We bring to you 20 interesting Bruno Fernandes quotes about soccer and life.
Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes is a Portuguese professional footballer who currently plays for Manchester United in the Premier League and for the Portugal national team.
Fernandes is regarded as one of the top midfielders in the world, with a reputation for goals, playmaking, leadership, penalty taking, and hard work.
Bruno Fernandes net worth today is proof of his success in football, and an indication of more growth.
In this article, we’ll share with you interesting Bruno Fernandes quotes about soccer and life.
20 Notable Bruno Fernandes Quotes
1. “Normally when I finish a game, I come home and it’s difficult to sleep because of all the energy and also all the caffeine you take before the game to give you energy. It’s difficult to calm down, so I come back home and start watching the game.” – Bruno Fernandes
2. “For me, it was important to come back and make my name. So that people will know who Bruno is.” – Bruno Fernandes
3. “I was a difficult boy because I always wanted to play with the older ones and the problem was I didn’t want to just play, I wanted to be the best out of all of them. And if I need to do a nutmeg on someone, I will do it – I don’t care.” – Bruno Fernandes quotes
Related: Anthony Martial quotes about soccer
4. “I looked at Anthony and Rashy and they said “Are you going to go again?” and I said, “Yes, I’m going again.” It was like they gave me that push to say, ok go, you will score. Those might sound like normal words but for me in that moment it was important because it was like the team believed in me.” – Bruno Fernandes
5. “The first dream was playing for the club, and after that to play for the club as a captain, it’s such an honor, you know?” -Bruno Fernandes
6. “The first two or three weeks were really, really difficult for me. I thought of quitting and coming back to Portugal. I was like, ‘I don’t like this, I don’t want this.’ I just wasn’t feeling comfortable.” – Bruno Fernandes quotes
7. “I had a coach who said to me, “If you want to be a top player, you will need to play as a central defender. If you want to be a good player, you will be a midfielder.” I think he was wrong but maybe as a central defender I could be much better, I don’t know!” -Bruno Fernandes
8. “You can be a leader without being a captain. It’s the way you live your life, how you are on the training ground, in your own life, how you grew up, your mentality, it’s a little bit of all this.” – Bruno Fernandes
9. “For a club like Manchester United, it’s a long time since we won the Premier League. It’s too long, I think. The mentality needs to be to win the Premier League, to win the Champions League, to win the Carabao, to win the FA Cup.” – Bruno Fernandes
10. “I was a fan of Manchester United since Cristiano Ronaldo started playing regularly for the club. It was my club in England and my first choice in England.” -Bruno Fernandes
11. “When the seagulls follow the trawler, it’s because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much.” – Bruno Fernandes quotes
12. “Often there are players who have only football as a way of expressing themselves and never develop other interests.” – Bruno Fernandes
13. “I think the challenge is to take difficult and painful times and turn them into something beneficial, something that makes you grow.” – Bruno Fernandes
14. “It comes down to a few things: how bad you want it, what you do when things get hard, and whether you are able to stay focused amid turmoil, challenge, chaos and demands.” – Bruno Fernandes
15. “I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals.” – Bruno Fernandes
16. “The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when nobody else is looking.” -Bruno Fernandes quotes
17. “Play for the name on the front of the shirt, and they will remember the name on the back.” – Bruno Fernandes
18. “For a player – and for any human being – there is nothing better than hearing ‘well done’. Those are the two best words ever invented in sports. You don’t need to use superlatives.” – Bruno Fernandes
19. “If you have the ball, you must make the field as big as possible, and if you don’t have the ball, you must make it as small as possible.” -Bruno Fernandes
20. “Considerable research on successful soccer players and their developmental history, affirms that a good percentage of them have spent time in isolation, working on soccer skills.” – Bruno Fernandes
Bruno Fernandes Quotes (summary)
Thanks for checking our quick collection of quotes by Bruno Fernandes. Don’t forget to like, share, and drop your comments.
Even More Topics: