Yay! We bring to you mind-shifting motivational quotes about hustling and grinding in this quick collection of wise sayings.
Getting up from your bed every single day to go to work to make ends meet, to reach a set up goal, to satisfy your needs can be very difficult due to different circumstances which may be from fatigue, problems with your boss or having a hard time figuring things out.
We’ve recently published on this blog 120 Inspirational power of music quotes that will inspire you. You should check it out.
No matter the circumstance, you just have to remember that nothing in life is straight. There always comes a challenging situation every once in a while.
If you find yourself in any of these situations, you need to read this article focused on motivational quotes about hustling and grinding
Majority of these grinding and hustling quotes basically points to the fact that success does not happen overnight.
It’s an endpoint of hard work, determination and goal driven steps that will take you to where you want to be.
We can sometimes forget these facts due to the numerous situations, but these motivational quotes about hustling and grinding will remind you that all your effort is worth it.
100 Motivational Quotes About Hustling That Will Keep You Going
1. “Let them sleep while you grind. Let them party while you work. The difference will show.” – Unknown
2. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – Unknown
3. “Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen” – Unknown
4. “Don’t stop when you’re tired, stop when you’re done” – Unknown
5. “Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it away from you” – Mark Cuban quotes about hustling
6. “Set goals. Say prayers. Work hard.” – Unknown
7. “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic” – Unknown
8. “Don’t complain. Just work harder.” – Unknown
9. “There is only one way to success. It’s called hard work.” – Unknown
10. “Work harder than you think you did yesterday.” – Unknown
11. “The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.” – Unknown
12. “Always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Unknown
13. “Hustle is the most important word. Ever.” – Gary Vaynerchuk quotes about hustling and grinding.
14. “I love people, and the hustle.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
15. “My store, Wine Library, outsells big national chains. How do you think we do it? It started with hustle. I always say that our success wasn’t due to my hundreds of online videos about wine that went viral, but to the hours I spent talking to people online afterward, making connections and building relationships.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
16. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
17. My entire life can be summed up in four word: I hustled. I conquered.” – Unknown
18. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” – Unknown
19. What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
20. “Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle.” – Ross Simmonds
21. “I’m living everyday like a hustle. Another drug to juggle. Another day, another struggle.” – Notorious BIG quotes about hustling
22. “Some hustle for respect. Some hustle for love. Others hustle for truth. We all hustle to survive.” – Unknown
23. “When I started flirting with the hustle, failure became my ex. Now engaged to the game and married to success.” – Unknown
24. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
25. “I’d rather hustle 24/7 than slave 9 to 5.” – Unknown
26. “Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.” – Unknown
27. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
28. “But for me to have the opportunity to stand in front of a bunch of executives and present myself, I had to hustle in my own way. I can’t tell you how frustrating it was that they didn’t get that. No joke – I’d leave meetings crying all the time.” – Kanye West quotes about hustling and grinding.
29. “I want to be remembered like Pete Rose ‘Charlie Hustle.’ I want people to say, ‘Wherever he was, he was always giving it his all.” – Walter Payton
30. “I played the game one way. I gave it everything I had. It doesn’t take any ability to hustle.” – Wade Boggs
31. “There’s a lot of females that hustle, just like men hustle.” – Fetty Wap
32. “I’m a firm believer in the hustle game.” – Eric Snow
33. “My hustle is nonstop. I never stop hustling.” – Young Jeezy
34. “I just think a hustler’s ambition is that I never stop. I start off hustling and said I’ll never stop hustling. An ambitious hustler is the one to hustle the hustlers. When I grew up, my heroes were hustlers. Now I’m their hero.” – Young Jeezy
35. “Focused. I’m a hustler. And my hustle is trying to figure out the best ways to do what I like without having to do much else.” – Mos Def quotes about hustling
36. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.”– Unknown
37. “Nothing can substitute for just plain hard work. I had to put in the time to get back. And it was a grind. It meant training and sweating every day. But I was completely committed to working out to prove to myself that I still could do it.” – Andre Agassi
38. “Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” – David Rockefeller
39. “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns
40. “All wealth is the product of labor.” – John Locke
41. “Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up.” – Unknown
42. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
43. “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” – Margaret Mead
44. “Nothing worth having comes easy.” – Theodore Roosevelt” – Theodore Roosevelt quotes about hustling
45. “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi
46. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” – Thomas Jefferson
47. “The trouble with opportunity is that it always comes disguised as hard work.” – Unknown
48. “Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things.” – Byron Dorgan
49. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” – Thomas A. Edison
50. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.” – David Bly
51. “A good idea is about ten percent and implementation and hard work, and luck is 90 percent.” – Guy Kawasaki quotes about hustling
52. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
53. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
54. “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.” – Colin Powell
55. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
56. “To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.” – Summer Sanders
57. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication.” – Gail Devers quotes about hustling
58. “The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream.” – Tommy Hilfiger
59. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
60. “I learned the value of hard work by working hard.” – Margaret Mead
61. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
62. “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Good luck means, work hard. Keep up the good work.” – Kevin Eubanks
63. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” – Ann Landers
64. “I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true – hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.” – Ray Bradbury
65. “Focused, hard work is the real key to success.” – John Carmack
66. “You need three things to win: discipline, hard work and, before everything maybe, commitment. No one will make it without those three.” – Haile Gebrselassie
67. “When I meet successful people I ask 100 questions as to what they attribute their success to. It is usually the same: persistence, hard work and hiring good people.” – Kiana Tom
68. “The sweat of hard work is not to be displayed. It is much more graceful to appear favored by the gods.” – Maxine Hong Kingston quotes about hustling and grinding.
69. “I do not believe in excuses. I believe in hard work as the prime solvent of life’s problems.” – James Cash Penney
70. “When people see a legend, they call it a legend. But to be a legend, it’s a lot of hard work and patience.” – Burning Spear
71. “I’d like to show people that if you put the hard work in and you believe in yourself, then you can do whatever you want to.” – Oscar Pistorius
72. “I believe in work, hard work, and long hours of work. Men do not breakdown from overwork, but from worry and dissipation.” – Charles Evans Hughes
73. “Work hard! In the end, passion and hard work beats out natural talent.” – Pete Docter
74. “I don’t have any formula. I just work with my heart, putting in a lot of hard work.” – Ranbir Kapoor
75. “See, winners embrace hard work.” – Lou Holtz
76. “Success for an athlete follows many years of hard work and dedication.” – Michael Diamond quotes about hustling and hard work.
77. “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.” – Margaret Thatcher
78. “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” – Sam Ewing
79. “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” – Haile Gebrselassie
80. “When you put a lot of hard work into one goal and you achieve it, that’s a really good feeling.” – Derek Jeter
81. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” – Harry Golden
82. “There is simply no substitute for hard work when it comes to achieving success.” – Heather Bresch
83. “Reality is easy. It’s deception that’s the hard work.” – Lauryn Hill
84. “Hard work pays off – hard work beats talent any day, but if you’re talented and work hard, it’s hard to be beat.” – Robert Griffin III
85. “Whenever you get to win, you feel the satisfaction of all of your hard work, all the sacrifices, all the blood, sweat and tears. It feels right and makes you realise that you are really doing the right thing.” – Abby Wambach quotes about hustling
86. “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference.” – Lou Holtz quotes about hustling.
87. “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
88. “Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.” – Lucille Ball
89. “Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.” – Iain Duncan Smith
90. “We all naturally want to become successful… we also want to take shortcuts. And it’s easy to do so, but you can never take away the effort of hard work and discipline and sacrifice.” – Apolo Ohno quotes about hustling
91. “My childhood was safe and sane. No abuse and no traumas. I was surrounded by a large and loving family who taught me the importance of hard work and a meaningful education.” – Ronnie James Dio
92. “We live in the kind of society where, in almost all cases, hard work is rewarded.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
93. “Hard work always wins in the end.” – Lucas Till
94. “I enjoy hard work; I love setting goals and achieving them.” – Jewel
95. “You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk” – Alan Alda
96. “I like to work hard and see the results of my hard work.” – Erin Heatherton quotes about hustling
97. “There is no substitute for hard work. There is a little luck along the way, but there is no substitute for really super-hard work, first in, last out. Mary Callahan Erdoesk. There is a little luck along the way, but there is no substitute for really super-hard work, first in, last out.” – Mary Callahan Erdoes
98. “The dream doesn’t lie in victimization or blame; it lies in hard work, determination and a good education.” – Alphonso Jackson
99. “Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.” – Nadia Comaneci
100. “Like I said, repetition in practice and hard work.” – Jerry Rice
101. “When you think about your heritage, you think about toughness and hard work.” – Jeff Garcia
102. “My career has been successful, but it’s been a grind of hard work.” – Emmanuelle Chriqui quotes about hustling
103. “Hard work always pays off, whatever you do.” – Dustin Lynch
104. “Football teaches you hard work. It takes a lot of unspectacular preparation to have spectacular results in both business and football.” -Roger Staubach
105. “I have a fear of public speaking. It’s very hard work. Words are not my skill, and because they’re not my skill, I have to work doubly hard.” – Kerry Stokes
106. “If four things are followed – having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance – then anything can be achieved.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
107. “Sporting success doesn’t happen by accident. It takes hard work and determination on the part of the individual athletes. And it also takes investment in facilities and training support.” – Nicola Sturgeon quotes about hustling
108. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” – Virat Kohli
109. “As an older and wiser man, I don’t believe in luck. I believe in hard work and talent and determination.” – Dexter Fletcher
110. “Hard work – I mean, does anybody use that term anymore? Laziness doesn’t fly. It’s all in the practice. It does take work and it ain’t easy – but man, the rewards!”– Susan Powter
111. “For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work.” – Jessica Savitch
112. “I have had lots of luck in my career but there has also been a lot of hard work.” – Maria Sharapova
113. “It took several years of hard work in small roles before I attained stardom.” – Bela Lugosi quotes about hustling
114. “I love what I’m doing most of the time, but it’s hard work. People only see your albums in the charts. They see us at award shows and after-show parties. They don’t know about your doubts, the hard work that goes in.” – Gavin Rossdale
115. “It is hard work to be good when you are very little and very hungry, and have many sticks to beat you, and no mother’s lips to kiss you.” – Ouida
116. “I always hustled to make money and pay for school. I was never afraid of hard work.” – Tom Freston quotes about hustling
Summary of Quotes About Hustling
Every morning you just have to remind yourself of the purpose of your life and keep grinding yourself with hard work. The pain and hard work you do today will pay you tomorrow.
Every time a student, athlete, entrepreneur, or worker outperforms others, there are years of sleepless nights, sweat, hard work which they do. I’m sure these quotes about hustling and grinding has helped you to see that.
Always remember that it is this extra work which they do gives them the edge over others.
What did you think? Let’s have your comments about the hustle quotes that resonates with you.
Even More Topics: