We bring to you 11 Odion Ighalo quotes about soccer and life.
Ighalo has had an interesting football career over the course of the last ten years, and he is showing no signs of slowing down.
Today, his consistency and hard work in doing what he loves the most earned him a move to Manchester United, a move that made people talking about Odion Ighalo net worth.
As a footballer that has spent a lot of time traveling across the world, doing his business in one of the most lucrative professions in the world – playing football.
Obviously, Ighalo is one of the top 15 richest footballers in Nigeria, and his net worth is estimated at $43 million dollars.
How did Ighalo make it this far? What are his ideologies? See these Ighalo quotes and sayings about football and life.
11 Odion Ighalo Quotes And Sayings About Soccer & Life
1. “If you can’t touch the ball or you can’t do anything with the ball, you have to unsettle the defenders so your other teammates can move and do something with the ball.” – Odion Ighalo
2. “Just keep running, keep putting pressure on defenders and make them make mistakes so you can have other channels for the players to go into.” – Odion Ighalo quotes
3. “I think I’ve gained more experience now and I push my game a little bit more than when I was at Watford” – Odion Ighalo
4. “I have the experience to do what it takes on the field to score goals and to help the team. I feel I have improved from then to now.” – Odion Ighalo quotes
5. “You have to keep the mentality the same, work hard and take the chance when it comes” – Odion Ighalo
6. “You play for the team, even if you don’t score a goal, you can give an assist and work for the team.” – Odion Ighalo
7. “Life without football is tough, and makes us appreciate it even more.” – Odion Ighalo
8. “I had a United jersey but no player name on the back” – Odion Ighalo quotes
9. “And even now, playing for United? It’s making even greater moments for me” – Odion Ighalo
10. “Dreams come true” – Odion Ighalo
11. “The Premier League is the best in the world and of course I would love to go back, with Watford or any other team” – Odion Ighalo
12. “You always have to be ready, physically and mentally.” – Odion Ighalo
Summary of Odion Ighalo Quotes
Thanks for checking out this collection of Odion Ighalo quotes! Don’t forget to like and share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes got your attention the most? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: