What is Eden Hazard net worth today?
|Eden Hazard Net Worth:||$100 Million|
|Born:||January 7, 1991|
|Country of Origin:||Belgium|
|Education:||Lille Sports Academy|
|Source of Wealth:||Football, Endorsement|
You have found the ideal site if you are interested in learning more about Eden Hazard’s net worth. We shall go over his early years, career, and some of its major points in the paragraphs that follow.
Belgian-born professional football player Eden Michael Hazard plays the game. He currently plays as a winger or an offensive midfielder for Real Madrid in Spain. Hazard is the Belgian national team’s captain as well.
Eden Hazard Net Worth
As of the year 2023, Eden Hazard net worth is estimated at around $100 million. He is one of the top 20 richest footballers in the world.
Here are quick career highlights of Hazard:
- Ligue 1: 2010–11
- Coupe de France: 2010–11
- Premier League: 2014–15, 2016–17
- FA Cup: 2017–18; runner-up: 2016–17
- Football League/EFL Cup: 2014–15; runner-up: 2018–19
- UEFA Europa League: 2012–13, 2018–19
- FIFA Club World Cup runner-up: 2012
- Supercopa de España: 2019–20
- FIFA World Cup third place: 2018
- UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year: 2008–09, 2009–10
- UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2011–12
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Month: March 2010, March 2011, March 2012, April 2012
- Bravo Award: 2011
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 1st team: 2018, 2019, 2nd team: 2015; 4th team: 2014, 2016, 2017; Nominee: 2012
- FIFA Ballon d’Or/Ballon d’Or: 2015 (8th place), 2018 (8th place)
- The Best FIFA Men’s Player: 2018 (7th place), 2019 (8th place)
- Premier League Player of the Season: 2014–15
- Premier League Player of the Month: October 2016, September 2018
- PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15,2016–17
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2013–14
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2013–14 (2nd place), 2014–15 (1st place), 2016–17 (2nd place)
- PFA Fans’ Premier League Player of the Month: October 2016
- PFA Fans’ Player of the Year: 2018–19
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2017, 2018
- UEFA Europa League Final Man of the Match: 2019
- UEFA Europa League Player of the Season: 2018–19
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2018–19
- Chelsea Player of the Year: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2016–17, 2018–19
- Chelsea Players’ Player of the Year: 2014–15, 2018–19
- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2014–15
- ESM Team of the Year: 2014–15
- Belgian Golden Shoe: 2017
- FIFA World Cup Silver Ball: 2018
- FIFA World Cup Fantasy McDonald’s Overall XI: 2018
- IFFHS Men’s World Team: 2018
- Belgian Sportsman of the year: 2018
- Premier League Goal of the Month: February 2017, April 2019
- Chelsea Goal of the Year: 2015–16 (vs. Tottenham Hotspur), 2016–17 (vs. Arsenal), 2018–19 (vs. Liverpool)
- FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2018
- Premier League Playmaker of the Season: 2018–19
Eden Hazard Biography & Early Life
Hazard was born on the 17th of January in the city of La Louvière, although he spent his childhood in the nearby town of Braine-le-Comte.
Because Thierry and Carine, his father and mother, were also football players, it is not surprising that all of their children, who are now adults, are also football players.
Following their retirement from professional football, they made the decision to become football coaches, whereas Thierry retired in order to spend more time with his family.
Hazard was raised with all the resources required to pursue a professional football career at the highest level. The children could easily reach the facilities because their home was located adjacent to a football practice field.
This training facility is where the pupils learned many of the football techniques they still employ today. It was well known that when Hazard was a small lad, Zinedine Zidane was the footballer Hazard looked up to.
Eden Hazard is presently regarded as one of the wealthiest active football players in the world as a result of his steadily rising net worth.
Eden Hazard Career
Hazard began his playing career when he was just 4 years old and joined the Royal Stade Brainois, which is the team that represents his city.
He was a member of the club for an aggregate total of 8 seasons before making the switch to Tubize. Hazard was discovered by a scout from Lille who was watching him compete for Tubize. The scout was present during a match in which Hazard was participating.
Because of this, the officials from Lille approached Hazard and his parents in order to make him an offer for a youth contract.
After agreeing to the terms of the contract, Hazard traveled quickly to Lille in the hope that the club’s training facilities would help him improve as a player.
In 2005, he enrolled in the local sports school in Lille due to the fact that Lille’s academy was not yet functioning at the time.
After two years at the school, Hazard excelled and was offered a three-year professional contract. As a result, there is little doubt that Eden Hazard net worth has begun to rise.
Fast forward to 2010, Hazard was part of the team that dumped out Paris Saint Germain in the Coupe desert France final which ended 1-0 in the 2010-11 season.
In the summer of 2012, Chelsea announced the signing of Eden Hazard from Lille for a fee of £32 million which proved to become a good investment over the years.
Hazard then made his debut for the Chelsea FC, one of the richest football clubs in the world, in a pre-season friendly against Seattle Sounders where he scored his first goal.
He later made his competitive debut against Man City in a community shield game, which Chelsea lost 3-2.
He also made his premier league debut against Wigan, where he assisted Ivanovic’s goal and also winning a penalty for Lampard to convert.
On the 7th of June, 2019, Hazard completed his dream Real Madrid move from Chelsea for a record fee of €100 million potentially rising to €146 million in bonuses.
He signed a 4-year deal that runs until 2024, where he’s paid a staggering €400,000. What an exponential increase to Eden Hazard’s net worth.
Hazard’s time at Real Madrid has however been great. He has shared the field with top players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Neymar Jr, Willian, Benzema, Isco, Ibrahimovich, and many others.
His true potential has not yet been achieved in the Los Blancos shirt but as one of the best players in the world, he will definitely come back to dazzle us.
In one of the inspirational Eden Hazard quotes, he said: “The Champions League is the one thing missing from my career. When I look at the history of the competition and the people that have taken part, the top, top players have all won it. For many, it is why they have been regarded as top players.”
Favorite Life Lessons From Hazard
Never be satisfied. This is the first thing we can learn from Hazard today because as much as he won in football today, he’s still demanding more from himself. His move to Madrid showed his hunger to do more and win more especially the Champions League.
DO what you love. It’s there for all to see that Hazard loves to play football, which explains where he’s getting the motivation that drives him to do more and be better. Also, if you love what you do, you will definitely enjoy it
Control yourself. This is one lesson everyone can learn. The story of his lashing out at a ball boy for wasting time was unwarranted and he was dearly punished as his team lost the game and he was suspended.
Eden Hazard Net Worth (Conclusion)
Hazard was one of the best footballers in the world in Chelsea before he departed for Real Madrid.
Things are not going as well for him for now due to injuries but his worth is well off and unscathed.
As of 2023, Eden Hazard’s net worth is estimated at roughly $100 Million dollars.
What did you think of his worth? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below:
Even More Topics: