We bring to you 32 Phil Foden quotes and sayings about football, life, hustle and success.
Phil Foden is no doubt becoming one of the fastest rising professional footballers in the world, as he displays series of skills in games he plays.
Right from the start, Foden has been a lover of football. Foden Jr’s family who are a supporter of Manchester City FC must have contributed to his stay in the club.
Based on the skills Phil developed at his very young age, he was prompted to have trials with Man City academy which he breakthrough and joined Man City academy with a scholarship.
So far, Foden has won series of awards some of which include 2017: UEFA European Under-17 Championship Team of the Tournament, 2017: FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden Ball.
Phil Foden net worth is proof that he’s making progress and getting successful in his career. But what has kept in going since when he’s started? Here are 32 notable Phil Foden quotes about footballer, hustle, and success.
32 Phil Foden Quotes & Sayings About Football & Life
1. “There are more important things in life than winning or losing a game” – Phil Foden
2. “Winning and losing is important in life. Everyone wants to live with dignity and respect. But when all’s said and done, people don’t give a dime about how much money you have. All they care about it how you treat them. All that matters is what you do for others” – Phil Foden
3. “Money is not a motivating factor…My motivation comes from playing the game I love” – Phil Foden quotes
4. “If I wasn’t paid to be a professional footballer, I would willingly play for nothing.” – Phil Foden
5. “Money can only do so much for you. As human beings we are driven by emotion. And the wildest emotion comes from the possibility of our dreams becoming real. Money is just a by-product” – Phil Foden
6. “Sometimes you have to accept you can’t win all the time.” – Phil Foden quotes
7. “It’s okay to lose some battles if you want to win the war. Whenever you fall, learn from your mistakes and then get back up” – Phil Foden
8. “When you get the respect of your fans, it’s very hard not to be happy” – Phil Foden
9. “You must respect people, and you must respect money” – Phil Foden quotes
10. “English football is so physical and fast that when you see a space, you have to go into it with all your speed” – Phil Foden
11. “Football brings you lots of lovely things, but then you have to realise that it’s actually a job” – Phil Foden
12. “When the year starts, the objective is to win with all the team, personal records are secondary” – Phil Foden quotes
13. “This is why I didn’t go out to parties and many other things. I am successful because I made sacrifices for success” – Phil Foden
14. “If you win without sacrifice you enjoy it, but it’s more satisfying when you have struggled” – Phil Foden
15. “I don’t consider myself as a star” – Phil Foden
16.”There is no rule that says a footballer needs to be ‘this high’ and ‘this wide” – Phil Foden quotes
17. “You have to fight for your dream, but you also have to feel fortunate for what you have” – Phil Foden
18. “I have fun like a child in the street. When the day comes when I’m not enjoying it, I will leave football” – Phil Foden
19. “No matter what, skill will always prevail” – Phil Foden
20. “English football is so physical and fast that when you see a space, you have to go into it with all your speed” – Phil Foden quotes
21. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes” – Phil Foden
22. “It doesn’t matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You’re still left alone with yourself in the end” – Phil Foden
23. “I’m happy to play anywhere, I will play wherever I’m told to play” – Phil Foden quotes
24. “Difficult and meaningful will always bring more satisfaction than easy and meaningless” – Phil Foden
25. “Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life” – Phil Foden
26. “Football is entertainment; and success will surely come with entertainment” – Phil Foden
27. “Football is about the spectators; they expect to see attacks, to see goals” – Phil Foden
28. “We shall wobble and fumble to the final and win the cup” – Phil Foden quotes
29. “It’s not easy to play but it’s very easy to talk. I think we should stop talking” – Phil Foden
30. “Football brings you lots of lovely things, but then you have to realise that it’s actually a job” – Phil Foden
31. “I will never forget how I have been treated here by the fans, the club and the owners, and nothing would give me greater pleasure than to finish my career as a Manchester City player” – Phil Foden
32. “Sometimes in football you try your best and it doesn’t work out but I’ll keep trying, I’ll keep doing my best and if the team keeps winning I am very happy” – Phil Foden
Summary of Phil Foden Quotes
There you have it, 32 interesting Phil Foden quotes and sayings about football, life, and success.
Thanks for checking our collection of quotes from Phil Foden. Let’s have your comments in the box provided below. Also, don’t forget to like and share this post.
Even More Topics: