Yay!, we bring to you 30 amazing things Nicki Minaj once said, in our collection of Nicki Minaj quotes about beauty, happiness, life, hustle, and success.
Nicki is a Trinidadian-born rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model. Born in the Saint James district of Port of Spain, Trinidad, and Tobago and raised in the Queens borough of New York City, she gained public recognition after releasing the mixtapes Playtime Is Over (2007), Sucka Free (2008), and Beam Me Up Scotty (2009).
So far, Nicki has engraved her name in the hearts of her fans and in this collection of Nicki Minaj quotes, you’ll learn more about her ideas, what kept her going to achieve success, and more.
Cited as one of the most influential and best-selling rap artists of all time, and dubbed as the “Queen of Rap” by several media outlets, Nicki Minaj’s net worth is growing by the day.
She has received numerous accolades throughout her career, including six American Music Awards, twelve BET Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, one ASCAP Latin Music Award, and two Billboard Women in Music Awards.
Nicki Minaj Quotes About Life, Love, Beauty, Relationships, and Success
1. “Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty.” – Nicki Minaj
2. “Please, you can never compare to me. I am who they couldn’t even dare to be.” – Nicki Minaj
3. “True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate.” – Nicki Minaj quotes
4. “You don’t have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better.” – Nicki Minaj
5. “People always want to talk about who I was, but I’ve always been singing, always been experimenting with pop music.” – Nicki Minaj
6. “I don’t mind being called a weirdo. There are a lot of people in hip-hop who are probably never going to get what I do. But, by just being myself, I end up touching a lot more people who might never have paid much attention to a female rapper.” – Nicki Minaj
7. “When you’re a girl you have to be everything. You have to be dope at what you do but you have to be super-sweet. And you have to be this and you have to be that, and you have to be nice. It’s like, I can’t be all those things at once. I’m a human being.” Nicki Minaj
8. “I just want women to always feel in control. Because we’re capable, we’re so capable.” – Nicki Minaj quotes
9. “Take me or leave me I’ll never be perfect – believe me, I’m worth it.” – Nicki Minaj
10. “You can be the King, but watch the Queen conquer.” – Nicki Minaj
11. “My rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now because I don’t like it when my family or close friends call me Nicki Minaj. To me, I’m not Nicki Minaj when I’m with them.” Nicki Minaj
12. “Sometimes you don’t realize how far you’ve gotten until you look around at the people who are still trailing behind you.” – Nicki Minaj quotes
13. “Respect your haters; they’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.” Nicki Minaj quotes
14. “People will love and support you when it’s beneficial.” Nicki Minaj
15. “My goal, in the beginning, was to buy my mother a house. Now I realize, okay, if I really focus and become a key player in the business, then I can build an empire.” Nicki Minaj
16. “I don’t agree that everyone should agree with everyone’s lifestyle. I think that some people aren’t going to agree, but I think that when you’re mean and when you ridicule people it’s a sign of your own insecurities.” Nicki Minaj
17. “You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don’t make moves and you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition.” Nicki Minaj quotes
18. “I’m a multidimensional woman like all women are. The difference is I have the courage to take chances.” Nicki Minaj
19. “Those who know me, never doubt me. And those who doubt me never knew me.” Nicki Minaj
20. “You have to know that as long as you love who you are – your morals, your values, that type of stuff – you’re OK.” Nicki Minaj
21. “Everyone knows I’m a lash girl by now. When I don’t have my lashes, I feel naked.” Nicki Minaj
22. “Good advice, I always hated, but looking back it made me greater.” – Nicki Minaj quotes
23. “We all have insecurities, but you have to know you’re beautiful.” Nicki Minaj
24. “Life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.” Nicki Minaj
25. “Female rappers get it the hardest. You have to be a girl, yet you have to be just as hard as the guys. I think some female rappers get scared out of the business before they can make it.” Nicki Minaj
26. “You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It’s exhilarating.” Nicki Minaj quotes
27. “There’s always gonna be evil people in the world who just do negative stuff.” Nicki Minaj
28. “Everything I’ve been through could’ve killed me. That’s why it really ain’t nothing you could tell me.” Nicki Minaj
29. “There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.” Nicki Minaj
30. “It’s not hard to get your way when it’s your way or the highway. People either follow suit or they’re not around. I don’t really like the sound of that, ’cause that sounds like a temper tantrum. I’m just very black and white when it comes to my business. There’s really no gray area.” Nicki Minaj quotes
31. “I think one of the things I was shocked about was how interested the world is in ‘American Idol’ and how people, writers, they write about ‘Idol’ all the time, and I guess I didn’t expect that.” Nicki Minaj
32. “So, my happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.” Nicki Minaj
33. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” Nicki Minaj quotes
34. “Some people have to put in the work. Others get to cut corners. We see it but don’t say it. Welcome to the real world.” Nicki Minaj
35. “You gotta be a beast, that’s the only way they’ll respect you.” Nicki Minaj
Summary of Nicki Minaj Quotes
Thanks for checking our collection of Nicki Minaj quotes and sayings. Which of these words inspires and appeals to you the most?
Let’s have your comment in box provided below.
Even More Quotes