We bring to you powerful Davido quotes about money, life, and success, that will make you think big.
Davido has become one of the greatest music artists in Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large, on account of top-charting smash hits and his lifestyle.
Davido’s net worth alone speaks for him, and the self-announced OBO (Omo Baba Olowo) has become a superstar in his own right.
He started working on his debut studio album Omo Baba Olowo in 2011 and today, he tops the list of the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria alive.
Here are strong quotes from Davido that will inspire you.
Our 45 Favorite Davido Quotes About Money and Music
1. “We rise by lifting others” – Davido
2. “You no get money dem go laff you.. You come get money dem go say you proud.. Naija which way now..” – Davido
3. “Elo lowo ori e, sho gba 1 milli, 1 million dollar. Tell your mummy I go pay, how much is 1 milli, 1 million dollars” – Davido
4. “E ma dami duro, emi gangangan lololowo” – Davido Quotes
5. “My papa get money, na my fault?” – Davido
6. “If you no get money, hide your face, make another man pikin run my race” – Davido
7. “Love is sweet o, if money enter, love is sweeter” – Davido
8. “If you can’t be a king, build a king” – Davido
9. “When you come to Nigeria you have to be ready and be quick.” – Davido
10. “If you are feeling depressed, remember you are not alone. God is with you always. Don’t be afraid to reach out to people in your family, your church, or your friend circles. Ask them to pray with you and not give you drugs” – Davido.
Just like one of the 10 powerful Wizkid’s Quotes, he said; “Most of the problems in life are because we misunderstand people’s intentions, we don’t listen and jump into conclusions, and then we’re too proud to apologize and too stubborn to forgive”
11. “I’m looking forward to breaking bigger barriers” – Davido
12. “Make that call. Sent that text. Forgive that person. Tell them you miss them. Let go of that grudge. Show more kindness. Don’t take it for granted because tomorrow isn’t promised.” – Davido
13. “Negativity goes farther than positivity” – Davido
In one of the best quotes from Cristiano Ronaldo, he said; “Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
14. “In this life, have money o, else, you will suffer” – Davido
You should learn more.. as we’ve given 10 hustle and life lessons from Davido that will motivate you to chase your dreams.
15. “Its a great thing that Americans are celebrating me being an African…there’s no better feeling than that” – Davido Quotes
16. “I always try to make my fans know that I’m a regular like them” – Davido Quotes
17. “When the Afrobeat plays you know, the feeling is different” – Davido Quotes
18. “They ask me a question is there more of me? i said bro… there’s like 500 of us out there, ready to go!” – Davido
19. “When i was young i was always a hip hop fan” – Davido
20. “I wouldn’t say its a dream…. i just wanna say me and drake could make some fire shit” – Davido
21. “Now they kind of believe that there is something like Afrobeat” – Davido
22. “Senegal got the best Jollof Rice” – Davido
23. “I never let my dad know the music side of me” – Davido
24. “When i met these Jamaicans thats when everything started getting Crazy” – Davido
25th of Davido Quotes
25. “Father started sending police to the show arresting the promoters, my crew members and my ex girl friend” – Davido
26. “Perform all over the world this year, but you know how much i love my home! LAGOS!” – Davido
27. “Good heart no dey work for Naija” – Davido
28. “I like driving my benz, GLE” – Davido
29. “Unbreakable!!! if you cant beat us join us!!!” – Davido
30. “Entertainment has always been an escape rout” – Davido
31. “Justice slowly becoming a thing of the past in our dear country…a kid somewhere in Nigeria dreaming of becoming a lawyer and bettering the community would see this and start having doubts” – Davido
32. “Every Nigerian parent care for how their child is going to make a living” – Davido
33. “My dad was really a low key guy, but im the one that casted him” – Davido
34. “I told my dad i want to study music, he said no. so he shipped off to Alabama” – Davido
35th of Davido Quotes
35. “I was performing in Haiti and the old president who used to be a singer started singing my song word for word” – Davido
Related: 120 quotes about reaching your goals
36. “I wanted to be behind the scenes before until the dude i did a demo didnt record it” – Davido
37. “I know some rich kids they spent millions of Dollars on but couldn’t make a hit” – Davido
38. “My pop is my biggest fan now” – Davido
39. “The regular me there is no downtime” – Davido
40. “I have been living life more” – Davido
41. “I like politics and i watch a lot of politics” – Davido
42. “Everybody said I should do a reality tv show, but i said no, that will be too much” – Davido
Summary Notes on Davido Quotes
Thanks for checking out this list of Davido quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: