Yay! We bring to you powerful Femi Otedola quotes and sayings about life, business, and success.
Femi Otedola is a Nigerian businessman, philanthropist, and former chairman of Forte Oil PLC, an importer of fuel products.
Otedola is the founder of Zenon Petroleum and Gas Ltd, and the owner of a number of other businesses across shipping, real estate, and finance.
Femi Otedola net worth is proof that he is one of the richest men in Nigeria, as his business achievements and earnings speak volumes.
How did he make it to the top of his career? What can one learn from him? What keeps him motivated to achieve his dreams?
In this quick collection of Femi Otedola quotes, you’ll learn more about his ideologies, life’s perspectives, and business orientation.
25 Femi Otedola Quotes About Life, Business, and Success
1. “As you start out in life, it is important that you know at least something about everything, but as you get older it is important that you know everything about something.” – Femi Otedola
2. “One has to set high standards… I can never be happy with mediocre performance.” – Femi Otedola
3. “Failure is a good thing.” – Femi Otedola quotes
4. “It’s essential to draw up a “things to do” list on a daily basis and set priorities in executing them, making sure that any unfinished task get posted to the next day’s list.” – Femi Otedola
5. “I grew up in poverty, but I always saw it as a challenge. The good thing is that you can surmount a challenge if you are willing to pay the price. The price is hard work.” – Femi Otedola
6. “People in Tanzania look at my wealth and think I must be sunbathing and playing golf all day. But I work really hard. I put in a hundred hours a week. It’s a never stopped game. You can never say I’ve worked hard enough now.” – Femi Otedola quotes
7. “Today is the beginning of the Rest of your Life! You are the Pilot of your life! Lock in your destination; take off to it, from where you are!” – Femi Otedola
8. “In business, you have to know when to retire before someone knocks you out.” – Femi Otedola
9. “In whatever you do, strive to be the best at it.” – Femi Otedola quotes
10. “Whether you’re a farmer, builder or engineer, the opportunities are equal: Just add a little innovation.” – Femi Otedola
11. “When you have a business model you must adhere strictly according to what you want to achieve.” – Femi Otedola
12. “As I cannot be in all places at all times, the key is to ensure that I have a sound team which steers the ship in the right direction under my guidance.” – Femi Otedola
13. “Being a good entrepreneur doesn’t necessarily make you a good manager of a business.” – Femi Otedola
14. “I have only two things in this world, my word and my courage and I break them for nobody.” Femi Otedola quotes
15. “My word is my bond and this has always been the bedrock on which my life is based.” – Femi Otedola
16. “Matching words with action is the hallmark of Integrity.” – Femi Otedola
17. “Giving back and leaving society a better place than I met it is always of utmost importance to me.” – Femi Otedola
18. “Hearing the word “No” is not the end of the world. Keep your eyes of the big picture. Take a step back, probe, reassess, and try again. If you fail, try again and again.” – Femi Otedola quotes
19. “Entrepreneurship without skills limits your growth potential.” – Femi Otedola
20. “A vision on its own is not enough. Hard work & dedication is required to make that vision a reality.”
21. “Money is not my objective.” – Femi Otedola
22. “I own quite a lot and I have worked very hard for it.”- Femi Otedola quotes
23. “In today’s world, paradoxically, it is the boldest action that is often the safest. Remaining where you are in a world that is changing so rapidly is in fact the most dangerous of all places to be in.” – Femi Otedola
24. “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” – Femi Otedola
25. “In Life, you don’t get anywhere or do anything you hope to without some sort of sacrifice.” – Femi Otedola
Summary of Femi Otedola Quotes
Thanks for checking our quick collection of quotes from Femi Otedola. So tell us, what did you think? Which of these quotes inspires you more? Let’s have your comment, and don’t forget to like and share this post.
Even More Topics: