We’re here again with a collection of the 30 best Ryan Howard quotes about life, success, and his favorite sport – Baseball.
Ryan Howard is an American former professional baseball first baseman who made his MLB debut in 2004.
Ryan Howard was selected be the Philadelphia Phillies in the fifth round of the 2001 draft and was assigned to the Batavia Muckdogs of the NY-Penn League.
He ascended the minor league system and earned consecutive awards internationally. Learn more about Ryan Howard net worth and biography for details about his early life and career.
How did he make it this far? What are his ideologies and philosophies? See these great Ryan Howard quotes about life and success.
30 Powerful Ryan Howard Quotes About Life, Success, And Baseball
1. “You feel a lot more in your hands if the pitch gets in on you and busts you in the handle. It stings. But when you catch it square, it doesn’t seem like you feel it as much.” – Ryan Howard
2. “Other than playing the game I love, my passion is investing in innovative companies and helping the entrepreneurs behind them succeed.” – Ryan Howard
3. “While I continue to work towards another opportunity with the Majors, I’m excited to grow my partnership with SeventySix Capital.” – Ryan Howard quotes
4. “If someone throws something, we’re just supposed to sit there and wear it and get hit. Nah, man, we’re human beings first and foremost.” – Ryan Howard
5. “People get it twisted. They see the baseball stuff, and they don’t see you as a human being. They see you as someone that just plays baseball.” – Ryan Howard
6. “I’d rather she be alone than with somebody. Is that love?” – Ryan Howard quotes
7. “Earth. You don’t have to be crazy to live here, but it helps.” – Ryan Howard
8. “I hooked up with her on February 13th.” – Ryan Howard
9. “I’m not saying I had a meteoric rise, but I did.” – Ryan Howard
10. “Now that I’ve quit the rat race I realize there’s so much more to life than being the youngest VP in the company’s history.” – Ryan Howard
11. “I was perceived to be a first-to-third rounder. I kind of had a tough junior year and fell to the fifth round. At that time, it was motivational.” – Ryan Howard
12. “Once you leave the minor leagues, you want to not come back. But it’s the path that I’m on, the journey that I’m on.” – Ryan Howard
13. “I’m cool with everybody. The fans have been nothing but nice to me.” – Ryan Howard quotes
14. “I’ll walk around the city, and people will come up to me and say, ‘Hi,’ or ‘Keep up the good work,’ or whatever, and I’ll stop and talk to them.” – Ryan Howard
15. “Get your work in, do what you need do, and get back up top. I’m a little bit behind the curve as far as not really having spring training, so you’re trying to get your work in, trying to work on things, and at the same time, you’re also going out there trying to be competitive.” – Ryan Howard
16. “All you can do is just make the most of what you’ve got. You try to make the most of where you are to get back to where it is that you want to be.” – Ryan Howard
17. “Ron Howard is the family patriarch. When he gave orders, directions, or suggestions to family members, they were not to be questioned. It was considered wrong to disagree with him.” – Ryan Howard quotes
18. “That was a very aha moment. It was, ‘I’m in the big leagues.’” – Ryan Howard
19. “I’m such a perfectionist that I’d kinda rather not do it at all than do a crappy version.” – Ryan Howard
20. “I wanted to say I’m sorry… I was in my mid-twenties, and I was going through a lot of stuff.” – Ryan Howard
21. “I miss the days when there was only one party I didn’t want to go to.” – Ryan Howard
22. “Wayne, Jon, and the SeventySix Capital team are best in class and committed to building successful companies. Together, by leveraging the full weight of our knowledge, expertise and relationships, we can make a huge impact at home in Philadelphia and around the world.” – Ryan Howard
23. “That is the easiest things to do, is quit and give up when things are hard. You really see what you’re made of when those things are not going the way you want them to go.” – Ryan Howard quotes
24. “Things are real easy when you’re going good and everybody’s all behind you and this and that.” – Ryan Howard
25. “My goal is not to create a better baseball player but to create a superhuman that just happens to play baseball.” – Ryan Howard
26. “Philadelphia is always going to be home.” – Ryan Howard
27. “I just think there’s more I can do in this game.” – Ryan Howard
28. “The first time I saw Werth in a Nationals uniform, it was like, ‘Dude, this is weird.” – Ryan Howard quotes
29. “I think I can still go out there and compete, and compete at a high level.” – Ryan Howard
30. “If you walk away, don’t walk away with something still left in the tank. Then you’re wondering like, ‘Man, what could I have done?’ When I’m done playing, I want to leave it all out on the field.” – Ryan Howard
Summary of Ryan Howard Quotes
Thanks for checking our collection of Ryan Howard quotes about success and life. Isn’t your mind filled with the idea that anything can be achieved, with the height she’s attained?
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Quotes: