We bring to you 15 interesting Ahmed Musa quotes and sayings about soccer.
is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward and left winger for the Nigeria national team.
Musa became the first Nigerian to score more than once in a FIFA World Cup match, after scoring twice against Argentina in the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Listed as one of the richest footballers in Nigeria, Ahmed Musa net worth speaks more about his success. But what kept him going?
How did he reach that height he’s attained in his career? This collection of Ahmed Musa quotes will help you learn more about what drives his passion.
15 Ahmed Musa Quotes About Soccer and Life
1. “Fitness has always been one of my strengths. I can do all the long-distance runs. When I was at school and we entered the competitions, I used to do the 100m, 200m, and the 1500m as well, so it’s never just been a pace thing.” – Ahmed Musa
2. “My life has changed, but I’m not money-motivated at all; that’s the last thing on my mind. I just want to play football, and that’s how I’ve always been.” – Ahmed Musa
3. “The best present I’ve ever given someone is myself. I’ve given it to everyone.” – Ahmed Musa quotes
4. “If you go into a tournament thinking that you’re not going to do anything, you might as well not be there because you won’t achieve anything.” – Ahmed Musa
5. “Being in the Premier League would be a dream come true.” – Ahmed Musa
6. “There is only one thing I want to do here, and that is play football to the best of my ability. If I let things start distracting me, I’m not going to be able to do that, which will jeopardize the team as well.” – Ahmed Musa quotes
7. “I pinch myself every day anyway. Everyone knows the role I have had in the game and how I have managed to get myself to where I am today.” – Ahmed Musa
8. “Confidence is sky high, but we’re also all very grounded. We know, in football, nothing can be taken for granted.” – Ahmed Musa
9. “You hear players in the past say that it’s just a job for them, but for me, it is nothing like that. I literally wish I could play football every day.” – Ahmed Musa
10. “It wasn’t nice having to work full-time. It’s a rise that I wouldn’t have predicted, but it’s a good example for younger players of what can be achieved.” – Ahmed Musa quotes
11. “If you’re not playing with any confidence, then you’re not going to play well at all. You’ve always got to have that inner confidence, and that comes with the goals.” – Ahmed Musa
12. “Competition for places can only benefit you. If you know you’ve got that much competition, then you’re just going to have to work that extra bit harder so you can catch the gaffer’s eye.” – Ahmed Musa
13. “There’s a lot of people blocked on my Twitter for various reasons which I don’t need to get into.” – Ahmed Musa
14. “When training and matches are finished, we’ll all go out and have food together; we’re always in touch with each other.” – Ahmed Musa quotes
Summary of Quotes By Ahmed Musa
Hope you enjoyed this collection of Ahmed Musa quotes?
Would you share with us which of these quotes got your attention the most? Let’s have your comments in the box provided below.
Even More Topics: