We bring to you inspirational Diana Ross quotes about life, money, love, hustle and success.
Diana Ross is a legendary musician who is well known for her musical talents as a vocalist, RnB, Pop, Soul, and disco.
She also appeared in songs with many other top musical icons in the likes of Lionel Richie, Michael Jackson, Westlife, Marvin Gaye, and Eric Kupper.
Her exploits in the music industry made her a global name around the world. You would expect Diana Ross net worth to also complement this fame.
Diana Ross net worth is on the high, and this post about Diana Ross quotes will help you learn more about her life perspectives.
Despite her achievements in the 60s, 70s, 80s and early 90s, her musical glory and talents might not be so noticed by the newer generations, regardless of the fact that they hear about her.
30 Diana Ross Quotes And Sayings That Will Inspire You
1. “You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross
2. “Instead of always looking at the past, I put myself ahead 20 years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then.” – Diana Ross
3. “If I have someone who believes in me, I can move mountains.” – Diana Ross
4. “Take a little time out of your busy day to give encouragement to someone who’s lost their way.” – Diana Ros quotes
5. “I’m not worried about the emotions I carry with me, because I’m happy that I have them; I think it’s good for the work I do. The emotions that are not healthy are the ones you hold inside, like anger.” – Diana Ross
6. “I can be a better me than anyone can.” – Diana Ross
7. “You know, you do need mentors; but in the end, you really just need to believe in yourself.” – Diana Ross
8. “It takes a long time to get to be a dive. I mean, you gotta work at it.” – Diana Ross
9. “I think a responsibility comes with notoriety, but I never think of it as power. It’s more like something you hold, like grains of sand.
10. “If you keep your hand closed, you can have it and possess it, but if you open your fingers in any way, you can lose it just as quickly.” – Diana Ross quotes
11. “I don’t judge people by their sexual orientation or the color of their skin, so I find it really hard to identify someone by saying that they’re a gay person or a black person.” – Diana Ross
12. “It’s taken me a lifetime to get here. I’m not going anywhere.” – Diana Ross
13. “My travels let me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities.” – Diana Ross
14. “I’m a dreamer.” – Diana Ross
15. “Criticism, even when you try to ignore it, can hurt. I have cried over many articles written about me, but I move on and I don’t hold on to that.” – Diana Ross quotes
16. “A reporter once asked me if I ever cried. I wonder if people think I’m just as hard as a rock and have no emotions at all.” – Diana Ross
17. “My children come first and the career comes in around that.” – Diana Ross
18. “With the Supremes, I made so much money so fast, all I wanted to do was buy clothes and pretty things. Now, I’m comfortable with money and it’s comfortable with me.” – Diana Ross
19. “Just because I have my standards, they think I’m a bitch.” – Diana Ross
20. “I really, deeply believe that dreams do come true. Often, they might not come when you want them. They come in their own time.” – Diana Ross quotes
21. “I try to choose the songs that really are basically coming from my heart. I think that through the songs that I select, people know what’s going on in my life.” – Diana Ross
22. “I learned something from that. If someone asks me something that I really don’t want to do, I say no. I have to trust that. And I’m not afraid to talk money.” – Diana Ross
23. “They tell me that it will be hard to find a man strong enough to love my own strength and independence, and not worry about being Mr.” – Diana Ross
24. “I just appreciate still having the longevity that I’ve had in my career.” – Diana Ross quotes
25. “When we first began, we didn’t have any hits.” – Diana Ross
26. “Hair has always been important.” – Diana Ross
27. “I’m not really a songwriter, I’m an interpreter. So in a sense, I am an actress first and foremost. I act out the songs, and I lead with my heart.” – Diana Ross
28. “I keep a great organizer, I try to keep my priorities in the right place.” – Diana Ross quotes
29. “One thing you cannot control is nature.” – Diana Ross
30. “I listen to almost everything that’s out there because I need to stay aware of what’s happening in the industry.” – Diana Ross
Summary of Diana Ross Quotes
Thanks for checking our collection of Diana Ross quotes about life, music, and, success. Isn’t your mind filled with the idea that anything can be achieved, with the height he’s attained?
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below
Even More Quotes: