What is Ariana Grande’s net worth?
|Ariana Grande Net Worth:||$150 Million|
|Born:||June 26, 1993|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Music, Endorsements.|
|Martial Status||To be updated|
The inclusion of Ariana Grande on Forbes list of highest earning celebrities since 2018 can only give an opportunity to imagine just how much Ariana Grande net worth is today.
Going through her numerous social media accounts, one can notice that she is not the lavish type.
Though a lot of people can try to estimate Ariana Grande’s worth from the outside, it usually turns out to be wrong.
Although, Ariana Grande is not on the list of the top 20 richest singers in the world, getting a close or accurate figure of her net worth can only be truly achieved by factoring in her earnings from shows, tours, music, Endorsement deals, and many more.
These factors will exactly be considered in the determination of Ariana Grande net worth in this article.
You will also get a brief overview of her early life, career, quotes and finally, her highlights.
Ariana Grande’s Net Worth
As of today, Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $150 Million dollars. Below her some of her highlights:
- Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album 2019 · Sweetener
- Billboard Music Award for Top Female Artist 2019
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Song 2014 · Problem
- American Music Award for Artist of the Year 2016
- Bravo Otto – Super Singer – Female 2016
- Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Female TV Star 2014 · Sam & Cat
- MTV Video Music Award for the Best Song of the Summer 2019 · Boyfriend
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Pop Video 2018, 2014 · No Tears Left to Cry, Problem
- Brit Award for International Female Solo Artist 2019
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Art Direction 2019
- American Music Award for New Artist of the Year 2013
- Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Female Artist 2020, 2019, 2016
- American Music Award for Favorite Female Artist Pop/Rock 2015
Ariana Grande was born on the 26th of June, 1993 to Joan Grande and Edward Butera in Florida.
Her mother the CEO of Hose McCann communications, a company that specializes in production of communication and safety equipments while her father is the owner of a graphic design company in Boca Raton.
Through her parents, Ariana is of Italian descent and she proudly refers to herself as the Italian American.
She has just a sibling, a gay half brother who goes by the name Frankie Grande. Ariana has a tight-knit relationship with her grandmother, Marjorie Grande.
Her parents separated after the family relocated to Florida. At a time Ariana was 9 years of age.
As a child, Ariana began brewing her talents in theater by featuring in different plays, shows and she also once featured on a Karaoke lounge.
She was still attending the Pine Crest school, which she later left for North Broward Preparatory School.
Ariana made her first Breakthrough TV appearance by featuring in Victorious which was a Nickelodeon series in 2009 along with Elizabeth Gilles.
While the show was running, she was made to dye her hair red due to the directive of the executive producer. Her role as Cat propelled Ariana to a teen star status.
The show was very successful becoming the second most-viewed TV show of Nickelodeon at that time. Even though she excelled at acting in the early stages of her career, Music was always major for her.
At the conclusion of the first season of the TV show, Ariana shifted focus on her music career by working on her first album.
She employed the services of a vocal coach, Eric Vetro in order to help further strengthen her vocal range.
During this time, the second season of the show started and its first episode became the most rated episode of the TV show. She then featured in a music video called Girlfriend by Greyson Chance.
Related: Kanye West net worth and biography
ARIANA was then signed by Monte Lipman, the CEO of Republic records after listening to some cover recordings which Arianna made.
It was through this record label that she released her first-ever single titled “Put your hearts up” in late 2011.
Despite the fact that she disowned the song due to her dislike for the genre, it was eventually certified Gold by the RIAA. She then featured in a single titled ‘Popular song’ by British songwriter and singer, Mika.
Since Victorious was not renewed for the 5th season in 2013, she proceeded to feature as Snow white in a musical theater production titled a Snow White Christmas.
She was in the show alongside Neil Patrick Harris and Charlene Tilton. She then featured in many other Nickelodeon movies and show from 2013 including Swindle, Sam & Cat, iCarly and Victorious, and many others.
Ariana recorded her first studio album afterwards, titled Your Truly. The album was released in late 2013 and it debuted at No 1 on the US Billboard 200 album charts making sales of over 140,000 copies in its first week.
It also made the top ten on the music charts of many other countries such as the UK, Ireland, and Australia. This was definitely a good period for Ariana Grande net worth.
She featured Mac Miller in the lead single titled The way. The album in essence was truly successful for a start.
Ariana Grande released a duet she made with Nathan Sykes titled ‘Almost is never enough’, in August 2013. She was also invited to join Justin Bieber on his tour named Believe in up to three shows.
She then started something of her own kind of mini-tour. Her fame was fascinated t rising and so was Ariana Grande net worth as she was positioned at No 4 on Billboard Magazine’s Music Hottest Minors 2013, which is done annually for popular musicians aged under 21.
Related: Taylor Swift net worth and biography
She also won the new artist of the year award at the American music awards while also receiving Breakthrough artist of the year from the music business association.
Ariana released her second studio album later in 2014 titled My Everything. It was immediately accepted as it ranked No 1 on the Billboard 200.
The lead single of the album called Problem features Iggy Azalea, and it debuted at number three on the Billboard hot 100.
Other star artists she featured in the album include Zedd in Break free, Nicki Minaj in Bang Bang, and others. She became one of two artists to have two singles consecutively on the Billboard top 10 in the UK.
Ariana featured as a music performer on a show hosted by Chris Pratt called the Saturday Night Live.
In the same month, the single titled ‘Love me harder’ which she featured the Weekend was released and it was widely accepted throughout America and the UK.
She also featured in the song All my Love by Major Lazer, a soundtrack for the Hunger Games: Mockingjay 1.
Arianna launched her first world tour in February, 2015 called the Honeymoon tour. This was first of many tours to come in her career.
The tour was set up to promote her album, My Everything in North America, Europe, Asia and finally South America. She was also featured on Adore by Cat in March 2015.
Later that year, she signed a publishing contract with the Universal Music Publishing group. The deal was meant to grant the group access to all her music archives.
Ariana’s third album titled Dangerous Woman was released in late 2015 with the lead single titled Focus. The single debuted at number 7 on the Billboard Hot 100.
She also released the single Dangerous woman, which debuted at number 10 on the Billboard. This feat made her to become the first artist to have lead singles from her first three albums in the Billboard top ten.
She also made a duet of the dangerous woman with Christina Aguilera. Ariana Grande net worth broke the $100 million barriers at this time.
Ariana made a tribute for late Whitney Houston in August 2016,performing her songs for almost an hour. She also made a collaboration with Stevie Wonder on the song ‘Faith’ and it got a nomination at the Golden Globe Awards.
Related: Gloria Estefan net worth and biography
She also released a duet with John Legend before she finally embarked on the Dangerous Woman tour in early 2017.
While on tour of the UK, during a show of her concert in the Manchester arena, a homemade suicide bomb exploded during the closing stages of the show.
The bombing caused deaths of up to 23 people, injuring many others. The tour was then suspended in order for her to hold a televised benefit concert in a bid to raise money for the affected people.
It was successful and the concert raised up to $23 million to help the affected families. The concert featured performances from Miley Cyrus, Liam Gallagher, Robbie Williams, Justin Bieber, and others.
She then released her fourth album titled Sweetener with Pharrell Williams. The bombing had a huge impact on the album. The first single of the album was titled ‘No tears left to cry’ which debuted at No 3 on the Billboard 100.
In late 2018, Ariana released her faith new album with the lead single having the same name as the album, titled ‘Thank You, Next’.
The single debuted No 1 on the Billboard and the album was certified Platinum for five times. The music video for the single also broke the record for most viewed music video on YouTube in 24 hours, reaching up to 100 million views.
This record however didn’t last as it was broken by other artists. The song also became the fastest to reach 100 million streams on Spotify.
Grande became the third female artist with numerous No 1 debut, only behind Britney Spears and Mariah Carey and also the 5th artist overall behind Drake and Justin Bieber.
The many records broken by the album Thank you, Next brought a massive boost to Ariana Grande net worth and it is totally worth it.
Mid 2019, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana del Rey co-executive produced the soundtrack to the movie, Charlie’s Angels.
The soundtrack was titled ‘Don’t Call Me Angel’ and it was finally released in September of the same year. Ariana also co-wrote the solo single ‘Motivation’ which was Normani’s debut solo single in August.
Throughout her career till date, she has won tons of nominations and also won many of it for herself as evidence of the incredible career she has had so far.
She has worked with Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Beyonce, and many others.
Ariana Grande Net worth is also something worth boasting as she is estimated to be worth $150 million.
In one of the powerful Ariana Grande quotes, she said; “The thrill of not knowing what’s going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.”
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Worldwide Act 2016
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Single: Female Artist 2016, 2015, 2014 · Dangerous Woman, One Last Time, Problem
- NRJ Music Award for International Breakthrough of the Year 2014
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Female Artist 2017, 2014
- Nickelodeon Brazil Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite International Artist 2018
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Snapchatter 2018, 2017
- Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Song 2019, 2015 · thank u, next, Bang Bang
- People’s Choice Award for Favorite Breakout Artist 2014
- NME Award for Hero of the Year 2018
- MTV Video Music Award for Artist of the Year 2019
- Shorty Award for Storyteller of the Year 2019
- iHeartRadio Music Award for Best Collaboration 2015 · Bang Bang
- iHeartRadio Music Award for Cutest Musician’s Pet 2018
- iHeartRadio Music Award for Pop Album of the Year 2019 · Sweetener
- Kids’ Choice Award Colombia for Favorite International Artist or Group 2016
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best US Act 2016
- NRJ Music Award for International Female Artist of the Year 2019, 2018
- Billboard Music Chart Achievement Award 2019
- Newcomer Bambi 2014
- YouTube Music Award 2015
- Radio Disney Music Award for Most Talked About Artist 2015
- Billboard Music Award for Rising Star 2014
- Nickelodeon Brazil Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite International Instagram Celebrity 2017
- Radio Disney Music Award: Special Chart Topper Award 2014
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Female 2014
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Changemaker 2017
- iHeartRadio Music Young Influencer Award 2014
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Pop Song 2019 · thank u, next
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Instagrammer 2015
- Bravo Otto in der Kategorie Sänger/-in international 2019
- Radio Disney Music Award for Song of the Year 2015 · Problem
- Radio Disney Music Award for Best Female Artist 2017, 2015
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer Tour 2017 · Dangerous Woman Tour
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Selfie Taker 2016
- iHeartRadio Music Award for Female Artist of the Year 2019
- Radio Disney Music Award for Best Song to Dance To 2016 · Focus
- It’s important to move on when you feel like you deserve better
- There is nothing wrong in telling people how you really feel about something
- Always do things that make you happy, even if it looks ridiculous to others
- Put a smile on your face.. It might change someone’s day.
- Being someone else is boring. Be yourself.
Summary of Ariana Grande Net Worth
Ariana Grande net worth of $150 million shows everyone that if you work hard, focus and remain consistent in whatever you put your hands into, it’s surely going to bear fruit.
Ariana Grande’s personal life and career should be a source of inspiration to many young people out there to try harder and never give up on their beautiful dreams despite the many problems and obstacles that may come their way.
For her to have a net worth that huge at a young age of 27 shows that anything is possible if you can only remain focused on your career.
What did you think? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below, and don’t forget to drop your comments.
Even More Topics: