Today we bring you 10 powerful Mikel Obi quotes about life, wealth, hustle and success.
Mikel Obi was born on 22nd April 1987 in Jos, Plateau State in the northern part of Nigeria.
He started playing at the age of 12, Mikel was picked up then by the Pepsi Football Academy and selected to play for one of the Nigerian top clubs in Nigeria, the Plateau United.
When the names of players were sent by NFA (Nigerian Football Association) to FIFA, Michael’s name was wrongly spelled as Mikel.
He however came into limelight when he played very well in the 2005 World Cup Youth Championship.
You can read more about Mikel Obi’s biography and net worth for more details about his early life and football career.
What could you possibly learn from this one-time football midfielder? Here are 10 Mikel Obi quotes that will inspire you.
10 Powerful Quotes By Mikel Obi
1. “Do not give up when life gets rather difficult because there’s always a chance that things would turn around for the better”. – Mikel Obi
2. “We have to keep going and there are going to be more and more difficult games”. – Mikel Obi
3. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Mikel Obi
4. “My joy and my happiness is to come away week in and week out knowing that we have won a game.” – Mikel Obi
5. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Mikel Obi
6. “It doesn’t matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. you’re still left alone with yourself in the end” – Mikel Obi
Just like one of the powerful quotes from Burna Boy when he said, “at the end of the day, everything you chase will run“.
7. “I’m happy to play anywhere, I will play wherever I’m told to play”. – Mikel Obi
8. “I’m always hungry and eager to represent my country and make them proud”. – Mikel Obi
9. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.” – Mikel Obi
10. “Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.” – Mikel Obi
Summary Notes on Mikel Obi Quotes
Thanks for checking out this collection of Mikel Obi quotes! Don’t forget to like and share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: