We’ve brought to you 40 motivational David Beckham Quotes about life, failure, hustle, and success.
David Beckham has made his mark, he has carved his name in gold.
This football legend was among the top class talent that emerged from the class of ’92 academy of Manchester united.
He proceeded to become a legend in the Manchester United shirt before making a switch to Real Madrid. With his fine, gentleman looks, one can only wonder what could be learned from him.
Beckham was born on the second of May, 1975 at Whipps Cross University Hospital in Leytonstone, London, England.
Today, he is no doubt one of the top 20 richest footballers in the world and he has won lots of awards.
Let’s have a look at 40 inspirational David Beckham quotes that will help you deliver a strong mindset.
40 Mind-Shifting Quotes From David Beckham
1. “I still look at myself and want to improve.” – David Beckham
2. “Every situation has changed me as a person.” – David Beckham
3. “I’m a very stubborn person. I think it has helped me over my career. I’m sure it has hindered me at times as well, but not too many times. I know that if I set my mind to do something, even if people are saying I can’t do it, I will achieve it.” – David Beckham
4. “Always have something to look forward to.” – David Beckham
5. “People look at my tattoos, and the majority of them are religious images, so people think, ‘Oh, he must be very religious’. I respect all religions, but I’m not a deeply religious person. But I try and live life in the right way, respecting other people.” – David Beckham
6. “My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.” – David Beckham
In one of the motivational quotes from Cristiano Ronaldo, he said; “when I win awards, I think of my father”
7. “Alex Ferguson is the best manager I’ve ever had at this level. Well, he’s the only manager I’ve actually had at this level. But he’s the best manager I’ve ever had.” – David Beckham
8. “Tom Cruise, he’s a lot more famous than me.” – David Beckham
9. “The buzz is still with me. I get goose bumps.” – David Beckham
10. “Being at a club that supported me meant a lot” – David Beckham
11. “Nothing amazes me anymore.” – David Beckham
12. “I am happier now than I have ever been.” – David Beckham
13. “Hindsight is a wonderful thing.” – David Beckham
14. I like nice clothes, whether they’re dodgy or not.” – David Beckham
15. “I love little kids looking up to me, young players looking up to me, respecting me.” – David Beckham
17. “We stay as a team. I might be England captain, but that doesn’t mean I get treated differently.” – David Beckham
18. “There’s room for boys’ and girls’ football in the world-that’s what I believe.” – David Beckham
19. “When you have kids you do grow up. I have just started realizing it now-it changes the world, having children.“
20. “I’ve felt a little tired, but I’m only 24. I love playing football. That’s my job and that’s what I love doing.” – David Beckham
21. “I don’t think I’m really in a situation to complain, because I consider myself to be privileged to be doing what I do.” – David Beckham
22. “My private life is perfect. If your private life and your life outside football is good, then it is good on the field for you.” – David Beckham
23. “Everyone’s been so quick to say that I’m really thick or I haven’t got a brain. People will think whatever they want to think.” – David Beckham
You should also check out Christopher Samba quotes as he once said; “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it”.
24. “We’ve been asked to do ‘Playboy’ together, me and Victoria, as a pair. I don’t think I’ll ever go naked, but I’ll never say never.” – David Beckham
25. “I have got this obsessive-compulsive disorder where I have to have everything in a straight line, or everything has to be in pairs.” – David Beckham
26. “With United, we’d all grown up together, we all wanted to win the biggest trophy in football. We did it together.” – David Beckham
27. “I love scoring goals for England and playing for England. That’s one of the reasons I didn’t retire – I love playing for my country.” – David Beckham
28. “I wasn’t as fit as I would have liked to have been, going to the World Cup, but I’m not sure what difference that made.” – David Beckham
29. “Kids can have great passion and great ability but if you have the facilities for your particular sport that can give you the inspiration to become a sportsman.” – David Beckham
30. “Throughout my career, I have been pretty successful, I’ve played for some pretty big teams, represented my country quite a few times, and played for managers without sentiment.” – David Beckham
31. “I have always found it an honor that people have wanted to buy my shirt and honor that fans turn up to watch the team I am playing in. I have always found that a huge honor.” – David Beckham
32. “The spotlight will always be on me, but it’s something I’m learning to live with as the years go by.” – David Beckham
33. “People react to criticism in different ways, and my way is definitely to come out fighting” – David Beckham
34. “Soccer is a magical game.” – David Beckham
35. “I’m a strong person, I’m a strong family man, I’m a strong husband and a strong father.” – David Beckham
36. “I always wanted to be a hairdresser.” – David Beckham
37. “As a footballer, you always want to test yourself against the best.” – David Beckham
38. “I think the most important goal I scored in Spain was the first one because people were wary about me coming over to Spain as a player – they thought I was just there to sell shirts.” – David Beckham
39. “It’s one thing I like about America – they respect the sportsman. They put them up on a pedestal. They don’t try to knock them down. And that’s a great thing, to be respected by the whole country. It’s so patriotic!” – David Beckham
40. “I’ll never forget where I’m from, never forget my roots. It doesn’t matter where I live. I’m English, simple as that” – David Beckham
David Beckham Quotes (summary)
Thanks for checking out this collection of David Beckham quotes! Don’t forget to like and share them on social media.
Would you share with us which of these quotes resonates more with you? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: