We bring to you 10 notable and interesting Rio Ferdinand quotes about football and life.
Rio Gavin Ferdinand is a former English professional footballer who played as a center-back and is now a BT Sport television analyst.
Between 1997 and 2011, he appeared 81 times for England and was a member of three FIFA World Cup squads.
Rio Ferdinand net worth today is proof that he has had a successful football career.
In this quick post, we’ll share with you interesting things he has once said, in our quick collection of Rio Ferdinand quotes.
Rio Ferdinand Quotes About Soccer and Life
1. “I set myself high standards on the pitch and know I have not always lived up to them this season”. – Rio Ferdinand
2. “You are always flattered when big clubs are interested in you”. – Rio Ferdinand
3. “Nobody wants to be associated with failing to qualify for the World Cup finals. I cannot imagine the shame of it”. – Rio Ferdinand
4. “If you come out with racist comments, then I believe you shouldn’t be allowed to come to a football match. Don’t be so narrow minded, you’re bigger than that”. – Rio Ferdinand quotes
5. “I used to read very well, most nights. I think reading helps me in terms of relaxing… it helps me get my mind off the game a little bit more and helps me to be a little bit more focused”. – Rio Ferdinand quotes
6. “You want to come home from a tournament with a winner’s medal. That’s not the fans or the media putting us under pressure, that’s the pressure we put ourselves under”. – Rio Ferdinand
7. “Football is the most important thing in my life, but I do have a life outside football and this is one part – the TV, the music, the fashion – it all goes to make up Rio Ferdinand”. – Rio Ferdinand quotes
8. “There is a huge responsibility on all of us to get England through. It would be one of the biggest disasters in sports history if we blew it and we must make sure it does not happen”. – Rio Ferdinand
9. “If any player has a bad game it’s there in the back of your mind in the next game. There’s always a hangover. It is like a wounded animal in a way, as you want to get out there as quick as possible and rectify it”. – Rio Ferdinand
10. “Our lives are quite boring. I spend a lot of time watching Coronation Street and Eastenders”. – Rio Ferdinand
Summary of Rio Ferdinand Quotes
Thanks for checking our quick collection of quotes from Rio Ferdinand. Do like, share, and comment on this post.
Even More Topics: