We bring to you the latest list of the top real estate companies in Lagos, Nigeria.
The top real estate firms in Lagos are involved in a variety of activities such as property development, acquisition, management, rental, and sale.
Real estate purchasers in Lagos state, one of Nigeria’s states, frequently begin their search for a home on the internet these days.
Are you a newlywed couple looking for a place to call home, a family looking to relocate, or a startup looking for a place to call home or want to expand your business?
We recently published an article on the best estates in Lagos, and you’ll find out whether some of the estates mentioned are handled by the companies you’re about to read about in that post.
We decided to help after hearing several people complain about how tough it is to locate reputable and trustworthy real estate companies in Lagos.
A full list of notable real estate businesses in Lagos may be seen below.
Top 15 Real Estate Companies In Lagos State
Basically, a real estate or property company buys, sells, and rents properties; they also run, own and manage a real estate.
See the top 15 below and please note that the list is in no particular order.
|S/N||Best Real Estate Companies In Lagos|
|#3||Cappa D’alberto Plc|
|#4||Adron Homes & Properties|
|#5||Fine and Country|
|#6||The Havens Homes|
|#7||Primrose Development Company|
|#8||DNJ Properties & Development LTD|
|#10||Revolution Plus Properties|
|#11||Pwan Homes Limited|
|#13||UACN Property Development Company|
|#14||Jide Taiwo & Co|
|#15||Property Link Real Estate|
1. Amen Estate
Amen Estate is on a completely new plane of quality, taste, and splendor in the Nigeria Real Estate sector.
Their estate offers a leisure center including a gymnasium, pool, fitness center, tennis court and football pitch, public parks, and gardens.
There are also plans for a shopping center and schools. The estate boasts a designated and commercial area to include a modern open-air market, community center for parties and events and children’s playground, complete with recreational furniture.
Some of the services offered in the estate include:
- Street and common area lighting of the premises
- Round-the-clock armed security
- Concierge and janitorial services
- Daily maintenance of all common areas, including streets
- Waste Management services and fire hydrants
- Integrated CCTV and broadband internet for link with main gate and neighbours
- Address: Amen Estate, Eleko Beach Road, Off Lagos/Epe Expressway, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Phone no: 08057564091, 08057564129
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Info@amenestate.com
- Website: http://www.amenestate.com
2. Petik Limited
Next on the list of best real estate companies in Lagos is Petik Limited. They boast of excellent service delivery.
They provide real estate users, partners, and investors with best-in-class development services that deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns.
For over 25 years, PETIK has been providing a full range of development and investment services to commercial real estate occupiers and investors.
As a builder, they create value through site identification, by procuring optimal entitlements and directing the design, construction, and leasing of assets positioned to meet the needs of the market or user.
Petik Limited is one of the largest commercial real estate developers in Nigeria with over 100 projects.
List of Real Estate Products Owned or Executed by Petik Limited:
- Ekeki Ultra-Modern Shops
- Smart City Estate Project in Enugu State.
- 5 Bedroom Duplex in Lekki
- Petik Romanian Finishing Design
- LSPDC Estate, Ikate, Lekki in Lagos.
Address: Lagos State Court of Arbitration, 1A Remi Olowude Street, 2nd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Tel: 08039364007, 07015995867
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https:// www.petiklimited.com
3. Cappa & D’Alberto Plc
Another estate company in Lagos that started operation in 1932 is Cappa & D’Alberto Plc. They are the oldest in the real estate business (they prefer to be referred to as contractors).
The company has worked on various projects from churches to apartment buildings and a host of others.
Cappa & D’Alberto is popular for the construction and building of the National Stadium Surulere, The Tafawa Balewa Square, some popular church cathedrals, and many other buildings.
Talk about one of the top real estate companies in Lagos state, and you’ll find Cappa & D’Alberto Plc.
- Address: 72 Campbell Street, Lagos, Nigeria
- Phone: (0)902 322 0000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.capdal.com
Related: Full list of all states and capital in Nigeria and their slogan
4. Jide Taiwo and Co
When looking forward to buying a new home, Jide Taiwo and Co is also one of the leading real estate companies in Lagos.
This company leases and sells properties like homes, petrol stations, hotels, and a few others. They also offer evaluation services for public and private companies.
- Address: Number 136 Siuari Daramejo Road, Victoria Island, Lagos State
- Phone: 07052090005, 07052090001, 07052090118
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.jidetaiwoandco.com
5. Adron homes and property
Adron Homes and property is one of the real estate developers in Lagos that provide the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable and affordable houses.
They aim to provide housing and project management for every stratum of society.
The company has over 4,000 acres of land in areas ranging from Abuja, Shimawa, Lekki, and Ikorodu to so many others. The company also offers discounts and sales on selected properties.
The following are some of the company’s projects:
- Emirates Parks and Gardens, Badagry
- City Park and Gardens, Asejire, Ibadan
- Central Park and Garden Kuje, Abuja
- Glass House estate
- Grandview Park and Gardens estate
- Grandview Park and Gardens estate, Atan Ota (China Town)
- Imperial Parks and Gardens, Shagamu
- London Park and Gardens, Ibadan
- Manhattan Park and Gardens Phase 2
- Address: 75, Adron Court, Adeyemo Akapo, Omole Phase 1, Lagos
- Phone: 0813 086 4884, 0807 701 8418, 0905 252 5407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://adronhomesproperties.com
6. Fine and Country
Currently one of the leading real estate companies in Lagos Nigeria is Fine and Country. Fine and country are an International company focused on sales and rentals of properties.
They also offer real estate advice to companies organizations. In addition, the company also helps in the Marketing and Branding of projects.
Their clientèle includes Zenith, Dangote, Access, and others. They are focused on Luxury Homes in Victoria Island, Abuja, and another part of the country.
Their offers include:
- Project Sales Administration/Lease Administration;
- Real Estate Marketing Presentation & Branding Services;
- Specialized Advertising/Media PR Service;
- Specialized Real Estate Research, Advisory & Analysis.
- Address: 13, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Phone no: 01 271 0722
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.fineandcountryng.com
7. The Havens home
This company is one of the best real estate ventures in Lagos that provides houses for sale. Their completed jobs reflect a source of class and taste.
Haven Homes is the Real Estate subsidiary of Haven Global Resources Ltd, registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria.
Their growing list of customers includes top Celebrities, who appreciate style and class with beauty and being widely traveled, they have desired to return to a home befitting of their international stardom.
With only a 30% Down Payment of the agreed price of a home, you too can join a growing list of customers, who are now living their dreams in our homes or simply just adding our homes into their portfolio of Investment Properties.
- Address: Unit 1, Cherry Courts, Richmond Gate, Ikate-Lekki, Lagos.
- Phone: 08095221146, 08095221140
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related: Top 10 Best banks in Nigeria
8. Primrose Development Company
Primrose Development Company (PDC) is also one of the leading real estate companies in Lagos.
PDC is a property development company, whose roots as real estate developers stretch back over thirty years to its progenitor organizations.
Primrose Properties Investment Limited (PPIL) and City Securities Limited. Collectively, the Primrose group of companies have developed and own a property portfolio in excess of $150 million in Lagos, Nigeria.
PDC offers a unique and unprecedented value proposition covering all the core skills and requirements fundamental to the success of a real estate venture.
Here are some of the company’s projects:
- Atlantic Royal Gardens
- Baron’s Court
- Heritage Place
- Heritage Terrace
- Primrose Place
- Primrose Gardens
- Ultimate Apartments.
- Address: 2nd Floor, First City Plaza, 44 Marina, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Phone: 01 764-4000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.primrosedevco.com
9. DNJ Properties and Investment Limited
D.N.J properties and investment Ltd is one of the real estate companies in Lagos that specializes in services in facility management, sales, rent, building, sourcing, servicing & maintenance.
Below are some of the company’s projects:
- DNJ Crown Apartments;
- DNJ Vantage Court;
- DNJ The Royales Apartments
- DNJ Eminence Court
- DNJ Aceville
- DNJ New Town Park;
- DNJ Imperial Gardens Estate
- Address: Suite 17/18A, Joygood Mall, Km 27, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos
- Phone no: 0817 971 9850, 0816 662 366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www dnjinvestmentltd.com
10. Primewaterview Limited
Primewaterview limited is also one of the unique real estate companies in Lagos, that always partake in the development of properties.
Primewaterview develops different buildings, apartments for various companies and organization. Most of their work is in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki
- Address: 185, Moshood Olugbani Street off Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island Extension, Lagos
- Phone: 01-2799486-87
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.primewaterviewng.com
11. Revolution Plus Properties
Revolution plus Properties is one of Nigeria’s top real estate companies in Lagos. They specialize in the building of houses, sale of lands and houses, also with flexible payment plans and incentives to make acquiring properties from them easier.
You must have seen their advert series on Dstv and other media channels, isn’t it? They draw energy from their vast and deep knowledge of the real Estate Industry, thereby giving their clients the guidance and advisory services they require.
They also have a lot of Products (Lands, Houses) to their name:
The following are some of the company’s projects:
- Flourish Residences 1, Sangotedo
- Flourish Residences 2, Sangotedo
- Flourish Residences Eluju Ibeju-Lekki;
- Flourish Land Eluju;
- Flourish Royal Garden 1, Okun–Folu, Ibeju–Lekki;
- Flourish Royal Garden 2, Okun–Ise, Ibeju–Lekki;
- Hillcrest Estate Sabon, Lugbe, Abuja;
- Houston Park, Ise-Town, Ibeju-Lekki;
- Lekki Royal Garden;
- Lekki Rose Garden;
- Lekki Crystal Garden;
- Lekki Sunrise Garden, Lepia Town, Ibeju–Lekki;
- Pacesetter Estate, Alabata By Moniya, Ibadan;
- Richmond Court And Garden;
- Royal Haven Garden 1, Akodo–Ise, Ibeju–Lekki;
- Royal Haven Garden 2, Okun–Ise, Ibeju-Lekki;
- Royalty Garden Idasho, Ibeju–Lekki;
- Address: 1, Olufunmilola Okikiolu, Off Toyin St, 100001, Ikeja, Lagos
- Phone no: 0803 693 8554, 0906 000 0991, 0906 000 0992, 0906 000 0993
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.revolutionplusproperty.com
12. Pwan homes Limited
Pwan homes Limited is also among the notable real estate companies in Lagos. It is a property marketing and information company located in Lekki, Lagos.
They are into making the homeownership dream a reality for all. They discover where affordable and fast developing lands are located and make these known to the public.
They also show you ways of conveniently and comfortably financing your private property in a very budget-friendly manner. The following are some of the company’s projects:
- Destiny garden Phase 1
- Destiny garden Phase 2
- Atlantic Bay estate
- Eden Gardens Phase 2
- Ocean View Gardens and Parks
- Orange Pavilion estate
Address: Floor 1 to 5 Puri mall building km 25, Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Lagos State University (LASU), Oko Ado, Ajah, Lagos State.
- Phone no: 01 295 6848
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.pwanhomes.com
Landwey Investment has been around for a while, and it has been involved in many successful real estate projects.
The company is located at Km 42, Lekki Epe expressway, Oko Addo, Aja, Lagos, and the following are some of its successful projects:
- Landwey Southern Greens
- Landwey NorthVille
- Landwey Greenwich
- Landwey OrangeVille
- Landwey East Amber
- Landwey Walton Gate.
- Address: Km 42, Lekki Epe Expressway, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
- Phone no: 08187366666, 08187366666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.Landwey.ng
14. Property Link Real Estate
Property link real estate is one of the biggest real estate companies in Lagos that provides quality products to their customers.
They are an international real estate company based in other countries like UK, USA, Dubai, and others.
They provide financial and legal advice to customers. The sale, rental, management, and development of properties are also part of the services the company provides. The properties are in locations like Ogun, Lekki, and others.
The following are some of the company’s projects:
- Peniel Coast Gardens
- Pillar Gardens Scheme
- Potter Gardens & Park 1
- Potter Gardens & Park II
- Potter Garden Estate
- Rehoboth Gardens
- North Brick Court
- Address of the company; Plot 1B Block 77, Basheer Shittu Magodo GRA, Phase 2, Shangisha, Lagos, Nigeria
- Phone no.: 018417729, 012954983, 0102350235
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.propertylinkng.com
Related: Rankings of Nigeria’s richest states
15. UACN Property Development Company
The company’s vision is to offer exceptional services and products to its clients. They also provide top-notch houses for rent and for sale in Lagos
If you need houses that are for sale in Lekki and in other parts of Lagos (as well as Nigeria), get in touch with them via their contact details
- Address: 1-5, Odunlami Street, Lagos.
- Phone: 08137 513 637.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of the Top Real Estate Companies In Lagos
Are you in need of lands or houses in Lagos state, you can contact any of the companies above?
Did you find this post to be helpful? Please give it a like and share and don’t forget to drop your comment.
Even More Topics:
Petik Limited, Best Real estate company in Nigeria
Lovely list. But I can’t find Arcview there. For the record, Arcview produced the owners of Pwan and Revolution plus on your list including many others. I bumped into the company around last month and see they are doing amazingly well.