How much is Lil Kesh Net Worth?
|Lil Kesh Net Worth:||N471 Million Naira|
|Born:||March 14, 1995|
|Country of Origin:||Nigeria|
|Education:||University of Lagos|
|Source of Wealth:||Music, Rapping, Songwriting|
|1st Hit Project:||“Lyrically” (2014)|
Keshinro Ololade, professionally known as Lil Kesh, was born on the 14th day of March 1995.
His birthplace is in Bariga, Lagos State, Nigeria. He once described himself as a street kid who knows what the people from the street want to listen to.
Information about his family is not really known to the public but we know that he is originally from the Yoruba tribe as his name suggests.
Lil Kesh net worth which is about to be discussed is accompanies by more information about his music career, education, and many more.
Although, Lil Kesh is not listed as one of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria, his progress and successes is what talking about.
Lil Kesh Net Worth and Awards
As of today, Lil Kesh net worth is estimated at N470 Million Naira . Some of his wards include:
- Celebrity Award – Song of the Year (Shoki) – Nigerian Teen Choice Awards, 2015
- Popular Song of the Year (Shoki) – City People Entertainment Awards, 2015
- City People Music Awards for Street Music of the Year – Able God
Lil Kesh Career
Lil Kesh was just one among millions of aspiring musicians hustling to land a big break in Nigeria.
The young and bright artist started his career journey in 2012, growing up in the neighborhoods of Bariga.
He would show off his rapping talent among his peers and what started out as fun, became a pacesetter for a successful music career. Who knew what Lil Kesh net worth would turn out to be?
His music genres include Hip Hop, Afropop, and Dancehall. His style is said to be similar to that of the Yoruba Hip Hop recording artist, Olamide.
Related: Fireboy DML net worth and biography
Keshinro Ololade has faced a lot of criticism over the years in his career due to frequent use of vulgar lyrics which is widely unacceptable by portions of the Nigerian music lovers.
He has also been criticized on his balance of words. It is said that he can’t find the correct balance in lyrics of his singles.
Responding to the critics in an unfazed manner, he points out during an interview through a Nigerian newspaper about entertainment, that his songs are just singles as yet.
He however said that Once his albums get out as planned, he will ensure there is a right balance within the songs and the album entirely.
We however believe that these criticisms he faced have had a negative impact on Lil Kesh net worth. We came to this conclusion because a singer of his status should have more endorsements to boost his net worth than he has today.
The release of Shoki in 2012 and the invention of the dance that goes along with it, paved a smooth career path for Keshi, leading to the subsequent release of his very first album YAGI.
Related: Omah Lay net worth and biography
Lil Kesh Songs
Kesh has collaborated with series of musician to produce songs and has also released some singles. Below are few of them;
- Lyrically, 2014
- Shoki, 2014
- Shoki (remix) ft Olamide and Davido, 2014
- Another Shoki remix, (female Version) ft Cynthia Morgan, Chidinma, Eva Alordiah, 2015
- Gbese, 2015
- Is It Because I Love You, ft Patoranking, 2015
- Efejoku, 2015 ft Viktoh
- Semilore, 2016
- Shele Gan Gan, 2016
- Ishe, 2016
- Ibile, 2016
- Yaya Oyoyo ft Davido, 2016
- Problem Child ft Olamide, 2016
- Bend Down Select, 2016
- Rora, 2017
- Love Story, 2017
- No fake love
- Baby Favour, 2017
- Apa Mi, 2018
- Again O, 2018
- Logo Benz, 2018
- Nkan be, 2018
- Flenjo ft Duncan Mighty, 2018
- Undertaker, 2019
The music style, genre, and utility of Lil Kesh can be compared to the one who groomed him as a musician that he is today in the person of Olamide Badoo whose music majorly is in Yoruba language.
You can visit these best Nigerian music download sites to stream or download any of his songs.
Lil Kesh Sayings and Captions
- “Whatever it is that you do, it will definitely reach out to people depending on how you sell it to them.“
- “Stay true to yourself, stay happy always, you owe yourself that much.“
- “To me, there is no option of failure, it is a win-win situation.“
- “If anything will work for you in life, you’ll feel it. You’ll be drawn to it.“
- “To get ahead, focus on your music. When you are creative enough, your music will fly.“
- “Taking a bold step is not an easy one, you just have to anyways.“
- “If love is coming from within, happiness also comes from within, and happiness is free.“
Summary of Lil Kesh Net Worth
Lil Kesh net worth has been something of a discussion in the Nigerian music industry especially his fans.
Not a lot is known about him, his business, Endorsements, and one which is a significant official endorsement is through Surebet.
If you find the information on this post helpful, do well to like and share it on your social media pages.
Even More Topics: