We bring to you best Rihanna quotes about best Rihanna quotes on success and life.
Rihanna is no doubt an household name in the world today. Her full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.
She is a Barbadian pop and rhythm-and-blues (R&B) singer who became a worldwide star in the early 21st century, known for her distinctive and versatile voice and for her fashionable appearance.
She was also known for her beauty and fashion lines. Learn more about Rihanna net worth and her music/business career.
Was it easy reaching this great height in the music industry worldwide? No, but she did pull through and succeeded.
What could you possibly learn from Rihanna? This collection of best Rihanna quotes on success and life will help you know more about her.
Best Rihanna Quotes On Success and Life
1 “I want to give people a taste of the Caribbean, and show them the fun side of me.” – Rihanna
Related: 120 reaching your quotes goals that will inspire you
2. “I’d love to date somebody cool, fun, funny.” – Rihanna
3. “Dancing was always part of my culture growing up in Barbados. When I shot my 1st video I worked really hard with my choreographer to perfect the routines.” – Rihanna
4. “I love music, and after my first experience with movies, I can’t wait to do more.” – Rihanna
5th Rihanna Quotes
5. “People think, because we’re young, we aren’t complex, but that’s not true. We deal with life and love and broken hearts in the same way a woman a few years older might.” – Rihanna
Related: Mind-shifting quotes by David Beckham
6. “I am a child but I have to think and act like a woman, this business forces you to.” – Rihanna
7. “My mother would kill me if I posed nude! My mother raised me with certain standards.” – Rihanna
8. “Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living!” – Rihanna
9. “I stand up for what I believe in, and a lot of the time that can be against people’s opinions.” – Rihanna
10. “It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.” – Rihanna
Related: 30 Powerful Davido quotes about money and success
11th of the Best Rihanna Quotes
11. “I don’t do things for the response or the controversy. I just live my life.” – Rihanna
12. “Sure, you wish you did some things differently. But there is no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change.” – Rihanna
13. “Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you.” – Rihanna
14. “Don’t hide from who you are.” – Rihanna
15. “Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned.” – Rihanna
16. “When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me.” – Rihanna
17. “You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.” – Rihanna
18th Rihanna Quotes
18. “It’s only up from here, no downward spiral.” – Rihanna
19. “The minute you learn to love yourself you won’t want to be anyone else.” – Rihanna
Related: 40 Great Zlatan Ibrahimovic quotes about life and success
20. “I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think.” – Rihanna
21. “You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body.” – Rihanna
22. “I believe everybody’s an individual. You can’t judge someone based on someone else’s actions.” – Rihanna
23. “I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them. But I do not swim with sharks … sharks swim with sharks.” – Rihanna
More Rihanna Quotes
24. “Be a girl with a mind, a b**ch with an attitude, a lady with class.” – Rihanna
25. “Because tomorrow I’m still going to be the same person. I’m still going to do what I want to do.” – Rihanna
26. “When I see myself as an old woman, I just think about being happy. And hopefully, I’ll still be fly.” – Rihanna
Related: 45 Inspirational Kanye West captions about life and success
27. “Settling is the worst feeling in the world.” – Rihanna
Summary of Best Rihanna Quotes
Thanks for checking our collection of Rihanna quotes about success and life. Isn’t your mind filled with the idea that anything can be achieved, with the height she’s attained?
Let us know which of these quotes got your attention the most, in the comment box below.
Even More Quotes: