What is Patoranking net worth?
|Patoranking Net Worth:||$11.8 Million|
|Born:||May 27, 1990|
|Country of Origin:||Nigeria|
|Education:||Comprehensive College, Epe|
|Source of Wealth:||Music, Endorsement|
|1st Hit Project:||“Alubarika” (2013)|
This article is set at bringing you relevant information about Patoranking net worth apart from what you see on stage.
Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, better known by his stage name Patoranking, is a Nigerian reggae, dancehall singer and songwriter.
He was born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town, Patoranking originated from Onicha.
Patoranking Net Worth and Highlights
Patoranking Net Worth is currently estimated at $11.8 Million. Still, he’s not on the latest rankings of the top ten richest Nigerian singers.
Here are the best highlights of Patoranking’s career
- He was nominated for the Next Rated, Best Collaboration and Best Reggae and dancehall artist of the year awards at The Headies in 2014
- He won the Best New Act of the year award at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards in 2014
- He was nominated for the Best Collaboration award at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
- He was nominated for the Best Reggae and dancehall act award at the Headies in 2014
- He was nominated for the Most gifted newcomer and most gifted dancehall reggae award at the Channel O Music Awards in 2014
- He was nominated for the Most popular song and best collaboration award at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014
- He was nominated for the Best male artist, Best collaboration and best dancehall act awards at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2014
- He was nominated for the Best Dancehall artiste award of the year at the Afrimma Awards in 2015
- Best New Act of the year at the MTV Base Awards in 2015
- He was the Best Afro Pop Song of the year award at the Tooxlusive Awards in 2015
- He won the Best new act of the year award at the Ben TV Awards in 2015
- He won the Best Collaboration award at the Ben TV Awards in 2015
- He won the Best reggae dancehall artist of the year award at the Ben TV Awards in 2015
- He won the African Artiste of the year award at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards in 2015
- He won the Best pop song and best reggae and dancehall single awards at the Headies in 2015
Most of the Patoranking net worth comes from endorsement and companies.
He appears to be doing very well for himself having fully broken into the international dancehall music scene.
He currently lives in a townhouse in Metro Garden, Lekki, Lagos State. His home boasts a recording studio which makes his work very easy.
He also has a number of luxury cars which include a 2014 Range Rover SUV, a red Porsche, and a Mercedes G Wagon.
Patoranking was born Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie in Ijegun-Egba, Alimosho, Lagos State on the 27th of May, 1990 to a family originally from Ebonyi state.
His stage name was coined from his first name Patrick. It was given to him by one Jamaican artist whom he met at Alpha Beach in Lagos.
He grew up with his family in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town, before later relocating to Ebute Metta.
He attended Citizen Comprehensive College Epe, and later Jibril Martin Memorial Grammar School in Iponri.
Patoranking always had a longing to go into showbiz. He definitely chose a career that will boost his net worth.
He first started with dancing at events like street jams and carnivals, he even made it as far as appearing in local music videos.
He joined an Afro hip hop group called Da Flavour Squad, although he was the youngest member, he was still made the lead singer.
The group went as far as performing at shows in Lagos and even outside Lagos.
Patoranking, however, left the group to pursue a solo career and chose Dance hall and Reggae as his preferred genre.
In May 2012, Patoranking released a single titled “Iya Bisi”, featuring Qdot and Kbaj. The Drum phase-produced song is a fusion of dancehall and Fuji.
On 12 September 2013, Patoranking released the audio and video for “Alubarika” simultaneously. The song literally translates to “God’s Blessings” and features vocals from Timaya.
He was first signed on to Timaya’s record label – Dem Mama Records but left the label for Foston Musik in 2014.
2014 proved to be Patoranking’s year of acclaim, he released his super hit Girlie O produced by Wizzy Pro on the 4th of February, 2014 and released the remix with Tiwa Savage on the 19th of May, 2014.
The remix turned out to even more popular than the first release, it topped charts for weeks and pushed him farther into the limelight. This also contributed to Patoranking net worth.
He also collaborated with Seyi Shay on her song Murda, alongside Shaydee in 2014.
Also, the year 2015 was not bad for Patoranking, he released even more titillating hit songs like Daniella Whine, No Kissy Baby (with Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie), and “My Woman My Everything”. These singles topped the charts after their release too.
He released his debut studio album “God over Everything” on the 1st of August, 2016.
Yes, in one of Patoranking’s powerful quotes, he said: “Every day above the ground is a blessing… Never stop giving thanks.”
Patoranking was also made a judge on the TV reality show The Voice Nigeria in 2016.
Life Lessons from Patoranking
- Learn to differentiate yourself from the rest
- Try not to do what everyone else is doing.
- Don’t follow trends.
- Be focused and consistent.
We’ve put together 10 life and hustle lessons from patoranking that will inspire you to chase your dreams and achieve it.
In 2016, Patoranking was chosen amongst the likes of Waje, Timi Dakolo, and 2Face as mentors on The Voice Nigeria despite his young age.
Related: Timi Dakolo net worth and biography
Patoranking Net Worth (conclusion)
We hope that it was interesting for you to find out the brief biography and Patoranking net worth.
As of 2020, Patoranking’s worth is estimated to be roughly $11.8 Million.
Patoranking has managed to achieve great success and become one of our favorite artistes. What did you think of Mr. Alubarika’s worth? Use the comment box below.
Even More Topics: