We bring to you inspirational quotes from Yaya Toure about life and success that will inspire you to reach your dreams.
Gnegneri Yaya Toure was born on May 13th, 1983, in Bouake, Ivory Coast.
He started playing soccer with youth soccer club ASEC Mimosas in Abidjan, Ivory Coast in 1996 at the age of 13 years old.
In 2003, he joined Arsenal for trials and played against Barnet. Arsene Wenger recognized his talent and was moved to sign him
Since then, Yaya Toure has gone on to pay for different teams, including Manchester City FC, one of the top ten richest football clubs in the world today.
What can you learn from Yaya Toure’s personal life and football career? Here’s a list of inspirational Yaya Toure quotes about life and success.
15 Great Quotes From Yaya Toure About Life and Success
1. “To be honest, proper recognition has only come from the fans. I don’t want to be hard, and I don’t want to be negative, but I want to be honest” – Yaya Toure
2. “I represent my country, but I also represent the continent of Africa when I play in Europe. That’s why it’s important to try to achieve something big” – Yaya Toure.
Yes, Yaya Toure takes a spot on the list of top 10 richest African footballers alive.
3. “When we play at the World Cup, any African will back any African team. Because we want to hear the different approach to African football. We want to hear that Africans can do well, and Africans do well” – Yaya Toure
4. “You must respect people, and you must respect money. My father said to me: ‘When you respect money, money will respect you” – Yaya Toure
In one of the 37 inspiring Sergio Ramos quotes, he said; “Disrespect is bad for the atmosphere around a team”. – Sergio Ramos
5. “I am a midfielder who is mainly involved in the defensive phases, even if I also like to help build moves – I would say that my foremost quality is my generosity” – Yaya Toure
6th quotes from Yaya Toure
6. “I will never forget how I have been treated here by the fans, the club and the owners, and nothing would give me greater pleasure than to finish my career as a footballer” – Yaya Toure
7. “English football is so physical and fast that when you see a space, you have to go into it with all your speed” – Yaya Toure
In one of the quotes from Gareth Bale, he said; “There seems to be this thing in football where everything has to be… now!” – Gareth Bale
8. “Football brings you lots of lovely things, but then you have to realize that it’s actually a job.” – Yaya Toure
9. “Sometimes people fail to see that individual decisions have universal consequences” – Yaya Toure
10. “To be honest, proper recognition has only come from the fans. I don’t want to be hard, and I don’t want to be negative, but I want to be honest” – Yaya Toure
11. “The environment is everything that makes up our surroundings and affects our ability to live on the earth – the air we breathe, the water that covers most of the earth’s surface, the plants and animals around us, the overall condition of our planet, and much more” – Yaya Toure
RELATED: 105 Inspirational Football Quotes
12. “Protecting the environment is really important to everyone’s welfare, that of our children, as well as that of the future generations” – Yaya Toure
12th quotes from Yaya Toure
13. “Saving the world happens one person at a time. Be at the front of the queue” – Yaya Toure
14. “We can all be weak, but we all have to make a conscious decision to be strong” – Yaya Toure
15. “I am very proud to be African. I want to defend African people, and I want to show to the world that African players can be as good as the Europeans and South Americans” – Yaya Toure
16. “Currently poaching threatens the very existence of the African Elephant, and my worry is that if we do not act now, we could be looking at a future in which this iconic species is wiped out” – Yaya Toure
17. “He is the Zinedine Zidane of the team, because he can do whatever you want him to with the ball”. – Yaya Toure
18. “Off the pitch, I keep things simple. I enjoy spending time with my family. I never forget my roots and regularly give back to children in West Africa. I support several youth associations, and I am also involved in the protection of the forest in my country. When away from home, I mostly miss people and enjoying a good laugh with my peers.” – Yaya Toure
19. “The illegal wildlife trade threatens not only the survival of entire species, such as elephants and rhinos, but also the livelihoods and, often, the very lives of millions of people across Africa who depend on tourism for a living”. – Yaya Toure
20. “I have committed to contribute to raising general public awareness, as well as inspiring broad, positive, committed action against illegal trade. It is an on-going and tough fight, but I believe that if we all join our hands, we can conquer”! – Quotes from Yaya Toure
21. “On the pitch and for life generally, I keep my center by remembering that I am part of a team and if I don’t do my part, I let down not just my team but everyone who follows” – Yaya Toure
You’ll also find these quotes from Cristiano Ronaldo inspiring, check them out.
Quotes From Yaya Toure Quotes (summary)
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Yaya Toure! Don’t forget to like and share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Quotes: