We bring to you 43 interesting Alexandre Lacazette quotes about life, football, and success. The striker of the national football team of France and for the Premier League club Arsenal, Alexandre Lacazette was born on born 28 May 1991 in the Northern France city of Lyon.
Lacazette was youngest of the four brothers, he began playing with the second division for a Swiss club and played for the four division for a French club.
He began training at the age of seven at the local club Elan Sportif. He began his youth career by serving ELCS Lyon in the year 1998 and ultimately made it to their senior team.
He has bagged Coupe de France and Trophée des Champions in 2012 for Lyon.
Today, Alexandre Lacazette net worth is ever growing. He is well recognized for his dribbling, pace, ambidexterity, as well as his persistence to press and tackle when out of possession.
In this article, we’ll share with you 42 interesting Alexandre Lacazette quotes about life, hustle, and football, as you’ll come to learn from things he once said.
42 Remarkable Alexandre Lacazette Quotes About Life & Soccer
1. “I don’t care how people judge me.” – Alexandre Lacazette
2. “Throughout my childhood, and thanks to Arsenal’s former striker Thierry Henry and other French players, I always dreamed of playing for this club, so that dream has been fulfilled.” – Alexandre Lacazette quotes
3. “Everyone has their own career, their own fate, and everyone writes their own story.” – Alexandre Lacazette
4. “There are games where the striker will be useful for the team in terms of creating space and being involved in the game, without necessarily scoring, but he’ll have played an important role for the team. But, of course, over the course of a season, I have to score goals, as that’s what statistics reflect.” – Alexandre Lacazette
5. “I love good flowing football where the whole team is engaged.” – Alexandre Lacazette quotes
Related: 30 Interesting Eden Hazard quotes and sayings about football
6. “I’ve watched quite a few matches to understand English football.” – Alexandre Lacazette
7. “I am determined to play for Arsenal and be in the squad of Unai Emery.” – Alexandre Lacazette
8. “When I play, I like to use my pace and to link up with my team-mates.” – Alexandre Lacazette
9. “I’m happy with Arsenal. I know to be in the first eleven is hard, and it is always like that in a big club, but I must keep fighting.” – Alexandre Lacazette
10. “I want a trophy, and that is why I came to Arsenal.” – Alexandre Lacazette
11. “I love London. I came here to discover something different. It’s a great city; I like how people think here.” – Alexandre Lacazette
12. “Sometimes I have no hat, no glasses, and people don’t recognize me. When I can work, chill, and no one knows who I am, this is good.” – Alexandre Lacazette
13. “Arsenal’s past appeals to me – I like clubs with a history.” – Alexandre Lacazette
Related: 130 Amazing Football coaching quotes from top managers
14. “Every time I take a shot at goal, it’s because I believe I can score.” – Alexandre Lacazette quotes
15. “In England, the fans are more spectators than supporters. There’s a better atmosphere in French stadiums.” – Alexandre Lacazette
16. “I like to be with Aubam. He’s a good boy, a good man, and a good player, and every day, we laugh a lot, so I like to hang out with him. 17. “I hope we will score a lot of goals together, can win a lot of games and win some trophies.” – Alexandre Lacazette
18. “As a No. 9, I have to be there to score goals, but that isn’t the only thing. I also participate in the build-up and help my team-mates, but, above all, it’s about scoring goals.” – Alexandre Lacazette
19. “Arsenal are a historic club. Arsene Wenger has been here for such a long time, and there is a real level of stability at the club. He knows what he wants to achieve in the coming years. I liked the way he spoke about football and what he thinks of me.” – Alexandre Lacazette
20. “I like the atmosphere in the Premier League. The teams play attacking football, and for a striker, that is even more attractive.” – Alexandre Lacazette
21. “I love Lyon and have only known Lyon, so obviously, it will be a big change if I do go, but a change that I am ready for and one that will be good for me and my career. It would be the end of one life and the start of another exciting one.” – Alexandre Lacazette quotes
23. “Of course I played some bad matches.” – Alexandre Lacazette
24. “I believe that sometimes, when you start out at 18 years of age on the red carpet, it can make you think, ‘This is normal, this is easy.’
25. “If people are good off the pitch, of course on the pitch it will be easier to play.” – Alexandre Lacazette
26. “I know if I stay in Arsenal, the club is happy and my team-mates as well. This is the most important thing.” – Alexandre Lacazette
Related: 105 Inspirational Football quotes and sayings from soccer legends
27. “Arsenal is a well-established club with excellent staff who make sure everything runs smoothly.” – Alexandre Lacazette
28. “I would like to reach 100 goals in Ligue 1.” – Alexandre Lacazette
29. “It’s true that I score a lot of penalties. If referees give us penalties and the coach names me as the penalty-taker, I have to take them. That doesn’t mean that I’m going to score them.” – Alexandre Lacazette quotes
30 “I can’t put everyone in the same bracket, but many haven’t got over the old Lacazette and the perception that I was a bit of a lazy striker who didn’t really work hard for the team. At least, I thought I was working hard, but I didn’t really know how to help my team-mates.” – Alexandre Lacazette
31. “I don’t think we have to score in every game in order to have a good game.” – Alexandre Lacazette
32. “Power is the main difference; it’s more powerful in England. Referees are less strict than in France, teams like to play low and in counter-attack, and defenders, in general, are stronger than in France.” – Alexandre Lacazette
33. “When you’re a striker, you want to play all the games, and most chances come at the end because defenders are tired.” – Alexandre Lacazette
34. “I just want to play and help my team all the time.” – Alexandre Lacazette
Related: 49 Notable Andrew Robertson quotes about life and football
35. “You can’t really explain why you get on well with someone. It’s instinctive.” – Alexandre Lacazette quotes
36. “Dortmund is a great club.” – Alexandre Lacazette
37. “We talked with PSG, but quickly, I knew that it wasn’t where I wanted to go. In France, for me, it was only Lyon. PSG could have enabled me to make progress because they have great players, but I wanted to experience another league.” – Alexandre Lacazette
38. “In England, the referee doesn’t blow his whistle.” – Alexandre Lacazette
39. “Every day, I have to work and show the coach I work well and I deserve my place. ” – Alexandre Lacazette quotes
40. “I watch quite a lot of my matches with Arsenal, and when I look back and see what I didn’t do right, I try to learn from it, which hopefully facilitates my progression.” – Alexandre Lacazette
41. “Things can move so fast that you don’t have time to catch your breath or think about the next move.” – Alexandre Lacazette
42. “I really want to be in the final to play in front of my family and friends, but it’s not only that. I came to Arsenal because I want to win trophies. So to play in the final is important.” – Alexandre Lacazette
Related: 62 Remarkable Olivier Giroud quotes about life and success
Summary of Alexandre Lacazette Quotes
There you have it; a quick collection of our favorite quotes by Alexandre Lacazette and things he once said. Which of these sayings got your attention the most?
Let’s have your comment in the box provided below. Also, do not forget to like, and share this post.
Even More Topics: