We bring to you 20 remarkable Adedeji Adeleke quotes about life, money, business, and success.
If you don’t know one of Dr. Adedeji Adeleke – the father of Davido, and one of the richest men in Nigeria, then you’re not in this country.
Adedeji Adeleke net worth is proof that today, he is one of the most influential figures in the economic and commercial industry of Nigeria.
Having a status as one of the top 10 richest men in Nigeria draws the bigger attention of the general public, regardless of the kind of personality he exudes.
He is a top businessman who owns some of the biggest business entities across Nigeria and beyond its borders.
How did he get this far? In our collection of Adedeji Adeleke quotes, you’ll learn more about his philosophies and ideologies that will inspire you to achieve greatness.
20 Remarkable Adedeji Adeleke Quotes
1. “The fear of competition is the beginning of I can’t make it.” – Adedeji Adeleke
2. “My dream for you is to help me make it a reality.” – Adedeji Adeleke quotes
3. “Would rather die as a student searching for knowledge than a lecturer of ignorance.” – Adedeji Adeleke
4. “If you are living for the moment, it shows you have no plan for the future.” – Adedeji Adeleke
5. “We rise by lifting others.” – Adedeji Adeleke
6. “Make friends, not friends.” – Adedeji Adeleke quotes
7. “Intellectuals don’t diss UITES” – Adedji Adeleke
8. “If you think your mother is not worthy of being celebrated, think of murderers.” – Adedeji Adeleke quotes
9. “Sarcasm is okay by me, as long as ignoring you will suffice you.” – Adedeji Adeleke
10. “You won’t be praised or applauded for your efforts, but your excellence. So work hard.” – Adedeji Adeleke
11. “Make friends not foes, make peace not war, make love not hate, make right not wrong. Through the latter, the world will be devoid of the former.” – Adedeji Adeleke
12. “If you think nobody cares, think deeply and you will find that some people really care.” – Adedeji Adeleke
13. “Through the combination of your orator and good communication skills, you can influence the whole world.” – Adedeji Adeleke quotes
14. “Tertiary education is not a guarantee for success and its lack is not a warranty for failure.” – Adedeji Adeleke
15. “Tough times don’t last but tough people do.” – Adedeji Adeleke
16. “Ladies tend to criticize you based on what they love most about you.” – Adedeji Adeleke
17. “Do not allow erection to show your direction. Choose wisely.” – Adedeji Adeleke quotes
18. “Failure is the only course in life that teaches how to be successful. Make enough mistakes and you can only get better through them.
19. “If you want love, spread love.” – Adedeji Adeleke
20. “I never believe I can make it until making it makes me believe.” – Adedeji Adeleke
Summary of Adedeji Adeleke quotes
There you have it, inspirational quotes from Adedeji Adeleke. Which of these wise sayings resonates more with you?
For me when he said; “tertiary education is not a guarantee for success and its lack is not a warranty for failure.” I couldn’t help but agree with the fact that gone are those days when knowledge acquired in school is the way.
Today, we’re in the information/knowledge age where it is what you know that matters; as this can translate into money.
Let’s have your comment in the box provided below and tell us what you think.
Even More Topics: