We bring to you inspirational Paul Pogba quotes on success in life and football.
Paul Pogba is a French professional footballer, born on 15 March 1993 in Lagny-sur-Marne, France.
Pogba plays for English club Manchester United and the French national team. He is a central midfielder but can switch to both offensive and defensive midfield roles depending on the situation.
The Frenchman is a powerful box-to-box midfielder who can really draw immediate attention by his skillful play, creative playmaking, and goal-scoring capabilities.
Paul Pogba net worth is proof that he’s a success. How did he make it this far? Here are 43 interesting Paul Pogba quotes about life, football and success.
Pogba started playing football at a very young age of six, back then he used to play for US Roissy-en-Brie. After his success at US Torcy, where he was the under thirteen captain, Pogba decided to join Le Havre for playing professional football.
Pogba joined Manchester United’s youth team on 31 July 2009. Following his successful run with the youth team, he was called to join the first team 2 years later, however, he continued with the youth side.
43 Inspirational Paul Pogba Quotes On Success
1. “It’s a big challenge too, just to come back to where I came from, where I grew up, where I started. I just didn’t finish what I started here so I think I came here to finish it.” – Paul Pogba
2. “I do what I love. – Paul Pogba
3. “I have to keep working hard and playing well because I don’t like to be second or third: they’re the worst places to be. You would be proud, of course, because it means you’re on the way, but you want to finish first.” – Paul Pogba quotes
4. “Because I’m fairly big, I like to use my body. So I’ll control the ball, even when there’s a player on me, and then I’ll pass.” – Pogba
5. “I only think about the pitch. I want to do great. I want to be one of the best. I want to win titles. I want to achieve things.” – Paul Pogba
6. “I want to win titles, I want to achieve things and that’s all – that’s why I came here, just to do this, to become one of the best and to win titles because I know this club has to win titles.” – Pogba
7. “I’m someone who says what he thinks.” – Paul Pogba quotes
8. “The real Pogba is the one you see every time. You know, when I’m on the pitch, I cannot act. I’m not an actor. So when I’m in the pitch, I like to joke and laugh, and outside the pitch, I’m the same. For me, I’m normal. I come and play football.” – Paul Pogba
9. “My family always helped me. I had people around me who always pushed me to be the best: my dad, my mum. My dad used to play and coach as well. But I wasn’t born with shiny things.” – Pogba
10. “I always dream about winning the Ballon d’Or.” – Paul Pogba
11. “I am ready to go and just do my best.” – Paul Pogba
12. “I spoke with a lot of players (who played under Mourinho) when he was at Real Madrid, I spoke with him a few times and he gave me energy, he gave me positivity. So I was thinking why not? I’m sure he can make me improve and make me a better player and a better person.” – Paul Pogba quotes
13. “I grew up in a flat with my brothers and my cousins. My brothers were in the same bed.” – Pogba
14. “I’m not trying to say that I’m the strongest, only that I want to be. I may not be among the most beloved players, but that’s not my target. I’m working to be the best.”- Paul Pogba
15. “I wasn’t really interested in girls. Only football. I was just enjoying football all the time. There was a five-a-side next to the flat, and I used to play there all the time. It was all about football. I wanted to be a professional. That was my goal. I didn’t want to be anything other than a footballer.” – Paul Pogba quotes
16. “I want to win this World Cup and to do that you have to make sacrifices. Defending isn’t my strong point, I’m not Kante, but I’ll happily do it. I have grown up and matured.” – Paul Pogba
17. “I want us to go on the pitch, as warriors, as leaders.” – Pogba
18. “My career is not finished, I cannot say that now. There is work to be done. I hope to progress and get better, win a maximum number of titles. Right now, I am not where I want to be.” – Paul Pogba
19. “I want to become a legend, like Pele or Maradona. Or more than them.” – Pogba
20. My family always helped me. I had people around me who always pushed me to be the best: my dad, my mum. My dad used to play and coach as well. But I wasn’t born with shiny things.” – Paul Pogba quotes
21. “If you want to speak about scoring goals, you should judge every midfielder the same way.” – Pogba
22. “They teach you some things, but football is instinct sometimes. You just get the ball, and sometimes you dribble past three players and pass it; other times, you can shoot from far away. It’s just instinct. If you feel something, just do it. I am free to do that.” – Paul Pogba
23. “I only think about the pitch. I want to do great. I want to be one of the best. I want to win titles. I want to achieve things – Paul Pogba
24. “I wanted to show the world, to show United that I was ready to play and I was motivated to play. This comeback just showed that I left United, but the power of my heart was still here, to be honest. – Paul Pogba
25. “I always dream about winning the Ballon d’Or. – Paul Pogba quotes
26. “The real Pogba is the one you see every time. You know, when I’m on the pitch, I cannot act. I’m not an actor. So when I’m in the pitch, I like to joke and laugh, and outside the pitch, I’m the same. For me, I’m normal. I come and play football. I do what I love. – Paul Pogba
27. “My deepest respect to the clubs who considered having me.”- Pogba
28. “I wasn’t really interested in girls. Only football”.- Pogba
29. “It was all about football. I wanted to be a professional. That was my goal. I didn’t want to be anything other than a footballer” – Paul Pogba
30. “When I say I want to become a legend, some people say it’s pretentious. For me, it’s a challenge. My desire, a dream. I’m not saying I’ll get there, but it’s what I want” – Pogba
31. “The most important thing is to be a midfielder first, not scoring goals. You have to make the game, make an assist for the team, and if you can score, it’s a plus for the team” – Paul Pogba quotes
32. “That’s why we love football: it’s not about the money or about the hairstyle or the dancing. We want to see beautiful goals, great tackles, fair play, and all this stuff” – Pogba
33. “I play football; I do what I like”- Pogba
34. “There are so many things in life that make you sad, you have to be happy”- Paul Pogba
35. “I want to work, to be great, to win everything” – Paul Pogba
36. “I’m someone who says what he thinks” – Paul Pogba quotes
37. “My dad was a very strong man, very stubborn as well” – Pogba
38. “When you say the word ‘Neymar’ around the world, everyone knows who he is and what he does”- Paul Pogba
39. “When I was smaller, I always looked up to Zidane, Messi, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo” – Pogba
40. “I like to try new looks and new haircuts. It’s part of who I am” – Paul Pogba
41. “I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. When I was younger, I didn’t see my family. I’d go and train all the time, not seeing friends, leaving the country, and stuff like that”- Paul Pogba quotes
42. “Outside of football, I just love life, you know. We’re lucky to play football, to have all this body. Everyone’s watching us. You see how many people they come and watch the game. It’s unbelievable, you see how many people attend, they shout your name and just enjoy life” – Paul Pogba
43. “My career is not finished, I cannot say that now. There is work to be done. I hope to progress and get better, win a maximum number of titles. Right now, I am not where I want to be” – Pogba
Summary of Paul Pogba Quotes
What did you think of these quotes from Paul Pogba? Let’s have your comment in the box below. Also, don’t forget to like, and share this post.
Even More Topics: