What is Eden Hazard net worth today?
|Eden Hazard Net Worth:||$100 Million|
|Born:||January 7, 1991|
|Country of Origin:||Belgium|
|Education:||Lille Sports Academy|
|Source of Wealth:||Football, Endorsement|
If you are curious about Eden Hazard’s worth, then you are in the right article as we will briefly discuss his early life, career, and highlights.
As of 2020, Eden Hazard is worth $100 Million dollars.
Hazard was born on the 17th of January, 1991 in La Louvière and was brought up in Braine-le-Comte.
Both his father and mother, Thierry and Carine were both footballers which explains why all of their children today are all footballers.
After retiring from their football careers, they decided to become football teachers while Thierry retired to have for time for his kids.
Hazard had everything he needed to become a professional footballer that he is today. Their house was located in close proximity to a football training ground where the Children can easily assess.
It was on this training ground the children learned a lot of football skills they exhibit today. It was no secret that Zinedine Zidane was Hazard’s football idol while growing up.
Today, Eden Hazard is one of the world’s richest footballers alive as his net worth keeps growing.
Hazard’s playing career kicked off when he joined his hometown club, Royal Stade Brainois when he was 4 years old.
He spent a total of 8 seasons at the club before he moved on to join Tubize. While playing for Tubize, a Lille scout who was present noticed Hazard’s talent during the course of a competition.
This prompted the Lille officials to approach Hazard and his parents to offer him a youth contract.
The contract offer was accepted and Hazard swiftly moved to Lille with the expectation that Lille’s facilities would make him a better player.
He joined the Lille local sports school in 2005 because Lille’s academy was not in operation when he joined.
After two years at the school, Hazard excelled and was awarded a three-year professional contract, no doubt, Eden Hazard net worth has started to take a lip.
Fast forward to 2010, Hazard was part of the team that dumped out Paris Saint Germain in the Coupe desert France final which ended 1-0 in the 2010-11 season.
In the summer of 2012, Chelsea announced the signing of Eden Hazard from Lille for a fee of £32 million which proved to become a good investment over the years.
Hazard then made his debut for the Chelsea FC, one of the richest football clubs in the world, in a pre-season friendly against Seattle Sounders where he scored his first goal.
He later made his competitive debut against Man City in a community shield game, which Chelsea lost 3-2.
He also made his premier league debut against Wigan, where he assisted Ivanovic’s goal and also winning a penalty for Lampard to convert.
On the 7th of June, 2019, Hazard completed his dream Real Madrid move from Chelsea for a record fee of €100 million potentially rising to €146 million in bonuses.
He signed a 4-year deal which runs until 2024, where he’s paid a staggering €400,000. What an exponential increase to Eden Hazard’s net worth.
Hazard’s time at Real Madrid has however been great. He has shared the field with top players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Neymar Jr, Willian, Benzema, Isco, Ibrahimovich, and many others.
His true potential has not yet been achieved in the Los Blancos shirt but as one of the best players in the world, he will definitely come back to dazzle us.
In one of the inspirational Eden Hazard quotes, he said: “The Champions League is the one thing missing from my career. When I look at the history of the competition and the people that have taken part, the top, top players have all won it. For many, it is why they have been regarded as top players.”
Eden Hazard Net Worth and Career Highlights
As of 2020, Eden Hazard’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $100 Million dollars.
Here are quick career highlights of Hazard:
- Ligue 1: 2010–11
- Coupe de France: 2010–11
- Premier League: 2014–15, 2016–17
- FA Cup: 2017–18; runner-up: 2016–17
- Football League/EFL Cup: 2014–15; runner-up: 2018–19
- UEFA Europa League: 2012–13, 2018–19
- FIFA Club World Cup runner-up: 2012
- Supercopa de España: 2019–20
- FIFA World Cup third place: 2018
- UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year: 2008–09, 2009–10
- UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2011–12
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Month: March 2010, March 2011, March 2012, April 2012
- Bravo Award: 2011
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 1st team: 2018, 2019, 2nd team: 2015; 4th team: 2014, 2016, 2017; Nominee: 2012
- FIFA Ballon d’Or/Ballon d’Or: 2015 (8th place), 2018 (8th place)
- The Best FIFA Men’s Player: 2018 (7th place), 2019 (8th place)
- Premier League Player of the Season: 2014–15
- Premier League Player of the Month: October 2016, September 2018
- PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15,2016–17
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2013–14
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2013–14 (2nd place), 2014–15 (1st place), 2016–17 (2nd place)
- PFA Fans’ Premier League Player of the Month: October 2016
- PFA Fans’ Player of the Year: 2018–19
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2017, 2018
- UEFA Europa League Final Man of the Match: 2019
- UEFA Europa League Player of the Season: 2018–19
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2018–19
- Chelsea Player of the Year: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2016–17, 2018–19
- Chelsea Players’ Player of the Year: 2014–15, 2018–19
- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2014–15
- ESM Team of the Year: 2014–15
- Belgian Golden Shoe: 2017
- FIFA World Cup Silver Ball: 2018
- FIFA World Cup Fantasy McDonald’s Overall XI: 2018
- IFFHS Men’s World Team: 2018
- Belgian Sportsman of the year: 2018
- Premier League Goal of the Month: February 2017, April 2019
- Chelsea Goal of the Year: 2015–16 (vs. Tottenham Hotspur), 2016–17 (vs. Arsenal), 2018–19 (vs. Liverpool)
- FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2018
- Premier League Playmaker of the Season: 2018–19
Favorite Life Lessons From Hazard
- Never be satisfied. This is the first thing we can learn from Hazard today because as much as he won in football today, he’s still demanding more from himself. His move to Madrid showed his hunger to do more and win more especially the Champions League.
- DO what you love. It’s there for all to see that Hazard loves to play football, which explains where he’s getting the motivation that drives him to do more and be better. Also, if you love what you do, you will definitely enjoy it
- Control yourself. This is one lesson everyone can learn. The story of his lashing out at a ball boy for wasting time was unwarranted and he was dearly punished as his team lost the game and he was suspended.
Eden Hazard Net Worth (Conclusion)
Hazard was one of the best footballers in the world in Chelsea before he departed for Real Madrid.
Things are not going as well for him for now due to injuries but his worth is well off and unscathed.
As of 2020, Eden Hazard’s net worth is estimated at roughly $100 Million dollars.
What did you think of his worth? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below:
Even More Topics: