Thanks to C24 loans, through your smartphone you can easily get access to loans like never before.
Have you ever been in an emergency need for cash, but want to avoid all the stress and issues of approaching a bank?
A recent survey shows that a majority of Nigerians don’t have access to emergency funds to pay for unexpected expenses, so it’s not surprising that so many people turn to short-term loans for help.
Payday sites have traditionally filled this role by letting customers borrow small amounts of money short term.
The next time you find yourself unable to pay your bills or in need of emergency funds, obtain a quick loan through the C24 loans, one of Nigeria’s best money lenders.
This loan site offers more than you could imagine.
In this article, we share with you all you need to know about C24 loans site in the event that you need a quick loan. We analyze lender fees, eligibility, interest rate, customer support, and so on.
What Is C24 Loans
C24 is a quick loan site that gives retail loans for customers in need of a quick fix for financial issues.
They understand how bad it can be to be broke especially when you have something to do.
So, they made a simple method to get back up on your feet immediately and complete opportunities.
Their promise of excellence comes from their drive to give first-class financial services in an atmosphere of transparency, with competitive interest rates and a simplified repayment structure.
For the time being, they just work inside Lagos with plans to grow to various states across the nation at any point in the near future.
With the C24 loans, it goes past saying that their customers start things out, that is the reason they get your loans processed with the speed of light to ensure that you continue moving.
Their base loan sum is N40,000 and a maximum of N750,000, while for existing customers it is up to N1,000,000.00.
Both rely upon borrower’s credit score and capacity to reimburse verified through their income and other selection criteria.
Their mission is to make a road for individuals to make opportunities around them, by approaching cash when they need it, and they also have the vision to be the go-to financial services supplier in retail loan solutions.
Who Is the Owner of C24 Loans
The C24 loans site is among the various products of the C24 Limited. Prominent among their staffs is:
Dunama is the MD/CEO of Sigma Securities Limited (Stockbroking Firm in Nigeria). An erudite investment expert, a specialist in Stockbroking, Portfolio Management, and Investment advisory services.
Dunama is a strong and enthusiastic motivator of subordinates based on mutual respect and teamwork.
How Does C24 Loan Work?
C24 loans are committed to meeting their customer’s needs at the quickest possible time, they understand the fact that life wouldn’t hold, neither should their clients, hence the reason for their motto, which says “money to keep you going.”
To apply for C24 loans, there are requirements you have to meet to determine your eligibility to obtain a loan. These requirements include:
The first requirement is to be employed (have a job) and have worked in the particular organization for not less than six months before you tender your application for C24 loans.
However, there are other options you can choose from if you are unemployed.
- Your monthly salary must be paid fully into your bank account.
- You must not be less than 22 years old.
- You must have a functional bank account for which to carry out all transactions.
- Your credit history must be clean and show that any loans issued out will be repaid.
Also, requirements vary in terms of the type of loan you are applying for.
If you plan on applying for a business loan, you have to meet the following requirements before you are eligible for C24 loans. They include:
- A recent and clear passport photograph.
- A valid means of identification e.g. International passport, driver’s license, national ID card.
- A confirmation letter from your employer asserting your current employment status.
- A 6 months statement of your account.
- Your company’s ID or your ID defining how and what level you work.
- You must be registered on Direct Debit Mandate and post-dated cheques in your bank.
Related: Okash Personal Loan app review – All You need to know
For those trying to apply for C24 Business loan, you have to meet the following requirements:
- A recent and clear passport photograph.
- A clearly written loan application letter, bearing your business’s letterhead.
- You are required to present your check leave if you are borrowing over N200, 000.
- A duly signed direct debit mandate form.
- A recent utility bill payment receipt eg, electricity bill (NEPA bill).
- A valid means of identification like a national ID card, international passport, driver’s license, etc.
- A receipt showing your rent or lease agreement.
- A letter duly signed to grant authority to print your bank statement.
- A letter of undertaking duly signed for the dishonor of postponed cheque.
- All the pages of the initial offer letter.
How to Download C24 Application On Your Smartphones
Unlike the FairMoney loan app, The C24 application is not available on any app platform like the Google play store or Apple’s app world at the time of writing of this article.
All applications have to be carried out through their website. This makes it join the Renmoney loan website category.
You can access the loans only through their website for now at www.C24ng.com and also you can visit there for any further questions and inquiries.
How to Apply For C24 Loans
If you are interested in applying for the C24 loans package, all you need to do is visit their website through the link provided above.
Then you can follow the guidelines listed below to successfully apply for the C24 loans.
- Select the category of C24 loans you want i.e. Business loans, Personal loan, and the quick cash category.
- Then you can proceed to fill in the application form that comes up on the next page. This includes your personal details, BVN, Address, etc.
- You can then choose the amount and loan tenor you want through the loan calculator and you will be shown how much you would have paid at the end of the loan tenor simultaneously.
- Then you can click on apply for this loan.
- After your application is submitted, all you are required to do is wait for notification from your bank for the approval of your application. This is usually within 2-3 days.
Loan repayment for the C24 loans is done on your salary payday. This is the reason being employed is one of the major requirements for obtaining a loan from them.
There are three means through which you can repay your C24 loans, but you are required to notify them 2-3 days before making a repayment.
- Direct Debit
- Standing Order/Instruction
- Point of Sale Terminal
Here are the account details where you can make your loan repayments.
- C24 Limited 0224847512 GTBank
- C24 Limited 1014459477 Zenith Bank
- C24 Limited 3290557011 FCMB
- C24 Limited 5620052306 Fidelity Bank
- C24 Limited 2029762400 First Bank
- C24 Limited 0021403032 Stanbic IBTC
How Much Is C24 Loans Interest Rate
The interest rate charged through the C24 loans is 4% per month, which means if you select a loan tenor of 5 months, you will pay a total of 20% on the principal loan that you obtained.
Also, you are required to pay an administrative fee, which is a one-time payment of 4% of whatever amount you plan to borrow.
Other loan platforms like Carbon loans and Palm Credit are around 4% to 24% depending on the loan period you’ve chosen.
How Long Do Loans From C24 Limited Take to Process A Loan
Depending on the amount you want to borrow, your loan application can be processed within a few minutes to a maximum of three days.
If you are well employed and are applying for a loan of #2, 000,000, you will receive a notification from your bank stating the approval of your loan and you will be disbursed effectively.
What Happens When You Don’t Pay Your Loan?
It is advisable to repay your loans duly in order to have a good credit history.
However, if you don’t repay your total monthly repayment amount by the due date, the Company will attempt to collect the outstanding amount within the next twenty-four (24) hours.
If 48 hours elapse without repayment of the said loan, the company will have no choice but start adding an increased interest rate of 1% per day of the amount to be repaid.
You cannot visit the C24 Limited physical office at 4 Adenubi close off Majekodunmi Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
You can also contact their customer care at 081 0315 5826 or 090 9089 7471“. Or better still reach them via firstname.lastname@example.org
C24 Loans Summary Notes
Do you need an instant loan? C24 loans is one of the top online loan companies in Nigeria with Personal loan, Group loan & Business loan and Quick loans are all on offer for customers, just when you need it.
Their loan process is also quite fast and effective and their interest rates are very competitive in the Nigerian market today.
In this article, we have analyzed everything you need to know regarding the C24 loans.
All you need to do is register through the website and get started and you can go all the way to obtaining all the funds you need.
Also during your registration, do not forget to read their terms and conditions which is very important.
If you have any questions or further additions to this article, you are free to drop it in the comment box.
Very interesting and educative. Thanks for the write up. Tom
This is very interesting way inwhich Nigerian can boost their business but lack of awareness causes poor patronization rate from this sources of fund especially the northernerss pls do something about this