Yay! We bring to you 10 amazing things Linda Ikeji once said, in our collection of 10 Inspirational Linda Ikeji quotes.
The popular Nigerian model, blogger, and author Linda Ikeji is a very rich woman. As of 2021, her Linda Ikeji net worth is now in millions of dollars.
She has a very wide range of income sources but online advertisement makes a large portion of her cash flow. How did she make it this far? What kept her going?
In this quick post, we share with you 10 great Linda Ikeji quotes that will inspire you to achieve greatness.
10 Inspirational Linda Ikeji Quotes
1. “Just because you are not where the society said you should be at this point in your life, doesn’t make you late. It makes you ‘YOU’.”
2. “One of the things that prevent us from happiness, is observing others and wishing we were in their shoes.”
3. “Sometimes stop what you are doing and smell the flowers. It could help you focus on the significant and truly see what matters the most.” – Linda Ikeji quotes
4. “Giving up is what most people do when it gets tough, if you don’t go through hardship, what story will you tell when you succeed.”
5. “Young people need to know that the beginning is always tough but you need to ride the tide.” – Linda Ikeji quotes
6. “You are way more powerful than you know. So keep fighting, keep believing, keep working. Work until your idols become your rivals.”
7. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure you are always blessed in abundance.”
8. “Dear young ladies, please be patient. Please you really can make it through hard work.” – Linda Ikeji quotes
Summary of Linda Ikeji Quotes
Hard work and determination has been one of the great pillars of Linda’s success. Hard work keeps popping up in her words.
You can tell that for someone who really went through the process of building a business into a successful brand, greatness doesn’t come cheap.
Thanks for checking out these Linda Ikeji quotes (more to be added). Don’t forget to like, share, and drop your comments.
Even More Topics: