What is Rita Dominic net worth today?
- Full Names: Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha
- Date of Birth: 12th July, 1975
- Place of Birth: Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria.
- Source of wealth: Acting, Business
Just like in any other part of the world, celebrities are rich, and hence their money-spending style would naturally attract a lot of attention, not only from their fans but also from the general public.
Rita Dominic is a multiple award-winning Nollywood actress, producer, model, television personality, investor, philanthropist, and co-founder of the Audrey Silva Company.
She has been regarded as one of the best industrious actresses in Nollywood and also one of the top 10 richest actresses in Nigeria. She is currently an ambassador for Glo, a telecommunication company, and also the director for Rita Dominic productions.
Read more information about Rita Dominic net worth, albums, and awards in this article below.
Rita Dominic is unique in comparison to other selling artists in Nigeria in the twenty-first century, so it’s no surprise that she is at the top of the list of the top ten richest actresses in Nigeria.
Rita Dominic Net Worth and Highlights
Rita Dominic’s net worth today is estimated at $6 million.
Rita’s wealth comes from her numerous Nollywood box office hits, endorsement deals, real estate investments, and other businesses.
Her International Recognition And Awards
The veteran actress, Rita Dominic, is among the Nollywood stars with the highest number of awards.
The actress has won several major awards for her amazing performances in movies and her contributions to the growth of Nollywood. Some of those awards are found below.
Related: Top 10 Richest Nigerian musicians
Awards for Rita Dominic
- Outstanding Actress by the City Peoples Awards – 2004
- Best Actress by Kalasha Film Festival and Television Awards Kenya – 2012
- 8th Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role – 2012
- Best of Nollywood Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in an English film – 2013
- Nollywood Movies Awards for Best Actress in the lead role – 2013
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards for Best Actress in Lead Role film – 2013
- Africa International Film Festival for Special Jury Mention Award – 2013
- Eloy Awards for the Female Producer of the Year – 2013
- Nollywood Week Paris Film Festival awarded The Meeting as the Best Film – in 2014
- Best of Nollywood Awards awarded her as the Best Supporting Actress in English Film – 2014
- Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards for the Best Actress Lead Role – 2014
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards for Best Actress in A Comedy – 2015
- The Meeting was named the Best Movie Comedy by the Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards – 2015
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards as the Best Actress – Drama/TV Series – 2017
It is no longer news that Rita Dominic is a multimillionaire. Rita Dominic is one of the wealthiest Nollywood female actresses in Nigeria, with an estimated net worth of $ 6 million dollars as of 2022.
It is known that she features a gray Mercedes ML 350 4matic. Currently, she lives in an apartment that’s situated in high brow areas of Lagos.
Rita Dominic is one of Nigeria’s most renowned film actresses. From the 1990s to the present, her Nollywood career grew like a young plant.
Rita Dominic’s Biography
Rita Dominic is a member of the Royal Nwaturuocha family of Aboh Mbaise local government area in Imo State.
She is the youngest of four children. Her late parents were health care professionals, her father was a medical doctor, and her mother a nursing officer.
Dominic attended the prestigious Federal Government College Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, before heading to the University of Port Harcourt, where she graduated with a BA (Honours) Degree in Theatre Arts in 1999.
Rita Dominic made her professional film debut in Nigeria in 1998 with the film “A Time To Kill.” She had previously only performed in school plays and appeared as a child actor in a few children’s television series in Imo State.
Even as a child, she aspired to be an actress. That goal became a reality in 1998 when she appeared in her first Nollywood film. Rita has appeared in almost 100 Nigerian films and has also received various accolades since 1998.
Her meteoric ascent to prominence in Nigeria’s film industry can be attributed to two primary factors. One of them is her undeniable attractiveness.
Rita Dominic is a bundle of beauty from head to toe, the sort that will keep you riveted to your television screen for an extended period of time.
Her flawless skin gleams and emits an air of youthfulness that is rare in a woman her age. The majority of bloggers compare her attractiveness to great wine—they feel it improves with age.
Few Nollywood actresses can match the seasoned actress’s beauty and perpetually youthful skin, which is why directors and producers queue up to cast her in romantic roles in their films. Apart from her attractive appearance, Rita Dominic possesses considerable acting ability. That is why Nigerians rarely tire of her films.
Whether she is playing the lead or a supporting role in a film, the star actress is unmatched in her ability to give breathtaking performances.
This is a significant factor for her numerous prizes and accolades from both within and outside the country. When asked what motivates her in her booming Nollywood profession, the actress credits the encouragement she receives from her family members.
According to the actress, before her mother’s death, she was her greatest source of inspiration. It was her mother who initially saw her acting ability and strongly urged her to pursue it.
Related: Top 10 Richest Nigerian actors
Frequently Asked Questions About Rita Dominic
Is Rita Dominic married?
The answer to that question is Yes. On April 19, 2022, she had her traditional wedding to Fidelis Anosike, which took place in Imo State, Nigeria.
Is Rita Dominic from a royal family?
Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha professionally known as Rita Dominic a Nigerian actress, film director, movie producer, and entertainer. She was born into a Royal family of Nwaturuocha of Aboh in Mbaise local government area of Imo State, South-Eastern part of Nigeria.
Does Rita Dominic have a child?
Rita Dominic doesn’t have a child, nor a daughter yet.
How old is Rita Dominic?
Rita Dominic is currently 46 years old.
What is Rita Dominic real name?
Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha (born 12 July 1975), professionally known as Rita Dominic
Favorite quotes of Rita Dominic
- “You hear more when you are silent.”
- “I am a woman… beautifully, proudly, and uniquely. Today I celebrate my essence…”
- “Love makes the world go round and should be celebrated every day…”
- “Never forget how beautiful and powerful you are…”
- “There’s nothing you set your mind to that you can’t achieve! God has blessed us with all the qualities. It’s left for us to search within ourselves to find our unique qualities and strengths…”
- “The creative industry should not be used as window dressing, but should be taken seriously, as the creative economy is a huge potential source of employment for the youth if handled and financed correctly.”
Related: What is Joke Silva net worth today?
3 Great Lessons from Rita Dominic
A lot of people learn from celebrities whose lifestyles are inspiring.
Rita Dominic is an actress whose traits are worthy of emulation. Here are three attributes of the actress which should be acknowledged and learned.
Ladies should not neglect their talents but make proper use of them
We all were born with special abilities that make us stand out. Just like Rita Dominic who possesses the gift of interpreting movie roles, didn’t overlook her ability. Instead, she has used it to build a successful career, and so should other women utilize their talents.
Rita Dominic is hardworking and willing to take up roles diligently. She has been able to earn a living and acquire assets due to her relentlessness.
Whether you are doing well or not, whether you are progressing or regressing, people must talk. Since people must talk, why do you care about what they would say?
Train your mind to focus on only what you want, not what people want from you. Rita Dominic refused to feel intimidated by watching others get married. Today, she is married, and the world is celebrating her.
Rita Dominic Net Worth ( Summary)
That’s it on Rita Dominic net worth. In Nigeria today, Rita Dominic has become so successful that one can hardly talk about the 10 most influential movie celebrities in Nigeria without mentioning her.
I hope you found this post inspiring and helpful? Kindly like, share, and drop your comments.
Even More Topics: