We’ve got for you interesting quotes from Naira Marley about life, hustle, and success.
Naira Marley is undoubtedly one of the hottest artists in the Nigerian Music industry, although not on the list of the top richest Nigerian musicians.
He is also one of the most popular musicians in Nigeria. The talented musician has huge cult-like fans who proudly call themselves” Marlians”.
Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley was born in Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria. At the age of 11, he moved to Peckham, South London, England.
He started his education at Porlock Hall, before moving to Walworth School where he obtained his General Certificate of Secondary Education.
Naira Marley went to Peckham Academy where he graduated with a distinction in business.
He went further to study at Crossways College, now Christ the King Sixth Form College, where he completed his business law.
In one of his songs, Naira Marley doesn’t claim to be a yahoo boy, but the lyrics are provocative:
“Government is a thief, bloggers are armed robber, all my friends are yahoo, music is my source of pride.”
How about we share with you more quotes from Naira Marley?
43 Interesting Quotes From Naira Marley About Life & Hustle
1. “Naira Marley once said “You can’t hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life” – Naira Marley
2. “You can’t argue with fact, you’re entitled to your own opinion, you’re not entitled to your own fact.” – Naira Marley
3. “If you know about slavery, you go no say yahoo no be a crime.” – Naira Marley
4. “We want school but they give us to prison, we want an education but they taught us lessons, Marlians till I die.” – Naira Marley
5. “When I’m rich they’re here, When I’m broke they are gone.” – Naira Marley
6. “You cannot make a shameless man feel ashamed” – Naira Marley. You can also read 5 blunt Zlatan quotes about hustle and life.
7. “Stop being miserable, if you are not happy with something, change it.”– Naira Marley
8. “It’s not every problem that demands a solution to solve them, sometimes they demand maturity to outgrow them.” – Naira Marley
9. “It’s not Even if there are 100 reasons to give up, find one reason to hold on.” – Naira Marley
10. “Let your NO be NO even if that is what wil take your breakfast away, you will get a better lunch” – Naira Marley
11. “Good looking people are the loneliest because everyone believes they have everybody” – Naira Marley
12. “A word of truth that may hurt small is better than a lie that later hurts for a life time” – Naira Marley
13. “They hate you but they don’t know you. How cute” – Naira Marley
14. “Never say sorry for what you feel, it’s like saying sorry for being real” – Naira Marley
15. “Nigerian girls are the prettiest, it’s just the bella ha” – Naira Marley
16. “Life is too short not to have sex on a first date” – Naira Marley
17. “I don’t care if all girls are after money, God please don’t let me meet one that will be after my life” – Naira Marley
18. “The only thing that will make Nigerians happy on Twitter is giveaway” – Naira Marley
19. “Insecurity is bad, it makes you hate people you don’t even know” – Naira Marley
20. “One of the things you can do for your mental health is to spend some days away from social media” – Naira Marley
21. “I know the love of money is evil, but that doesn’t mean being broke is holy” – Naira Marley. See these 10 hustle and life lessons from Naira Marley, and get inspired.
22. “Just because you’ve been doing it before and longer than me does not mean you are better or not better than me” – Naira Marley
23. “There’s a big difference a human being and being human” – Naira Marley
24. “I’m not educating my children to be rich. I’m educating them to be happy.” – Naira Marley
25. “How can you ignore the suffering of others? If you can’t feed a thousand people, feed a hundred people. If you can’t feed a hundred, fee just one” – Naira Marley
26. “You will never be able to please everyone all the time, so concentrate on pleasing your maker because that’s what really matters” – Naira Marley
27. “Quotes that will motivate you to get money but not tell you how to get money, Issokay” – Naira Marley
28. “I know one pastor will call me to come perform Tesumole at their church soon. Shebi Omo Jesu Ni Iwo” – Naira Marley
29. “Why you talking about your girlfriend to your girl” – Naira Marley
30. “Zero Belt a thousand trousers” – Naira Marley
31st of Quotes from Naira Marley
31. “Control the crowd..Marlians come forward the rest get off” – Naira Marley
32. “Who I wan curse?, it’s my life. If you suffering, you gat nobody to blame “it’s your life” – Naira Marley
33. “Hey it’s not your girlfriend is just your turn” – Naira Marley
34. “Supporting another’s success won’t ever decrease yours” – Naira Marley
35. “Marlians don’t do drugs unless being prescribed” – Naira Marley
36th of Quotes from Naira Marley
36. “If u catch a thief in The act, a ni oun ko ni se be mo” – Naira Marley
37. “You want me to spend d money your fada cannot spend on you” – Naira Marley
38. “Aye to Crucify sinless Jesus, who am I? Trust in God” – Naira Marley
39. “If I’m a bad influence I’m still trying to work out what influenced me to be bad. Why don’t y’all care? I’m a youth too” – Naira Marley
40. “We Don’t Trouble Innocent Gangs” – Naira Marley
41. “I am a marlian and my mum loves me that way” – Naira Marley
42. “In your time, it is for you“ – Naira Marley
43. “Look both ways before crossing a one-way street. That’s how little faith I have left in humanity” – Naira Marley
Summary Notes on Quotes From Naira Marley
Thanks for checking out this collection of Quotes from Naira Marley! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: