We’re here again with some notable Scott Mctominay quotes about football and success as a soccer player.
Scott Francis McTominay is a Scottish professional footballer who currently plays for Manchester United in the Premier League and for the Scotland national team.
McTominay is a Manchester United youth system product who made his senior debut in May of 2017. Scott Mctominay’s net worth is proof of his ever-growing success. Today, his one of the starting squads of the team.
Let’s share with you some McTominay quotes that will help you learn about the young footballer.
28 Scott McTominay Quotes About Soccer
1. “Well, pretty much every team in the Premier League presses the middle of the pitch with the greatest intensity.
2. “One from him, one from you, too many as a team.”
3. “You look at Liverpool, they close the middle of the pitch because they don’t want you to play in the middle.”
4. “It is a special personality and a team in a negative moment needs this kind of mentality.”
5. “Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it’s much more serious that“ – Mctominay Quotes
6. “Five days shalt thou labor, as the Bible says. The seventh day is the Lord thy God’s. The sixth day is football.”
7. “Football is the ballet of the masses.”
8. “Soccer is an art more central to our culture than anything the Arts Council deigns to recognize.”
9. “I don’t believe skill was, or ever will be, the result of coaches. It is a result of a love affair between the child and the ball.”
10. “The first 90 minutes are the most important.”
11. “I think there are a lot of things that soccer does in the communities that transcend the soccer field.”
12. “Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.” – Mctominay Quotes
13. “The real performance of a player is seen not only during playing time but also and more especially when the player is substituted.”
14. “I worked on my weaknesses and made them my strengths.”
15. “Before kids can play like a pro, they must enjoy playing the game like a kid.”
16. “As a kid, you obviously dream of being a professional footballer… But I didn’t think about trying to become one of the best in the world or anything like that. I just play football.”
17. “I am not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well.” – Mctominay Quotes
18. “You’ve got to believe you’re going to win, and I believe we’ll win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we’re knocked out.”
19. “And it is not just about scoring, it is about what you bring to the team, bringing others into play and getting assists.”
20. “People in football love to talk about mental strength. Well, I’m the strongest dude you’re ever going to meet.”
football, you always get judged on your last game. Whoever you are, or how amazing you are, it’s the last game that everyone has seen.”
21. “The game has given me so much, and I tried to give so much back to the people who have shown me so much love day after day.”
22. “If you look after yourself and are willing to adapt, – there is no reason why you can’t play at the top level until your late 30s.”
23. “My dad always taught me to never be satisfied, to want more and to know that what is done is done.” – Mctominay Quotes
24. “Football’s the biggest game in the world. America is the greatest sporting nation there is. To play some part in putting those two things together: why wouldn’t I be excited about that?”
25. “I get the feeling people to respect me and that there is affection for me. That makes me happy. “
26. “I always want to become better. If never being satisfied is a problem, then I have it. At least it’s a good problem.” – Mctominay Quotes
27. “I’ve felt a little tired, but I’m only 24. I love playing football. That’s my job, and that’s what I love doing. “
28. “If there is one thing that all players have in common, it is that winning, competitive gene; the ability to overcome obstacles and fight for what you want from your career.”
A Summary of McTominay Quotes
Thanks for checking these quotes by Mctominay about soccer and success. Don’t forget to like, share, and drop your comments.
Even More Topics: