We bring to you the 30 best Eden Hazard quotes that will inspire you. Hazard’s playing career kicked off when he joined his hometown club, Royal Stade Brainois when he was 4 years old.
He spent a total of 8 seasons at the club before he moved on to join Tubize. While playing for Tubize, a Lille scout who was present noticed Hazard’s talent during the course of a competition.
This prompted the Lille officials to approach Hazard and his parents to offer him a youth contract.
You can learn more about Eden Hazard’s biograhpy and net worth, for more details about his life and career.
Let’s get to the powerful Eden Hazard Quotes that will inspire you!
Powerful Eden Hazard Quotes About Life & Success
1. “If I ever leave, it’ll be after winning a championship. You need to go out on a high so that people remember you for the right reasons. You People Remember Eden Hazard We are professionals.” – Eden Hazard
2. “We know when we’re playing badly, so if you have a poor game, you work in training to put things right so form comes back. Work You Game Eden Hazard I played without fear. I’ve done that since I first kicked a ball in my back garden as a five-year-old, whether it’s been my first game, my 100th game, or my 500th game.” – Eden Hazard
3. “Just because somebody has fouled me, there is no reason for me to be nasty to him. I try to respect football as much as possible, and when someone is injured, you put the ball out.” – Eden Hazard
4. “I have always thought if there is a game, and there have been a lot of fouls on me, then I have been playing well for the team, so that means we’re having a good match. You can win a free-kick when there’s a foul, and that’s a chance to score a goal.” – Eden Hazard
5. “I have always been small, so defenders have always been taller and tougher than me. So that’s difficult for me; they foul me sometimes, but there you are – that’s what the rules of the game are for. – Eden Hazard
Also read these powerful Arjen Robben Quotes about Soccer that’s super applicable to life and business.
6th of Eden Hazard Quotes
6. “The more you play against teams and defenders, the more you get to know them. You know if they are more nervous; you know, on the pitch, people are different. I try to adapt to their character.” – Eden Hazard
7. “Why change? If you’re happy, and things are going really well at one place, there is no need to change.” – Eden Hazard
8. “The Champions League is the one thing missing from my career. When I look at the history of the competition and the people that have taken part, the top, top players have all won it. For many, it is why they have been regarded as top players.” – Eden Hazard
Yes, in one of the powerful quotes from Cristiano Ronaldo, he said; “The high-point of my career was winning the Champions League. No one will ever erase that from my memory, in the same way, that no one will ever erase the fact that I did it in a Manchester United shirt.“
9. “It never became an obsession for me to score at all costs. I’ve always said that I’m not a big scorer, I’m a worker.” – Eden Hazard
10. “I’ve had more ups than downs in my career. All you can do is keep working. You still have to take enjoyment out of what you’re doing, and things will turn, and my smile has always been there. In good moments and bad.” – Eden Hazard
11th of Eden Hazard Quotes
11. “If you told me to choose between family and football, then it is no choice. I take family, of course, like everyone. But I prefer to keep it private, and that’s it. I just focus on football.” – Eden Hazard
What did you think of one of Yaya Toure’s quotes when he said; “Football brings you lots of lovely things, but then you have to realize that it’s actually a job.” – Yaya Toure
12. “The Champions League is the one thing missing from my career. When I look at the history of the competition and the people that have taken part, the top, top players have all won it. For many, it is why they have been regarded as top players.” – Eden Hazard quotes
13. “Great players inspire you. The best player I’ve played with is Gervinho” – Eden Hazard
14. “I can still take the hits; it’s not a problem for me. I accept the blows. I can take the punches like a boxer.” – Eden Hazard Quotes
In one of the 42 La Casa de Papel quotes from Money Heist Movie, Tokyo said: “When you hit rock-bottom, you still have a way to go until the abyss”.
When there’s life, there’s hope to take even more hits and survive.
15. “You question yourself as a footballer all the time. You have to focus on the positives.” – Eden Hazard
16. “People will see me the way I am at Chelsea and will judge me the way they want to.” – Eden Hazard quotes
17. “I always liked No. 10 because I loved Zidane. He was my role model. I always wanted to play like him.” – Eden Hazard
18. “I don’t want to say PSG is a step backward, but It would be returning to something I already know. I’m always in for new challenges. When I will leave Chelsea one day, it would be to discover something new.” – Eden Hazard
19. “I love cooking. There is nothing I like better than going home and cooking my family a nice meal. Anything with pasta! Pasta with butter! I have a good repertoire, and I can do quite a few different dishes. Sometimes they work out and sometimes not.” – Eden Hazard
20. “I’d played some very good games, at Manchester United, at Tottenham Hotspur, but they’d lacked a goal. There’ve been times when I could have scored myself, but I’ve played a pass to a team-mate instead.” – Eden Hazard quotes
Related: 45 Great Harry Kane quotes about soccer and success
21. “Out of all the clubs who were interested, I got the feeling that, deep down, Chelsea showed that they really wanted me. There were lots of reasons I came to Chelsea. They showed a real desire to get me to come here. I didn’t have to think about it too much.” – Eden Hazard
22. “The future is always the same, and that is to win trophies – next season, in two and three years.” – Eden Hazard
23. “When the game is finished, it’s completely finished. I’m with my kids. Sometimes people say to me, ‘Oh, did you see the game?’ and I say, ‘No, I didn’t see the game’. I watch if my friends are playing or my brothers. But not always.” – Eden Hazard
24. “People will see me at Chelsea the way I am and judge me the way they want to.” – Eden Hazard quotes
25. “I love to set up my teammates. I am not here to be a star, to show off. I am here to play for the others, but if I have to try and clinch a game, then I will.” – Eden Hazard
26. “I’m not a top-five player yet. Maybe I’m close to it, but I still have to work on some aspects. You can only be part of that group if you are decisive in the top games.” – Eden Hazard
27. “If I ever leave, it’ll be after winning a championship. You need to go out on a high so that people remember you for the right reasons.” – Eden Hazard
Eden Hazard Quotes (summary)
Thanks for checking out this collection of Eden Hazard quotes! Don’t forget to like and share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: