Carbon Loan App – We hear it here and there, have you?
As it happens to all of us at one point or another, emergency situations might arise in a way that we need some extra money in solving financial issues.
At a time when all available options of getting cash have been exhausted, the best alternative is to consider getting a quick and easily affordable loan online.
Are you someone in this same situation currently and needs a way out? Fear not, because Carbon has got you covered.
You don’t need collateral to obtain their loans. In this article, we will share with you all you need to know about the Carbon loan app and the services it offers.
What Is Carbon Loan App All About?
Carbon loans as we know it today began in 2012 as One Credit. One Credit is founded in Lagos, Nigeria.
The company provides loans to salary earners only, using a paper-based application process that requires supporting documentation.
One Credit then evolved into OneFi in 2015 as a result of considerable growth in its business in Nigeria.
With the introduction of the unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) and national credit bureau services, it becomes possible for the company to provide more loans to more people, not just salary earners.
Just Like Branch loan app the Carbon loan app is flexible, easy to use, has a nice user interface, and you get the money you need instantly.
The company broadens its service offering, leveraging a network of agents on the ground to get lending services in the hands of thousands of Nigerians under the OneFi brand.
In 2016, the business went digital and its name was then changed to Paylater. Thousands is good, but Millions is better!
The founders realize that by leveraging technology, they could provide access to credit to significantly more consumers, and make the application process easier along the way.
The Paylater mobile app was launched in May 2016. It was the first service of its kind.
A fully digital consumer lending experience, available 24/7, that can get borrowed funds into a person’s account in minutes.
After just 2 years in the market, the Paylater mobile app was downloaded by over 1 million users.
As the suite of financial services offered in the Carbon loan app was introduced and it expanded from just loans and into payments, investments, and personal finance management.
Carbon represents their aspiration to go everywhere with customers, form an essential part of their existence and be versatile enough to change or innovate to fulfill their needs.
The renamed service signaled their intent to offer the most diverse digital finance platform, anywhere.
They believe access to credit and quality financial services is a human right. Their mission is to empower all people with the financial access they need to pursue a life of dignity and prosperity.
WHO THEY ARE
They empower individuals with access to credit, simple payment solutions, high-yield investment opportunities and easy-to-use tools for personal financial management.
Carbon is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. They are a global company of over 90 employees with operations in Nigeria, England, and the United States.
Who Is the Owner of PayLater?
Chijioke Dozie is a co-Founder and CEO of OneFi, a digital financial lender at Paylater.
He was previously an Investment Analyst at the International Finance Corporation (IFC) responsible for sourcing investment opportunities in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Prior to IFC, Chijioke worked with Zephyr Management LP in the US and South Africa as an Investment Associate sourcing private equity opportunities in Africa and working closely with Zephyr’s portfolio companies.
Ngozi Dozie is the Co-Founder of Carbon. He has an MBA in Strategy at The Wharton School and a MSc Computation from Oxford University.
Emeka Mordi is the chief operating officer of the Carbon loan app.
How Does Carbon Paylater Work?
Carbon is a simple, entirely online lending platform that provides short-term loans usually from 1 month to a year to help cover unexpected expenses or urgent cash needs.
With the Carbon paylater app, you are allowed to borrow cash in the range of ₦10, 000 – ₦1 Million in 5 minutes.
All you need is a smartphone and you are just one click away.
Also, their service is available 24 hours a day, and all through the days of the week and it is available for everyone, regardless if you’re a student, trader, salary earner or businessman.
But first, before you can be eligible to apply for a loan through the Carbon loan app, there are requirements you must satisfy.
And fear not, its nothing too much to worry about. You have to just take the first step which is to download the Carbon Paylater app.
Carbon Loan Requirements:
- The Carbon app which can be downloaded through the google play store platform on your smartphone
- Basic information about you such as Name, Phone number, address, etc.
- A passport photo will be taken through your mobile phone
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Bank account details
- Your ATM card will be used to pay back the loan. You will also submit the major details of the card. You will be billed an initial N50 or N100 to authenticate the card.
- A government-issued ID (which is rarely required unless you want to borrow huge amounts).
Carbon Paylater App Download and Website
The app is quite easy to have if you in need of their services.
All you need is a smartphone of any brand, data and the rest is easy. Open your phone, locate the play store icon on your phone and launch.
You can then search for the Carbon loan app using the search icon on the play store icon. You can then install the Carbon app. And there you have it.
The carbon paylater iOS version of the app is now available. We have reasons to believe they have been working tirelessly to enable Apple device users to access loans also.
If you have any further inquiries/issues with the app, you can visit their official website through www.getcarbon.co
Steps to Get Carbon Loan?
- The first step towards getting a loan is to download the app from the Google play store. The carbon paylater app download is easy and only available for android devices.
- The next step is to register. Provide all the details required. From your name, phone number, email and so on.
- You will be required to upload your photo before you can access loans. The photo will be taken in real-time. You will take it right there from the app with the aid of your phone’s camera.
- Next, you will see a button to request a loan. Follow the instruction and give all the details. Then submit the application.
- You can get up to ₦1 million loans. But at your first try, it is usually very low. As you pay back, your credit points are higher and you get access to bigger amounts
- After the application, you are required to wait for your loan approval. This does not take long normally. Just a few minutes.
- Once a loan has been approved. You accept it and provide your card details where you want to pay back.
- As soon as you complete the last step, your loan will be in your wallet in minutes. It is a very fast process.
- From your carbon loan wallet, you can transfer it to your bank account instantly, or use it to pay bills like DSTV, electricity, etc.
- The loan term ranges from 30 days to 12 months
How to Repay Carbon Paylater Loans
To repay a loan is as simple as it was when you got the loan. All you have to do is log in to the Carbon loan app android and you can repay immediately.
While applying for the loan, you have the chance to give a card that you can use to repay a loan.
You can without much of a stretch fund the account which the card is connected to. Login to your account by means of the carbon app and click on repay the loan.
How Much Can You Borrow From Carbon?
With the Carbon paylater app, you are allowed to borrow cash in the range of ₦10, 000 – ₦1 Million.
You can get up to ₦1 million loans. But at your first try, it is usually very low. As you pay back, you get access to bigger amounts.
How Much Is Paylater Interest Rate?
The interest rate can be anywhere from 5% to 15% depending on the amount of money loaned and the repayment period.
Did you know that the Palm credit loan app is between 14 to 24% depending on the period for which the loan will be used?
How Long Does It Take to Get a Loan From Carbon?
Carbon paylater app loans take virtually no time to obtain from the moment you submit your application. You can receive your loans usually within 5 minutes.
What Happens When You Don’t Pay Your Loan?
Defaulting on a Carbon loan can drain your bank account and trigger collection calls, lawsuits and wage garnishment. Always try to settle debts you owe on time.
Carbon Loan App Summary
We do hope that all the information provided in this article about the carbon loan app is able to help you in the process of obtaining loans with Carbon.
Borrowing money online is now easy, all you need to do is grab your smartphone, download the app by paylater, register and get access to loans.
Even More Topics: