We bring to you 12 inspirational Patricia Poku Diaby quotes about life and success that will motivate you to achieve greatness.
Patricia Poku-Diaby is a Ghanaian businesswoman, cocoa merchant, and the CEO of Plot Enterprise Ghana Limited.
In 2015, she was named the eighth richest person in Ghana and the richest woman in Ghana, with a net worth of $720 million.
Patricia Poku Diaby net worth is proof of the saying that what a man can do, a woman can do it as well.
Over the years, she as deployed her entrepreneurship acumen to build a sustainable company, and in this quick collection of Patricia Poku Diaby quotes, you’ll come to know how she thinks, her ideologies, life, and business perspectives.
12 Great Patricia Diaby Quotes About Business & Life
1. “You must anticipate the future. It is not static, otherwise, you don’t have a reason to grow.” – Patricia Poku Diaby
2. “If you are an entrepreneur, then you have a right to make mega wealth.” – Patricia Poku Diaby
3. “When you are psychologically defeated, you lost the war.” – Patricia Poku Diaby quotes
4. “Continue to remind yourself that every effort depends on God; you work harder, and you work smart and creatively.” – Patricia Poku Diaby
5. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. The best revenge is massive success” – Patricia Poku Diaby quotes
6. “It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever – the one who recognizes the challenges and does something about it” – Patricia Poku Diaby
7. “Often we women are risk-averse. I needed the push. Now, more than ever, young women need more seasoned women to provide that encouragement, to take a risk, to go for it. Once a glass ceiling is broken, it stays broken” – Patricia Poku Diaby quotes
8. “I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.” – Patricia Poku Diaby
9. “When you get to your wits end, you will find, God lives there”. – Patricia Poku Diaby
10. “Fall seven times, stand up eight” – Patricia Poku Diaby
11. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved” – Patricia Poku Diaby
12. “Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal”. – Patricia Poku Diaby
Summary of Patricia Poku Diaby Quotes
Thanks for checking our quick collection of quotes by Patricia Poku Diaby. Will you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you?
Feel free to use the comment box below.
Even More Topics: