of things that can challenge you to not just stay in the same thing.” – Selena Gomez
12. “I don’t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m eighteen, and I’m going to fall in love.” – Selena Gomez
13. “I think regular school is harder than my job. You have to deal with kids picking on you, and you want to look good and all this stuff. It was way too much pressure.” – Selena Gomez
14. “I feel like I should be able to be 18 and have the friends that I choose and to have fun and live my life.” – Selena Gomez
15. “If there never was a night or day and memories could fade away, then we’d be nothing left but the dreams we made.” – Selena Gomez
16. “This is a very superficial job. I sit in a chair for two hours and get hair and makeup done and talk about myself in interviews. That’s a very vain thing to do. And I do get caught up in it sometimes.” – Selena Gomez
17. “Being single can pave the way for new opportunities.” – Selena Gomez quotes
18. “I can’t watch the news. It’s extremely unsettling. Certain people can be a little desensitized because of movies, and I’m totally a part of that world, so I understand. But when you’re actually seeing what’s happening, you can’t help but be a little affected.” – Selena Gomez
Related: 50 Warren Buffet quotes on success and business
19. “I’m selling my soul to Hollywood Records. I love you like a love song baby, a sinful, miracle, lyrical. He ate my soul. It’s Lucifer. I’m torn I’m selling my soul to the rhythm because I’m become so possessed with the music he plays. I chose a path and I’m not looking back.” – Selena Gomez
20. “I realize everybody wants what they don’t have. But at the end of the day, what you have inside is much more beautiful than what’s on the outside.” – Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez Quotes (Summary)
There you have it, inspiring Selena Gomez Quotes about life, music, love and success.
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Topics: