How much is Kevin De Bruyne net worth?
|Kevin De Bruyne net worth||$60 million|
|Born:||June 28, 1991|
|Current Club:||Manchester City FC|
|Role Playing:||Central Midfielder|
|Source of Wealth:||Football, Endorsements|
Usually regarded as one of the most prolific midfielders in the football world today, Kevin de Bruyne is not a footballer to be overlooked.
Despite having quite a rough beginning in his professional career, de Bruyne has been able to put his career on the right track to become one of the best in the world.
As a result, Kevin de Bruyne net worth is a topic that usually springs up among football fans from around the world.
Although he’s not listed as one of the richest soccer players in the world, his fans are super interested in getting information about his earnings, worth, salary, endorsement, and more.
Like many other footballers who ply their trade in the English Premier League, Kevin de Bruyne is paid enviable wages.
This led to the constant search by fans to establish some of the richest players in the English League, one of which Kevin de Bruyne net worth is.
In a bid to help fans in their quest to know the net worth of their favorite footballers, we present you Kevin de Bruyne’s worth.
Kevin De Bruyne Net Worth and Awards
As of today, Kevin De Bruyne is worth an estimated $60 million dollars. Here are some of his best highlights and awards below:
- Belgian Pro League: 2010–11
- Belgian Cup: 2008–09
- Belgian Super Cup: 2011
- DFB-Pokal: 2014–15
- DFL-Supercup: 2015
- Premier League: 2017–18, 2018–19, 2020–21, 2021–22, 2022–23
- FA Cup: 2018–19, 2022–23
- Football League/EFL Cup: 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20, 2020–21
- FA Community Shield: 2019
- UEFA Champions League: 2022–23; runner-up: 2020–21
- FIFA World Cup third place: 2018
- Bundesliga Young Player of the Year: 2012–13
- Bundesliga Player of the Year: 2014–15
- Bundesliga Team of the Year: 2014–15
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2014–15
- Footballer of the Year (Germany): 2015
- France Football World XI: 2015
- Belgian Sportsman of the Year: 2015
- Manchester City Player of the Season: 2015–16, 2017–18, 2019–20
- Manchester City Goal of the Season: 2019–20, 2016
- FIFA Ballon d’Or/Ballon d’Or: 2015 (18th place) 2016 (20th place) 2017 (14th place) 2018 (9th place) 2019 (14th place)
- The Best FIFA Men’s Player: 2018 (8th place) 2020 (5th place)
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 2020
- FIFA FIFPro World11 2nd team: 2018
- FIFA FIFPro World11 3rd team: 2016
- FIFA FIFPro World11 nominee: 2019 (8th midfielder)
- IFFHS Men’s World Team: 2017, 2019, 2020
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2017, 2019, 2020
- ESM Team of the Year: 2017–18, 2019–20
- PFA Team of the Year: 2017–18 Premier League, 2019–20 Premier League
- Premier League Playmaker of the Season: 2017–18, 2019–20
- UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20
- EA Sports FIFA Team of the Year: 2018, 2019, 2020
- FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2018
- Premier League Goal of the Month: November 2019, July 2020
- Premier League Player of the Season: 2019–20
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2019–20
- UEFA Men’s Player of the Year Award: 2017-18 (7th place) 2019–20 (2nd place)
- UEFA Champions League Midfielder of the Season: 2019–20
- World Soccer’s Men’s World Player of the Year: 2020 (2nd place)
- Goal 50: 2019–20 (2nd place)
- IFFHS World’s Best Playmaker: 2020
- IFFHS World’s Best Playmaker runner-up: 2019
- IFFHS UEFA Team of the Decade: 2011–2020
You’ll agree that each success achieved from the above listed shows why Kevin De Bruyne net worth is what it is today.
Kevin De Bruyne Biography
Despite being a Belgian naturally, considering the fact that his mother is from Belgium, De Bruyne was born in Africa, Burundi to be precise.
Part of his early life was also spent in the Ivory Coast due to the job obligations of his parents at the time.
De Bruyne’s actual hometown is Drongen, a sub-municipality of the city of Ghent, which is situated in Flanders, the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium.
Aside from his first language which is Dutch, he is also able to speak other languages fluently including English, French, and German.
Very little information about the early life of de Bruyne has been divulged to the media considering his more withdrawn personality. As you’ll come to learn more about Kevin De Bruyne net worth, you’ll learn more about his career.
The little information gathered about his early life came from his autobiography, entitled Keep It Simple, which was published by Borgerhoff & Lamberigts in 2014.
Kevin De Bruyne Career
One part of de Bruyne that is much more pronounced to the whole world is his footballing career which has been characterized by success in all aspects of football.
This has led to de Bruyne being in the spotlight every now and then.
In the early days of his career, de Bruyne showed potential and was as promising as any upcoming player can be in the world of football. Who would have thought that Kevin De Bruyne net worth would be so huge today?
After his talent was spotted at the grassroots level football which he participated in at a young age, de Bruyne was acquired by Genk through their academy.
It was here that he honed his footballing skills and gradually earned the opportunity to become part of the first team set up at the club.
De Bruyne’s time at the club got off to a good start with impressive performances that led him to retain his place in the starting lineup for the club.
He repaid the trust paid to him by his then-coach by helping the team with a plethora of goals and assists in the middle of the park.
He reached the peak of his time at Genk when he helped the club win the Belgian Pro League which is the top division at the club in the 2010-11 season.
Once the 2010-11 season was concluded, it was clear that de Bruyne had become a big fish in a small pond while at Genk.
This, coupled with his exceptional performances as a midfielder made him a target for many of the clubs around Europe’s top 5 leagues.
In the summer of 2012, the much-awaited move happened for de Bruyne as he put pen on a four-year contract in a transfer deal Worth a mere £7 million.
This was considered a steal for Chelsea for a player of such caliber. Kevin de Bruyne net worth had also been boosted by this career-changing move to England.
After his arrival at Chelsea, he didn’t have the opportunity to express his talent and abilities on the pitch due to competition for places in the team led by Jose Mourinho at the time.
Usually, talented footballers are not satisfied with sitting on the bench without enough game time under their belt.
This led de Bruyne to make the bold move to request a transfer away from the club. Though he couldn’t get a permanent move out of the club initially, he was loaned out to Werder Bremen in the German Bundesliga.
At Werder Bremen, De Bruyne made his way to the starting lineup with impressive displays through the course of one season.
The team was presented with a chance to sign him permanently at the end of the season but were unable to meet Chelsea’s asking price due to financial restraint at the time.
This allowed Wolfsburg to swoop de Bruyne from Chelsea in the summer of 2014 in a deal worth in excess of £18 million.
Though there was not much impact on Kevin de Bruyne net worth by this move, he used the opportunity to become a better player at his new club.
Related: N’golo Kante net worth and biography
At the end of the 2014-15 season, de Bruyne was one of the best players in the German Bundesliga with terrific performances that turned a lot of heads during the course of the season. With goals and assists, he helped Wolfsburg win the 2014 edition of the DFB Pokal.
In the summer of 2015, Manchester City successfully signed de Bruyne in a deal worth over £54 million.
It goes without saying that many top teams in Europe scrambled for his signature due to the huge recognition they had for his talent and the huge footballer he was destined to become.
The move to Manchester City massively boosted Kevin de Bruyne net worth, placing him among some of the best-paid stars in the English Premier League.
Kevin de Bruyne immediately became a hit at the club with an explosive performance in the midfield which crippled the opposition.
His vision, accuracy, technique, and passing ability which split opposition defenses in two made him such a revered figure in the team.
Related: Phil Foden net worth and biography
His time at Manchester City has been hugely successful to date, winning two Premier League titles, four League Cups, and an FA Cup with the club.
In the 2019-20 season at the club, he tied the record for the most assists in a single English premier league season at the club.
He was also integral to the team’s record of 100 points haul in a single premier league season in 2017-18.
De Bruyne made his full international debut in 2010, and he has since earned 79 caps and scored 21 goals for Belgium.
He was a member of the Belgian squads that reached the quarter-finals both at the 2014 FIFA World Cup and at UEFA Euro 2016.
He represented Belgium at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, where Belgium won the third-place play-off match against England and was named in the FIFA World Cup Dream Team.
Kevin de Bruyne net worth is valued at $60 million at the time of this writing. The fact that he’s one of the highest paid players in the English Premier League is a huge contributing factor.
How Kevin De Bruyne Spends His Money
Despite earning huge wages from his football clubs which he’s played for over the years, he earns a lot through endorsements, investments, modeling, and so on.
Though he is usually in the spotlight when on the pitch, he is quite the reserved type away from it.
De Bruyne is usually seen around in his Mercedes G63, Mercedes GLE Coupe, and Audi A8. While these cars can be considered expensive for the average man, it is a far cry from the luxurious cars with players who earn salaries in the same bracket.
It is although rumored that he lives in a mansion worth over $10 million in the heart of Manchester. No doubt, Kevin De Bruyne’s net worth can allow him to afford this.
In one of our favorite Kevin De Bryne quotes, he once said; “I always like to assist more than scoring: it gives me another feeling; I cannot explain it” – Kevin De Bruyne
Life Lessons From Kevin
- Always be prepared. De Bruyne is quite the example of someone who is always prepared for whatever challenge is coming his way. This helped overcome his troubles when he had to move from Chelsea to Wolfsburg, which may seem like a demotion to many.
- Engage people more experienced than you are in specific fields in order to become successful. De Bruyne became a better player after he was mentored by midfielders he met while on loan at Werder Bremen. This helped him become more impactful in games with goals or assists.
- Being professional is very important for individuals who want to achieve success.
Summary of Kevin De Buyne Net Worth
Kevin de Bruyne is one of the huge stars in the English Premier League today. He has been able to achieve so much in his career through his focus on being the best at what he did.
Today, de Bruyne is an asset that any top club around the world will be glad to have as part of their team.
Kevin de Bruyne net worth of $60 million is huge and deserving of the successful career which he has built over the last few years.
Aspiring footballers today can take important lessons from de Bruyne in order to build successful careers for themselves in the world of football.
To become one of the best footballers in the world, de Bruyne has set a clear example for others to follow, and his net worth makes it all the more attractive to have.
Even More Topics: