What is Gareth Bale net worth?
|Sergio Ramos Net Worth:||$125 Million|
|Born:||July 16, 1989|
|Country of Origin:||Wales|
|Source of Wealth:||Football, Endorsements, Investments|
One of the most elite footballers at the world stage, Gareth Bale has done everything to earn the Galactico name used to represent world-class players signed by Real Madrid.
Though he doesn’t live a very lavish lifestyle nor is he outspoken like other players, he earns quite a lot from football, Endorsements, and his different personal ventures.
As of 2020, Gareth Bale’s net worth is roughly $125 Million dollars. Making him one of the top 20 richest footballers in the world.
Bale was born on the 16th of July 1989 in Cardiff, Wales, to Frank, who was a school caretaker and Debbie Bale, an operations manager.
He is also family with the ex-Cardiff City footballer Chris Pike. Bale had his primary school education at the Eglwys Newydd Primary School located in Whitchurch.
Bale caught the attention of some scouts from Southampton when he featured in a six-a-side competition in a Cardiff civil service club aged 9.
He had the build of a star from very young as he was both good at sprinting and playing football. He once ran the 100 meter race within 11.4 seconds while he was aged 14. How incredible.
He has always mentioned Ryan Giggs as his football role model who was also a Welsh and a Manchester united legend.
Bale was then restricted to playing with his right foot by his school teacher as his technique and skills were too much for his age mates.
He finally left school with an A grade in Physical Education. Bale received the award for service to sport from the PE department of the school in what would be his last year in school.
Gareth Bale Career
Bale then moved to Southampton academy in England to train with the reserve side.
It was in the same season that he was promoted to the first team due to his exceptional skills playing at left-back and subsequently turning into a free-kick specialist.
He was signed by Tottenham in 2007 in a deal worth £7 million pounds with bonuses involved. This was just the beginning of the rise of Gareth Bale’s net worth.
On the final day of the 2103-14 summer transfer window, Bale moved to Real Madrid – one of the top 10 richest football clubs in the world, in a deal worth €100 million making him the highest transfer fee paid for a player back then, as it shattered the £80 million fees paid for Cristiano Ronaldo some years earlier.
You can imagine what Gareth Bale’s net worth will be at this point. Bale became a part of the deadly trident famous named as the BBC which is an acronym for Bale, Benzema, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Bale also proved vital to Real Madrid successful run until 2018 where he won the two UEFA Super Cups, Three consecutive UEFA Champions League and a league title.
He was among all the UEFA Team of the season from 2013 to 2018 and was also a finalist in the Best player in Europe awards in 2016. Bale later ranked 12th on the list of the most famous athletes in the world.
Bale represented Wales for the first time in 2006, becoming the youngest player to represent Wales national team back then.
Since then, he has made over 80 appearances with a total of 33 goals, becoming Wales all-time highest Goalscorer. He was also the highest Goalscorer in Wales European championship qualifiers with 7 goals.
He went on to help his national team to reach the semi-finals of the competition with 3 goals to his name. He has won a total of 6 Welsh Footballer of the Year awards.
In September 2020, Gareth Bale clinches sensational Tottenham return in staggering £13m move as Real Madrid sanction season-long loan.
Gareth Bale’s Net Worth and Highlights
As of 2020, Gareth Bale net worth is estimated to be $125 Million dollars. Here are some of his highlights:
- La Liga: 2016–17
- Copa del Rey: 2013–14
- Supercopa de España: 2017
- UEFA Champions League: 2013–14, 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18
- UEFA Super Cup: 2014, 2016, 2017
- FIFA Club World Cup: 2014, 2017, 2018
- Tottenham Hotspur Young Player of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11
- Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year: 2012–13
- UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 2016 (3rd place)
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2011, 2013
- UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2015–16
- Welsh Footballer of the Year: 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- ESM Team of the Year: 2012–13
- The Football Manager Team of the Decade: 2015
- Premier League Player of the Month: April 2010, January 2012, February 2013
- PFA Team of the Year: 2006–07 Championship, 2010–11 Premier League, 2011–12 Premier League, 2012–13 Premier League
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2012–13
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2012–13
- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2012–13
- Premier League Player of the Season: 2012–13
- FIFA FIFPro World11 2nd team: 2013
- FIFA FIFPro World11 3rd team: 2014, 2016
- FIFA FIFPro World11 4th team: 2015
- FIFA FIFPro World11 5th team: 2017
- FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: 2018
- FIFA Club World Cup top goalscorer: 2014, 2018
- BBC Wales Carwyn James Junior Sportsman of the Year: 2006
- FAW Young Player of the Year: 2007
- BBC Wales Sports Personality of the Year: 2010
In one of Gareth Bale quotes about soccer, life and success, he said; “Playing with and for the best can only help you to improve.”
Life Lessons From Gareth Bale
- Be yourself anywhere you find yourself. It has been one characteristic that Bale has often portrayed since he became a superstar.
- Do what you love every day, that way you will always find the zeal to keep going.
- Work hard. There is no dream anyone has been able to achieve without putting in a lot of work to get where they want to. As a football fan, it’s clear to see that Bale is hardworking in training and on the pitch. It’s just a pre-requisite for success.
Summary of Gareth Bale Net Worth
Bale is a world-class superstar footballer at one of the best teams in the world and he as carved his name in the hearts of football fans.
As of 2020, Gareth Bale net worth is $125 Million dollars.
He has earned every bit of it through excellent performance, hard work, training, and output to the team.
Gareth Bale has been turning heads ever since his debut for Southampton and is still making waves at his current club, Real Madrid.
What did you think? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: